Ewwwwwww

del

Diamond Member
Sep 3, 2008
on a one way cul-de-sac
JULY 20--An Indiana couple is facing public indecency charges after they allegedly had sex for 30 minutes Sunday afternoon in a community pool while dozens of witnesses, including children, watched the illicit aquatic action.

Connersville Police Department officers were summoned to the Roberts Park Family Aquatic Center (seen at right) after pool patrons complained to the facility’s manager....

In light of the Helms-Cross coupling, municipal workers added additional chemicals to the pool and recycled its water.

We're Going To Need A Cleanup In Lane Three | The Smoking Gun

:eek::lol::eek::lol::eek:

Hey, it's hot here in Indiana! What did you expect them to do, use a BEDROOM?

"In light of the Helms-Cross coupling, municipal workers added additional chemicals to the pool and recycled its water. "

:thup:

Good grief.

JULY 20--An Indiana couple is facing public indecency charges after they allegedly had sex for 30 minutes Sunday afternoon in a community pool while dozens of witnesses, including children, watched the illicit aquatic action.

Connersville Police Department officers were summoned to the Roberts Park Family Aquatic Center (seen at right) after pool patrons complained to the facility’s manager....

In light of the Helms-Cross coupling, municipal workers added additional chemicals to the pool and recycled its water.

We're Going To Need A Cleanup In Lane Three | The Smoking Gun

:eek::lol::eek::lol::eek:

Hydrochloric acid?

You can doubledamn guarantee if I happened to be at the pool that day, I would have loudly stood over them and said "Get your damn prick back in your nasty assed trunks...and you, you skanky ho with no morals or common sense, get your nasty crotch out of the pool. NOW".

I've never been really shy in speaking my mind.:lol:

I'm wondering why nobody said anything to them for 30 minutes.

\/\/ See below \/\/ :tongue:

While the old folks were going down memory lane, the kids were going to school.

You can doubledamn guarantee if I happened to be at the pool that day, I would have loudly stood over them and said "Get your damn prick back in your nasty assed trunks...and you, you skanky ho with no morals or common sense, get your nasty crotch out of the pool. NOW".

How do you say that in Hindi??? :lol:

I'm sure they would have told you to shut the fuck up and kept going at it.

If they're willing to screw in a public pool in front of people in the first place, pretty sure someone telling them to stop isn't going to do anything. :lol:

I'm sure they would have told you to shut the fuck up and kept going at it.

And I'm pretty sure I would have grabbed the long poled pool cleaner and bonked them both over the head a few times as well as poke around them to make them "split" up, too.
Fact.

I was at foster freeze about a year ago. Got out of the house for once and wanted to enjoy a frosty. Behind me were two 20 something year olds. And the place was full of kids eating food and eating their own frosties. The two schmucks behind me were groping, he was licking her boobs, she was giggling, they were tonguing each other and in short...being nasty. Nobody said a word after about 3 minutes. I did. Walked to their table and said loudly that there were children present and if they wanted to play nasty, GO HOME. They got up and left.

Most people would do the same as I did, I would hope.

Forum List

Back