Evolution - Useful or Useless?

". . . chance is at the root of the whole edifice of evolution. It is an entirely blind process . . . no end in sight. Pure trial and error as a problem-solving device is useless in every field of human endeavor." biomolecular chemist Dr. Michael Denton.

Evolution - Useful or Useless? | The Institute for Creation Research
Evolution is a FACT
God is a theory
How can evolution be a fact when there are absolutely no facts to support it? Also, once again, this thread is not about evolution being true or not. I'm asking what use is it? No one has answered yet. WOuld you care to try?

Evolution occurs....There is biological, fossil and DNA evidence to prove it
There is no scientific evidence of God
Yadda yadda yadda. I don't care. What is up with your lack of reading comprehension? Read the OP again. Maybe then, you just might be able to converse intelligibly.
Um...let's see if we can answer your stupid question

Yes, Evolution is useful
So, you refuse to give me an example of just HOW it's useful. Know what that means? It means you lose. Have a nice day, and thanks for playing.

". . . chance is at the root of the whole edifice of evolution. It is an entirely blind process . . . no end in sight. Pure trial and error as a problem-solving device is useless in every field of human endeavor." biomolecular chemist Dr. Michael Denton.

Evolution is a FACT
God is a theory
No, that is not correct. God is a hypothesis. Theories are supported by fact and evidence.

Evolution is a FACT
God is a theory
No, that is not correct. God is a hypothesis. Theories are supported by fact and evidence.
Are you people retarded? Can you not understand English? This thread is not about evolution being true or not. I'm asking you what use evolution has been to anyone. I contend that the TOE is completely useless. It makes no predictions. There is no way to test it. It is nothing but speculation about what might have happened, without a shread of proof. There is not a single branch of REAL science that would be adversely affected if there was no TOE. Now. Try to prove me wrong. Or continue to deflect. It's what you're good at after all.

Evolution is a FACT
God is a theory
How can evolution be a fact when there are absolutely no facts to support it? Also, once again, this thread is not about evolution being true or not. I'm asking what use is it? No one has answered yet. WOuld you care to try?

Evolution occurs....There is biological, fossil and DNA evidence to prove it
There is no scientific evidence of God
Yadda yadda yadda. I don't care. What is up with your lack of reading comprehension? Read the OP again. Maybe then, you just might be able to converse intelligibly.
Um...let's see if we can answer your stupid question

Yes, Evolution is useful
So, you refuse to give me an example of just HOW it's useful. Know what that means? It means you lose. Have a nice day, and thanks for playing.
Way to go
Double down on stupid

It is useful in the continuation of life and the generation of more complex creatures. Even creatures such as yourself

Evolution is a FACT
God is a theory
Are you people retarded? Can you not understand English? This thread is not about evolution being true or not. I'm asking you what use evolution has been to anyone. I contend that the TOE is completely useless. It makes no predictions. There is no way to test it. It is nothing but speculation about what might have happened, without a shread of proof. There is not a single branch of REAL science that would be adversely affected if there was no TOE. Now. Try to prove me wrong. Or continue to deflect. It's what you're good at after all.
You need to read your posts before you send them

Right after you say......This thread is not about evolution being true or not

You go into a rant about how it is not true

Evolution is a FACT
God is a theory

Apparently, you lackwits are incapable of answering a simple question. Give me just one example of how evolution has benefited anyone.

Evolution is a FACT
God is a theory

Apparently, you lackwits are incapable of answering a simple question. Give me just one example of how evolution has benefited anyone.

Cows evolved to make delicious steaks

Evolution is a FACT
God is a theory

We keep answering, but you keep ignoring.

Give me just one example of how evolution has benefited anyone.

It made Chuck Darwin famous

Whar's mah prize?

Personally......I am very fond of evolution

Without it, I would be a single cell organism

latest

Evolution is the only theory with any real evidence or data supporting it.

Everything else is faith.

Wake me when you publish in a research paper. ;) I respect your faith man I really do but lets be honest.
Quit deflecting. This is not about whether or not evolution is true. I asked the question...What use is it? I say it's completely useless. It makes no predictions. It has done nothing to further scientific understanding. In fact, it has done great harm. You'd know this if you had bothered to read the article I posted. Why don't you do that now? Then we can discuss what was actually said, like rational adults.
MIT Press Journals

Evolutionary Computation

Emma Hart, Editor-in-Chief

Evolutionary Computation is the leading journal in its field. It provides an international forum for facilitating and enhancing the exchange of information among researchers involved in both the theoretical and practical aspects of computational systems drawing their inspiration from nature, with particular emphasis on evolutionary models of computation such as genetic algorithms, evolutionary strategies, classifier systems, evolutionary programming, genetic programming, and related fields such as swarm intelligence (Ant Colony Optimization and Particle Swarm Optimization), and other evolutionary computation techniques

Thank you, forkup

Evolution is the only theory with any real evidence or data supporting it.

Everything else is faith.

Wake me when you publish in a research paper. ;) I respect your faith man I really do but lets be honest.
Quit deflecting. This is not about whether or not evolution is true. I asked the question...What use is it? I say it's completely useless. It makes no predictions. It has done nothing to further scientific understanding. In fact, it has done great harm. You'd know this if you had bothered to read the article I posted. Why don't you do that now? Then we can discuss what was actually said, like rational adults.
Fuck, you are one dumb bastard. Before posting your abysmal ignorance for the whole world to see, why don't you actually read something that explains how we use the understanding of evolution in the fields of biology and medicine? Evolution is not only the most robust of all scientific theories, but the insights it has given us is used in many areas of science.
Give me one example.
Look it up yourself. You always come to this board and demand everyone be your mommy. BTW, how old are you?

Evolution is a FACT
God is a theory

Goodbye, troll.

Goodbye, troll.

I claim victory once again

Obviously useful and you even admit it in your opening post.

If not for evolution, your Institution for Creation Research would not exist

Forum List

Back