Ex-CIA Pilot Gives Sworn Testimony That No Planes Hit The Twin Towers US Will Have To Rebut Or Accep

Knowing that the official story is false, is not the same as having ALL THE ANSWERS to any questions about what may have been done to pull off the magic trick of making huge numbers of people believe that we were attacked by Arab fanatics.

But as you must know, simply claiming the official explanation is false doesn't make it so (or perhaps you really don't know it),

If I have to explain your own post to you, you are beyond help.
Are you really this obtuse? Your post 38.
Might help to read your own post to me, again.

You mean this?
"May I ask, ( and truly I am interested in getting an answer )
what is it that convinces you that 19 suicidal fanatics hijacked
airliners and used said airliners as weapons?"

What about this is difficult? Please do let me know..........

Exactly what about post #38 is unclear to you?
what?

You mean this?

what?

That is a cop-out, I know what I meant, what is YOUR interpretation of what I wrote?

Knowing that the official story is false, is not the same as having ALL THE ANSWERS to any questions about what may have been done to pull off the magic trick of making huge numbers of people believe that we were attacked by Arab fanatics.

But as you must know, simply claiming the official explanation is false doesn't make it so (or perhaps you really don't know it),

The statement that the official story is fraudulent is easy to support given the facts of the case. Note "FLT175" "FLT11" and of course the total fiasco "FLT77" and exactly where is "FLT93"? make total of 4 commercial airliners disappear ..... rather good trick, don't you think?

One of the first little "cautions" I was taught in pre-flight school:

Ground speed is not air speed.
Keep up thine air speed
lest the ground arise and smite thee.

Henry .... what sort of flight school did you attend, do you have a license, are you qualified to fly twin engine jet aircraft? I B curious ......

One thing that I find rather shocking is the debate over there having been allegedly an airliner crashed into the PENTAGON, why is there any debate at all? NO commercial airliner crashed at the PENTAGON, it simply didn't happen like that, and I can say with absolute certainty that the official story constitutes fraud.

And one such as you making that claim only serves to prove that the official story is without question what occurred on 9/11. Thank you.

Excerpted from Joe Giambrone's "Disinformation Killed 9/11 "Truth" (I would offer that BS killed the 9/11 CT Movement):
By 2009, the 9/11 “Truth” Movement was so inundated with disinformation that it had become a laughingstock. The easily-discredited claims (lies) contaminated the greater issue and soiled dissenters across the board...
The media, whether corporate or foundation-funded, could find people ranting about “the Jews” or the Illuminati, the Lizard People, the missiles, holograms, mini-nukes or space beam weapons vaporizing the Twin Towers...

Photographs or sound bites are taken out of context to fabricate some new angle that no one had ever noticed before. More often than not, that was because these new findings were patently false. So much sloppy research and twisted factoids peppered the 9/11 “Truth” universe that the very concept of truth itself was devalued in the process...

The 9/11 “Truth” Movement, however, overflows with people who not only know it all, but they will accuse you of being an agent provocateur if you disagree with them about anything. Asking them to provide actual specific, relevant evidence for an outrageous claim is a sure way to invite howls for your banishment. That’s not a “truth” movement; that’s a belief movement...

The claim that a missile destroyed the Pentagon lives on, probably the first major 9/11 disinformation coup, and it has long been cited by international corporate media as a sure indicator of mental illness or stupidity. You can point at 42 Pentagon witnesses who saw a plane, noting that zero eyewitnesses ever reported a missile, but, in a self-reinforcing religious mind wash, contrary evidence is handily dismissed...

That’s a delicate matter because blatant neo-Nazi styled rants often accompany propaganda on this topic. Unapologetic anti-Semitic biases, censorship and counter-propaganda muddy this issue and push us further from the truth, as opposed to closer toward it...

Anyway, trying to argue sense with the 9/11 clown posse has proven illusory at best. Most don’t like it when they are shown to be in error, and they don’t want to hear contradictory evidence, no matter how true it is. Indicators suggest that most will continue mindlessly forwarding nonsense as “truth” without the slightest accountability to fact check or tailor their claims to the realm of the provable, the factual, the — a-hum — truth.

Disinformation Killed 9 11 Truth - 911Truth.org

The statement that the official story is fraudulent is easy to support given the facts of the case. Note "FLT175" "FLT11" and of course the total fiasco "FLT77" and exactly where is "FLT93"? make total of 4 commercial airliners disappear ..... rather good trick, don't you think?

