Evolution

The evolutionary Heresy devalues humans and that is why the conspiracy has been created. It's to reduce our value so that communists can treat us rough.

Atheists typically follow the ABG (anything but God) theory. They'll even posit that there are trillions of universes (that somehow all created themselves) and that we just won the cosmic lottery as evidenced by the fact that there is life in this one.
"Atheists typically follow the ABG (anything but God) theory."

As do scientists, when gathering empirical evidence. Even the theists. That's what makes it so compelling, to scientists and Popes alike.

I agree, but it hasn't stopped many atheists from positing that we live in a multiverse in spite of the fact that there is ZERO evidence of such.
"I agree, but it hasn't stopped many atheists from positing that we live in a multiverse"

I find that hard to believe anyone insists upon such. Maybe some people posit this idea as "possible" and for the sake of discussion, but I have yet to see anyone insist it is so. Here or elsewhere.

And why do you mention this idea, anyway? In the context of the topic, I would ask you if you think there is an element of "conspiracy" to this? After all, you talk of atheists specifically, even though many theists agree with evolutionary theory. Do you sense a conspiracy among atheists?

No. I don't think there is a conspiracy, but I DO think that there atheists so committed to atheism that they will never consider a creator, no matter what is presented to them.
"I don't think there is a conspiracy"

Right on. And , I think that there are plenty of theists who think they are studying God's creation when following evolutionary theory. And they have no quarrel with the rest of the scientific community. they publish science and teach.

The evolutionary Heresy devalues humans and that is why the conspiracy has been created. It's to reduce our value so that communists can treat us rough.

Atheists typically follow the ABG (anything but God) theory. They'll even posit that there are trillions of universes (that somehow all created themselves) and that we just won the cosmic lottery as evidenced by the fact that there is life in this one.

As do scientists, when gathering empirical evidence. Even the theists. That's what makes it so compelling, to scientists and Popes alike.

I agree, but it hasn't stopped many atheists from positing that we live in a multiverse in spite of the fact that there is ZERO evidence of such.
"I agree, but it hasn't stopped many atheists from positing that we live in a multiverse"

I find that hard to believe anyone insists upon such. Maybe some people posit this idea as "possible" and for the sake of discussion, but I have yet to see anyone insist it is so. Here or elsewhere.

And why do you mention this idea, anyway? In the context of the topic, I would ask you: Do you think there is an element of "conspiracy" to this? After all, you talk of atheists specifically, even though many theists agree with evolutionary theory. Do you sense a conspiracy among atheists?

On another note, you're not a k*nt...all the time. ;)

How does it devalue humans? It shows us to be the pinnacle of millions of years of evolution, and the first species to question our origins.

If anything has devalued humans, religion has done so quite well. Look at how many despots have used the church's promise of heaven to persuade peasants to accept their lot in life without complaint. The soul is valuable to God. But the body can be abused by those in charge.

And why do you mention this idea, anyway? In the context of the topic, I would ask you: Do you think there is an element of "conspiracy" to this? After all, you talk of atheists specifically, even though many theists agree with evolutionary theory. Do you sense a conspiracy among atheists?

On another note, you're not a k*nt...all the time. ;)
Stop, I'm getting misty.

How does it devalue humans? It shows us to be the pinnacle of millions of years of evolution, and the first species to question our origins.

If anything has devalued humans, religion has done so quite well. Look at how many despots have used the church's promise of heaven to persuade peasants to accept their lot in life without complaint. The soul is valuable to God. But the body can be abused by those in charge.

Oh please. What despots used the church to lead millions to death? How about such prominent atheists such as Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot, the North Korean trifecta, Castro, etc., etc., etc.? I have to laugh every time an atheist claims that religion is responsible for war and murder.

Does that acount seem odd to you?

Oh please. What despots used the church to lead millions to death? How about such prominent atheists such as Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot, the North Korean trifecta, Castro, etc., etc., etc.? I have to laugh every time an atheist claims that religion is responsible for war and murder.
You didn't really argue against religion as a cause of suffering, so much as you argued there are also other causes of suffering. So, you tacitly admit that religion iss one of these things, unless you would like to correct this.

But, to stay on topic: Did you know there was and is an actual conspiracy to undermine evolutionary theory? I already know we agree there is no conspiracy to forward evolutionary theory or to use it to displace gods. But, let's consider the other side. There is, in reality, an active conspiracy to undermine evolutionary theory.

There's no question that people have used religion as a means to kill people. Jim Jones is just one of many infamous examples. In my experience, atheists harp on religions killing people while ignoring the tens of millions killed by guys like Stalin, Mao, etc.

