Evolved?

froggy

Gold Member
Aug 18, 2009
Has my washing machine evolved into human?

How did it know the clothes still needed rinsing and decided on its on to do a deep water rinse?

Many people believe the world just evolved so I'm sure they will believe this also.

But putting that aside the machine is thinking on its on.

...if you don't believe in evolution, you must believe a fully formed human just appeared, like the Star Trek energizer
maxresdefault.jpg

The same super power that used this universe millions of years ago when it created the Dinosaurs that show it has been around a long time and will be forever.

...so people believe a fully formed human just appeared, just like that---but say evolution is impossible.............??!!

...so people believe a fully formed human just appeared, just like that---but say evolution is impossible.............??!!
So you're saying life just evolved. Where did it start
so the creationist say evolution is impossible--but think a fully formed human just appearing is possible?? and is so logical compared to evolution???
!!!!!!!!!

So you're saying life just evolved. Where did it start
so the creationist say evolution is impossible--but think a fully formed human just appearing is possible?? and is so logical compared to evolution???
!!!!!!!!!
Evolved from what and how did it just appear

I don't know about washing machines, but the dryer that I used to have in my house went for 37 years before it had to finally be replaced. Long live General Electric! :) :) :)

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. One from the Hot Point company is what I have now and its still doing good after five years so far. :) :) :)

Forum List

Back