Evolution

The evolutionary Heresy devalues humans and that is why the conspiracy has been created. It's to reduce our value so that communists can treat us rough.

Atheists typically follow the ABG (anything but God) theory. They'll even posit that there are trillions of universes (that somehow all created themselves) and that we just won the cosmic lottery as evidenced by the fact that there is life in this one.
"Atheists typically follow the ABG (anything but God) theory."

As do scientists, when gathering empirical evidence. Even the theists. That's what makes it so compelling, to scientists and Popes alike.

I agree, but it hasn't stopped many atheists from positing that we live in a multiverse in spite of the fact that there is ZERO evidence of such.
I'm an athiest and recognize that the term "multiverse" is an oxymoron.

What makes multiverse an oxymoron? Wouldn't it translate to something like "multiple versions"?

The two (2) humans you see below are living today, side by side.

One did not evolve into the other.

astronaut.jpg
tribe.jpg

evolution.jpg

:)-

Last edited:
The two (2) humans you see below are living today, side by side.

One did not evolve into the other.

View attachment 254508 View attachment 254509

:)-

That doesnt really make sense. Yes, all humans originated in africa. And there hasnt really been any "evolution" in the sense of speciation of the human species simce before that. Those two individuals you pictured are genetically closer to each other than, for instance, any two dog breeds.

And there hasnt really been any "evolution" in the sense of speciation of the human species simce before that.

I am confusing myself here. The debate has been between evolutionists and creationists. Now, looking back I don’t know what that debate was/is all about?

Someone, please explain :)-

Many living things have "evolved" over time and there are a few that just seem to remain the same.
Do you thing in the end they will outlive us all-?

upload_2019-5-26_16-42-1.png

spider.jpg
BUG5.jpg
BUG2.jpg
BUG1.png

Last edited:
There are other evolving creatures we should no forget--

The Ameoba
Ameoba.jpg

And the virous
virous5.jpg

virous4.jpg

Virus
A virus is a biological agent that reproduces inside the cells of living hosts. When infected by a virus, a host cell is forced to produce thousands of identical copies of the original virus at an extraordinary rate. Wikipedia

Forum List

Back