Ex-ACORN employee suing James O'Keefe and Hannah Giles

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
james_okeafe--300x300.jpg

By Nick Wing

Conservative activist James O'Keefe and his associate Hannah Giles will face a lawsuit from a former ACORN employee featured prominently in their 2009 undercover sting video, after a federal judge refused to throw out the case.

According to Courthouse News, U.S. District Judge M. James Lorenz decided last week that a breach of privacy claim from Juan Carlos Vera, a one-time employee of ACORN's office in National City, Calif., had merit.

More: James O'Keefe Lawsuit: Ex-ACORN Employee Can Sue Over Activist's Sting Video, Federal Judge Says

So by the same token, would I have a case against this bottom feeder and her entire operation for misusing MY GD MONEY?!!!

Hope this pig is run over by a bus on the way to the court house.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpbbuaIA3Ds]Money - Pink Floyd HD (Studio Version) - YouTube[/ame]
Money - Pink Floyd HD (Studio Version)

They certainly have grounds. His video was edited to show what he wanted it to show. He lied, costing them their jobs and worse, shut down ACORN, who, it turned out, was innocent.

Just one more symptom of the cancer of the GObP/pub/pot.

Its very disturbing that the rw's are in favor of this creepy little jerk getting away with his crime(s). That's another symptom of this sickness of hate that is taking over our country.

Community "organizers"...............Begging for money any way they can...............lol

Whatever happened to the Republicans who were in favor of our Constitutional right to vote?

What a stupid and yet predictably dishonest question.

I am ALL in favor of our right to vote.

i am NOT in favor of aliens, dead people and felons doing so.

I realize the suppression of illegal voting offends you.

I'm ok with that.

Yes! Let's everyone remember the criminal enterprise that was ACORN

What's the worst that could happen?

They certainly have grounds. His video was edited to show what he wanted it to show. He lied, costing them their jobs and worse, shut down ACORN, who, it turned out, was innocent.

Just one more symptom of the cancer of the GObP/pub/pot.

Its very disturbing that the rw's are in favor of this creepy little jerk getting away with his crime(s). That's another symptom of this sickness of hate that is taking over our country.

What a load of Shit.

What was their crime?

No, not what the petty hood O'Keefe tried to frame them for. I mean, what was their crime?

The crime O'Keefe EXPOSED them as engaging in. It wasn't a "frame." Those shit birds were PERFECTLY willing participants.

You can't erase what we saw on the tapes, you hack.

james_okeafe--300x300.jpg

By Nick Wing

Conservative activist James O'Keefe and his associate Hannah Giles will face a lawsuit from a former ACORN employee featured prominently in their 2009 undercover sting video, after a federal judge refused to throw out the case.

According to Courthouse News, U.S. District Judge M. James Lorenz decided last week that a breach of privacy claim from Juan Carlos Vera, a one-time employee of ACORN's office in National City, Calif., had merit.

More: James O'Keefe Lawsuit: Ex-ACORN Employee Can Sue Over Activist's Sting Video, Federal Judge Says

I don't bother clicking on links to HuffyPuffyPoof, so i have to ask.

Did they hire your next door neighbor to represent them in this silly case??

What was their crime?

No, not what the petty hood O'Keefe tried to frame them for. I mean, what was their crime?

Instructing an applicant on how to fraudulently receive assistance from a federally funded organization is lawful?
I get that you want someone to slap you in the head with the specific statute and in doing so you intend to ignore the obvious and cling to your disingenuous belief that "if you can't cite for me the law, it must be lawful" but you might want to reconsider what you're attempting to defend. Unless your goal is zero credibility, in which case, nice work.

Forum List

Back