Ex CIA operative says US has long meddled in elections but it's ok since they are god cops

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
As Democrats indict Russians over “election meddling,” former CIA officers say the US has been interfering in foreign elections for decades and “hopefully” will keep doing so because it has the moral high ground.
Ex-CIA operative says US has long meddled in elections, but it’s OK since they are ‘god cops’
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Like we keep saying the CIA can be found in just about every crooked, underhanded Governmental deep state bastard who would kill their own mother to get a democratic agenda done. ( Not all of course) but most.

That's why I refuse to get all upset because some Russian bots are posting FaceBook pages. I expect every nation to try to effect the big dog's elections, because we are the big dog on the planet. And, it's beyond obvious that our hands are far from clean in this regard.

I'm surprised that the MSM including Fox failed to make the point that the CIA has been meddling in foreign elections since freaking WW2 as do foreign hackers and propagandists meddle in the American social structure. The problem is that the CIA forgot which side they are on and may have supported foreign agents for political purposes to achieve political gain for mostly democrat administrations. The CIA has pretty much failed in every important intelligence challenge since WW2 and was used (illegally) by JFK to raise a freaking invasion army that they abandoned at the Bay of Pigs. LBJ let the CIA run the Vietnam war. How did that turn out? The greatest failure of U.S. intelligence of course was 9-11. The CIA went on to blame President Bush with the ludicrous charge of "outing an agent" when it was reporter Robert Novak and so-called "agent" Valery Plame was a Washington socialite at the time. The point is that thanks to a series of traitors there are no secrets left. The CIA with it's secret funding has become a redundant vestige of Cold War legend but thanks to pop culture it's fake legacy has become more important than reality. Drain the freaking swamp.

Can you believe the US is in a frazzle over 13 Russian facebook posters?
Next they will be after anti-Hillary posters on all political discussion forums.
Is it even worth the cost?
The US has done a lot more that post on Facebook to shape foreign governments.
For Example: Anyone remember the Shah of Iran?

What's about proven punishing of USA for meddling in Russian 1996 election?
Murder Yeltsin and his gang robbed and killed millions of Russians

1101960715_400.jpg

So after one year and millions of dollars Mueller tells us that some Russians interfered in U.S. Elections. Message to Mueller: What's your next startling revelation? Wild bears poop in the woods? The pope's Catholic? Campbell makes soup? I've known for over fifty years that both Russia and the U.S. meddle in the internal affairs of other countries. Those of you who are unaware of this common practice please raise your right hand. Now keep it raised so that wherever you go people will know you're an uninformed fool. Mueller, raise your hand, too. Here's a few links for those who have never heard of U.S. Involvement in other countries' business (there are countless other links):

America’s long history of meddling in other countries’ elections

The U.S. is no stranger to interfering in the elections of other countries

Unlike what these 13 Russians are accused of doing, the U.S. has done far, far worse. We have used both covert and overt military operations to disrupt elections. We have even gone so far as to execute a leader we didn't like. Remember Hillary laughing when she said of Qaddafi, “We came, we, saw, he died”?

Is what the Russians did wrong? Not in my book. If it's OK when the U.S. does it then it is OK when the Russians do it. In my entire life I have never criticized anyone for doing something that I do. Hypocrites are nothing but scum bags. They are capable of the most vile acts imaginable because they think the law only applies to other people..

Say, wouldn't it be fun if Russia indicted Hillary and Obama?

Forum List

Back