Ex-ACORN employee suing James O'Keefe and Hannah Giles

I imagine the decision should open the door for the thousands of innocent people who were ambushed by that pompous ass Mike Wallace through the years on 60 Minutes. There should be a lawsuit about the creative editing by CBS designed to make innocent people look guilty. CBS is the same network that gave us forged documents to try to influence a presidential election. Maybe George Bush should sue.

O'Keefe invaded my privacy by exposing me as a fraudster!

Oh, does the comedy from the lolberals ever cease? :lol:

Yeah, exposing people who want to work for the government as frauds should be allowed. What was the right's problem with Romney releasing his tax records that prove he is lying about his time at bain? So in other words, the schmuck at ACORN can have their privacy violated, but we can't look into the past of a guy who wants to be leader of the country.

You can have that argument when mittens releases his tax returns.
Wow....Did you need to call in a crew from United Van Lines to move that goalpost? :lmao:

james_okeafe--300x300.jpg

By Nick Wing

Conservative activist James O'Keefe and his associate Hannah Giles will face a lawsuit from a former ACORN employee featured prominently in their 2009 undercover sting video, after a federal judge refused to throw out the case.

According to Courthouse News, U.S. District Judge M. James Lorenz decided last week that a breach of privacy claim from Juan Carlos Vera, a one-time employee of ACORN's office in National City, Calif., had merit.

More: James O'Keefe Lawsuit: Ex-ACORN Employee Can Sue Over Activist's Sting Video, Federal Judge Says

I don't bother clicking on links to HuffyPuffyPoof, so i have to ask.

Did they hire your next door neighbor to represent them in this silly case??

Bwahahahah.....:lmao:

O'Keefe invaded my privacy by exposing me as a fraudster!

Oh, does the comedy from the lolberals ever cease? :lol:

Yeah, exposing people who want to work for the government as frauds should be allowed. What was the right's problem with Romney releasing his tax records that prove he is lying about his time at bain? So in other words, the schmuck at ACORN can have their privacy violated, but we can't look into the past of a guy who wants to be leader of the country.

You can have that argument when mittens releases his tax returns.
Wow....Did you need to call in a crew from United Van Lines to move that goalpost? :lmao:

No, just noting the dual nature of your ideas about privacy. Is it that far away to say that mittens should undergo the same scrutiny that some guy who worked for acorn got? Let us say that some person infiltrated the Romney campaign and took copies of all his tax returns and released them. I guess that would be cool with you, or would they have to dress up as pimps and prostitutes before doing that?

i totally agree with you that there is no privacy case with this person. he was doing something shady and underhanded, and people made an effort to find out about the actions of a rather lowly person who was representing ACORN. His bosses should have been much more on top of things. Now why is it that we can look at this guy's history and work ethic, but when it comes to something as important as a president all of a sudden it is a matter of his privacy? We found out here the dangers of not checking into someone and their habits. This guy was not even really that important, but it is good we found out and corrected it.

i say the president is important, and if you want to apply for that job we should be able to see the truth about your claims. release your tax returns. Obama released his, so why can't we see mittens?

Community "organizers"...............Begging for money any way they can...............lol

Whatever happened to the Republicans who were in favor of our Constitutional right to vote?

What a stupid and yet predictably dishonest question.

I am ALL in favor of our right to vote.

i am NOT in favor of aliens, dead people and felons doing so.

I realize the suppression of illegal voting offends you.

I'm ok with that.

Oh, come off it.

I hope they nail this little creep to the wall.

And I hope the whole wingnut media who helped him and defended him turns their collective back on him. #1 - he deserves it. #2 - it would show once again how snake-like and untrustworthy the wingnut media is.

And I hope the whole wingnut media who helped him and defended him turns their collective back on him. #1 - he deserves it. #2 - it would show once again how snake-like and untrustworthy the wingnut media is.

"Wingnut media"?
"Untrustworthy"?
Did you happen to watch the videos?
Just because you don't like what's on them doesn't make counseling in the proper ways to defraud a federally funded organization okay.

Whatever happened to the Republicans who were in favor of our Constitutional right to vote?

What a stupid and yet predictably dishonest question.

I am ALL in favor of our right to vote.

i am NOT in favor of aliens, dead people and felons doing so.

I realize the suppression of illegal voting offends you.

I'm ok with that.

Oh, come off it.

Nothing to come off of except the truth.

There is not one VALID, sensible, reasonable or honest argument to oppose voter ID.

There ARE, however, reasons to oppose such efforts (just not valid or ethical ones).

Furthermore, in fact, the effort to defeat illegal voting should not be limited to just some voter ID card at the voting booth. It SHOULD include a more effective set of controls even at the time of voter registration.

Last edited:

what the hell did they do to you for you to hope this?

my gawd you "lefty WINGNUTS" are hysterical

:eusa_boohoo:

Forum List

Back