Ex-Baseball Coach Gets 18 Years in Sexting Case

I'm curious what the "unlimited free speech" freaks on here have to say. I guarantee a few will argue he committed no crime.

You mean the ones who make excuses for Fred Phelps and his gang, like NRAForLife and his ilk?

Me too, I'd like to hear what he/they say.

Damn straight FP has an absolute Constitutional Right and Christian Obligation to stir the pot as he does. Sad that soooo very many nominal xian sheeple can't bear to have their Beloved Wars (which are a Curse on America) linked to homosexuality- the Well Tolerated Vice which is Clear and Present proof that America (including xian amerika) DESERVES to fall under God's Judgement.

As to the OP- The Law is once again an Ass in this case. The coach is a slimy jerk who deserves to loose his job, but prison is completely an over reach by the State. This is a family/local community issue which should have been handled by some Fathers/Uncles/adult Cousins kicking this turd to the curb & then dumping his bruised/bleeding body on the ER front steps.

BTW kids don't need cellphones and 'parents' who indulge them are fucking idiots.

So you favor a lynch mob over a justice system?

You're a real piece of shit.

FORMER MILLVILLE TEACHER GETS PRISON TIME FOR SEX CRIMES
Posted Friday, June 4th, 2010

38 year old Michael Drebes will be spending the next seven years of his life behind bars for repeated sexual assaults that involved a 14 year old girl. Drebes was in court on Friday and received the prison sentence for having repeated sexual encounters with the girl during the early months of 2009. Prosecutors allege the sexual assaults took place in various communities, including Cape May. Drebes was a teacher at Millville High School before his arrest. He must serve five years in prison before becoming eligible for parole.

98.7 The Coast FM

I don't get the difference in sentences. Same state.

It would be infomative to get transcripts of both side of these texts before making a judgement. Many people get railroaded by zealots bad lawyers..judges..prosecutors trying to make a name for themselves. The guy might have returned messages stupidly that were instigated by the teens. As much as I hate pedophiles ..I would have to know it when I see it..not when someone just makes allegations... Or..over reacts to allegations.

Forum List

Back