Every scientist in the world is on the payroll of George Soros. He tells them what to report, and what evidence to fabricate. All scientists have a world wide Skype meeting every Monday morning to discuss what fake science they are going to advance for the week, and what the latest anti Christian claims will be made. Why do you think the internet is so slow on Mondays between 8:00 and 8:45? It;s all those damn scientists getting their weekly instructions from Soros. They also have a week long seminar and getaway they attend each Summer with speeches, picnics and sack races, and they schedule the hurricanes for the next year, but that is limited to just the top scientists. I know for a fact that all this is true. I heard it from Alex Jones

Every scientist in the world is on the payroll of George Soros. He tells them what to report, and what evidence to fabricate. All scientists have a world wide Skype meeting every Monday morning to discuss what fake science they are going to advance for the week, and what the latest anti Christian claims will be made. Why do you think the internet is so slow on Mondays between 8:00 and 8:45? It;s all those damn scientists getting their weekly instructions from Soros. They also have a week long seminar and getaway they attend each Summer with speeches, picnics and sack races, and they schedule the hurricanes for the next year, but that is limited to just the top scientists. I know for a fact that all this is true. I heard it from Alex Jones
Haha, well that sounds legit.

Haha, well that sounds legit.
True story.

Doesn't this belong here as well? If those who deny it are going to post about it, this may be the place to do so, no? Many, if not most of you are implying a vast conspiracy, are you not?

So, let's hear about that. Let's not litigate the truth of evolutionary theory. Let's explore how this vast conspiracy works: how it might work, how it could work, why it works, who is directing it, etc.

Are the scientists part of some tacit agreement? Are they being fooled somehow? Who is fooling them?

Similar climate change thread forthcoming...
It's obviously caused by illegal aliens who want to control our very lives

but enough about Christianity

Mean ol' acids, actually

To be false, it must be some sort of conspiracy, right?

Abstinence may have found its most impressive poster child yet: Diploscapter pachys. The tiny worm is transparent, smaller than a poppy seed and hasn't had sex in 18 million years.

It's basically just been cloning itself this whole time. Usually, that's a solid strategy for going extinct, fast. What's its secret?

"Scientists have been trying to understand how some animals can survive for millions of years without sex, because such strict, long-term abstinence is very rare in the animal world," says David Fitch, a biologist at New York University. Most plants and animals use sex to reproduce.

As he and his colleagues report in the recent issue of Current Biology, this seemingly unimpressive roundworm seems to have developed a different way of copying its genes — one that leads to just enough mutations to give the worms room to adapt, but not enough to cause crippling defects.

Tiny, Transparent Worm Challenges Notions About Sex

Mean ol' acids, actually

To be false, it must be some sort of conspiracy, right?

Abstinence may have found its most impressive poster child yet: Diploscapter pachys. The tiny worm is transparent, smaller than a poppy seed and hasn't had sex in 18 million years.

It's basically just been cloning itself this whole time. Usually, that's a solid strategy for going extinct, fast. What's its secret?

"Scientists have been trying to understand how some animals can survive for millions of years without sex, because such strict, long-term abstinence is very rare in the animal world," says David Fitch, a biologist at New York University. Most plants and animals use sex to reproduce.

As he and his colleagues report in the recent issue of Current Biology, this seemingly unimpressive roundworm seems to have developed a different way of copying its genes — one that leads to just enough mutations to give the worms room to adapt, but not enough to cause crippling defects.

Tiny, Transparent Worm Challenges Notions About Sex

Pfft, and how do we know those scientists aren't all lying?

Wherever we humans have evolved from, we all have one thing in common, it is the same in plants, bacteria, Amoebae, insects, birds, fish and humans have & that is DNA.

The origin of DNA is the origin of life.

Wherever we humans have evolved from, we all have one thing in common, it is the same in plants, bacteria, Amoebae, insects, birds, fish and humans have & that is DNA.

Stars. Everything you see came from star stuff.

But how did it start on earth? That’s your question. My guess is it was flung here too early in our planets history. I don’t think it was always here when the earth was originally formed although that’s a possibility too

So what’s the origin of the Big Bang is the next question because we know where everything came from. Stars

Stars. Everything you see came from star stuff.

But how did it start on earth? That’s your question. My guess is it was flung here too early in our planets history. I don’t think it was always here when the earth was originally formed although that’s a possibility too

So what’s the origin of the Big Bang is the next question because we know where everything came from. Stars

some things just need repeating

Forum List

Back