Once again for the Dense One: simply claiming the official story is false doesn't make it so.

RE: the Pentagon hit...

Given the pattern of damage & wreckage, and the fact that the angle of the hit was such that the nose of the aircraft and the tip of the starboard side wing would have contacted the Pentagon wall at very nearly the same time, how do you justify the lame fabrication that the entire airliner entered the building?

Some of these kooks that worked in our government, is rather scary. Hopefully that is why he is ex, they saw him losing it and let him go- not that he was a kook while working for the govt.

You understand of course, there was a faction that attempted to get Major-General SMEDLEY BUTLER declared mentally incompetent
( in order to silence his anti-war logic & reason )

Did you know that in the old USSR, dissidents were routinely institutionalized as nut-cases in order to silence them?

Talk about deflection! So you are saying because the now defunct USSR did something decades ago that the US of A must also be doing it. That's rather typical of 9/11 CT "thinking."

Just a delusional insistence it never happened.

Obviously you have not really looked at the video of the alleged "FLT175" penetrating the south wall of the South Tower. ( either that, or you slept through Science 101 ..... ) whatever .....

Evidently you really don't know this very basic fact of life:
Just because you claim that something did or did not occur does not mean it is so.

Some of these kooks that worked in our government, is rather scary. Hopefully that is why he is ex, they saw him losing it and let him go- not that he was a kook while working for the govt.

You understand of course, there was a faction that attempted to get Major-General SMEDLEY BUTLER declared mentally incompetent
( in order to silence his anti-war logic & reason )

Did you know that in the old USSR, dissidents were routinely institutionalized as nut-cases in order to silence them?

Talk about deflection! So you are saying because the now defunct USSR did something decades ago that the US of A must also be doing it. That's rather typical of 9/11 CT "thinking."

I'm simply pointing out something that has been documented as policy in the old USSR, and therefore stands as a possibility for any administration anyplace to make use of the tactic in an attempt to silence the opposition.

Please be so kind as to supply actual rebuttal to the arguments at hand about the events of 9/11/2001, rather than leaning heavily upon allegations of insanity on the part of the loyal opposition.

You mean this?

The poor guy is a raving idiot (but typical of the 9/11 "Truther" Movement).

Obviously you have not really looked at the video of the alleged "FLT175" penetrating the south wall of the South Tower. ( either that, or you slept through Science 101 ..... ) whatever .....

Just because you claim that something did or did not occur does not mean it is so.

Do YOU have documentation of any scientific analysis of the video showing the alleged "FLT175" penetrating the wall, that shows the aircraft slowing down and indeed behaving like a real crash, rather than B movie special effects?

You mean this?

what?

That is a cop-out, I know what I meant, what is YOUR interpretation of what I wrote?

Wow ... you really are impressively stupid. You wrote: "are you afraid to expose to this forum your motivation for supporting the suicidal hijackers story?"
Depotoo asked what you believe his motivation to be and you careened off the tracks. How can you be this stupid and operate a computer? Are you getting help?

Do YOU have documentation of any scientific analysis of the video showing the alleged "FLT175" penetrating the wall, that shows the aircraft slowing down and indeed behaving like a real crash, rather than B movie special effects?

In other words, you reject anything which does not conform with your version of 9/11 events (and I quote): "No planes were hijacked on 9/11" and "the fires were staged and controlled." As of this moment you have persistently failed to prove anything but that you are a raging idiot. Sorry.

Wow ... you really are impressively stupid. You wrote: "are you afraid to expose to this forum your motivation for supporting the suicidal hijackers story?"
Depotoo asked what you believe his motivation to be and you careened off the tracks. How can you be this stupid and operate a computer? Are you getting help?

Do you understand the difference between a request for YOU opinion and a counter-request for my speculation as to what YOUR opinion is?

You won't answer a single question put to you but demand we provide evidence? What bizarro world do you live in? You claimed no plane hit the pentagon the twin Towers or crashed in Pennsylvania.So where did the 4 aircraft their crew and passengers go? What really hit the 3 buildings and made the hole in Pennsylvania? How did DNA evidence manage to appear in Pennsylvania and the pentagon?

Forum List

Back