Ex CIA Officer Says Israel Spying Has Bankrupted U.S. Companies and Harmed America

[u//www.presstv.ir/detail/184016.html]PressTV - Ex-CIA officer: Israel spies on US[/url]

PressTV.ir is Iranian State News.
All anti-Israel, all the time.
The OP OCD.
-
-

Press TV is a 24-hour English language global news network. Its headquarters are located in Tehran, Iran, with worldwide bureaus in Beirut (Lebanon),[4] Damascus (Syria),[citation needed] London (UK), Seoul (South Korea)[5] and Washington DC (USA).[6]

Press TV carries news analysis, documentary talk shows and sports news worldwide with special focus on West Asia, Central Asia, and the Middle East. Press TV is available in most parts of the world via 13 satellites,[7] as well as cable[8] and Internet. It is free-to-air for almost all of its viewers, although some cable companies include it on their platforms. Live video, audio, and FLV streaming is also available on its website.
Ayatollah Seyed Ali Hoseyni Khāmene’i thanks you for being such a willing and eager useful idiot.

PressTV.ir is Iranian State News.
All anti-Israel, all the time.
The OP OCD.
-
-

Press TV is a 24-hour English language global news network. Its headquarters are located in Tehran, Iran, with worldwide bureaus in Beirut (Lebanon),[4] Damascus (Syria),[citation needed] London (UK), Seoul (South Korea)[5] and Washington DC (USA).[6]

Press TV carries news analysis, documentary talk shows and sports news worldwide with special focus on West Asia, Central Asia, and the Middle East. Press TV is available in most parts of the world via 13 satellites,[7] as well as cable[8] and Internet. It is free-to-air for almost all of its viewers, although some cable companies include it on their platforms. Live video, audio, and FLV streaming is also available on its website.
Ayatollah Seyed Ali Hoseyni Khāmene’i thanks you for being such a willing and eager useful idiot.

1121209-izzz.gif

1121209-izzz.gif

cannabisculture.com? Well, that explains a lot. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1121209-izzz.gif

Truth, just tell them you are not an anti semite. That isnt the type of thing you would lie about.

I mean if you met a hot girland fell in love then found out she was a jew it wouldnt make a difference to you, right?

You dont teach your kids anything racist against jews right?

We can all argue about who should own the holy land. Closest I can figure it is the Romans. But racists we will jump on or make them lie and hide like rats. You are not racist, right?

1121209-izzz.gif

Truth, just tell them you are not an anti semite. That isnt the type of thing you would lie about.

I mean if you met a hot girland fell in love then found out she was a jew it wouldnt make a difference to you, right?

We can all argue about who should own the holy land. Closest I can figure it is the Romans. But racists we will jump on or make them lie and hide like rats. You are not racist, right?

I don't hold anyone's religion against them. I would have no problem dating a Jewish woman. Might even convert if she was hot enough.

I don't hold anyone's religion against them. I would have no problem dating a Jewish woman. Might even convert if she was hot enough.

If they are orthadox jew, they would not touch you with a ten foot salami

If they are orthadox jew, they would not touch you with a ten foot salami

that's true with most hot girls, orthadox or not but if they would....

Forum List

Back