Ex-ACORN employee suing James O'Keefe and Hannah Giles

Maybe we can get her to sue Lahkota for spamming this board with so much GARBAGE

What a big figgen YAWN this one is

hannah_giles_interview.jpg

:cool:

Am I the only guy who thinks she is gorgeous?

:eusa_drool:

james_okeafe--300x300.jpg

By Nick Wing

Conservative activist James O'Keefe and his associate Hannah Giles will face a lawsuit from a former ACORN employee featured prominently in their 2009 undercover sting video, after a federal judge refused to throw out the case.

According to Courthouse News, U.S. District Judge M. James Lorenz decided last week that a breach of privacy claim from Juan Carlos Vera, a one-time employee of ACORN's office in National City, Calif., had merit.

More: James O'Keefe Lawsuit: Ex-ACORN Employee Can Sue Over Activist's Sting Video, Federal Judge Says

I would like to put a marine uniform on this piece of shit punk o'keefe and send him to afghanistan

Last edited:
Not one of you moron conz would ever get laid by someone like her, she would spit in your faces and laugh

LOLOL

All the federal judge ruled is that the ACORN folks have the right to sue. It should be interesting to see. I can imagine the ACORN folks saying "yer honna, we thought those people waz real pimps. They shooda produced some photo I.D."

They certainly have grounds. His video was edited to show what he wanted it to show. He lied, costing them their jobs and worse, shut down ACORN, who, it turned out, was innocent.

Just one more symptom of the cancer of the GObP/pub/pot.

Its very disturbing that the rw's are in favor of this creepy little jerk getting away with his crime(s). That's another symptom of this sickness of hate that is taking over our country.

What a load of Shit.

He is 100% right. It's been proven that his video was a lie and heavily edited to promote an untrue agenda. James O Keefe is a liar and a fraud.

O'Keefe invaded my privacy by exposing me as a fraudster!

Oh, does the comedy from the lolberals ever cease? :lol:

Yeah, exposing people who want to work for the government as frauds should be allowed. What was the right's problem with Romney releasing his tax records that prove he is lying about his time at bain? So in other words, the schmuck at ACORN can have their privacy violated, but we can't look into the past of a guy who wants to be leader of the country.

You can have that argument when mittens releases his tax returns.

They certainly have grounds. His video was edited to show what he wanted it to show. He lied, costing them their jobs and worse, shut down ACORN, who, it turned out, was innocent.

Just one more symptom of the cancer of the GObP/pub/pot.

Its very disturbing that the rw's are in favor of this creepy little jerk getting away with his crime(s). That's another symptom of this sickness of hate that is taking over our country.

What a load of Shit.

He is 100% right. It's been proven that his video was a lie and heavily edited to promote an untrue agenda. James O Keefe is a liar and a fraud.

False. No such thing has been "proven" since the stupid acorn twats did say what they said.

Forum List

Back