Evolution. Pfffft

Tilapia found in the Sea of Galilee. Which has been land locked for over 6 million years yet is still it's same old tasty self.
View attachment 115740

Coelacanth, thought to have been extinct 66 million years ago. Until science found out locals consider them tasty too and looking just like their 66 million year old ancestors.
View attachment 115741

We may complain about freezing temperatures, but most cold snaps leave us little worse for the wear. That’s not the case for a common lizard living on the Texas-Mexico border, which, in just the span of a few months, underwent a dramatic genetic transformation in response to cold weather. In fact—in one of the most detailed examples of rapid evolution to date—a new study shows that just one cold snap can change the way green anoles’ muscular and nervous systems respond to temperature.

http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2017/08/cold-snap-makes-lizards-evolve-just-few-months
Why does the left hate science?

Saying a person from Miami would have difficulty in the Alaskan tundra and saying it is genetic evolution that caused that is one of the most laughable scenarios to date.

And yes, I switched lizards to people. Just to show how ludicrous your argument is.
You disagree with 98% of all scientists so stfu

Flooding of Coast, Caused by Global Warming, Has Already Begun

Al Gore was talking about how Miami streets were flooded and the fish were swimming in the streets and it's due to global warming. Are you still a denier?
An appeal to authority? LOL! Is that the best you can do? And that BS about 98 percent of scientists agreeing is pure bunk. It has been debunked numerous times, yet you still cling to the narrative. I have to wonder. What's in it for you? You can't honestly believe this crap, so you must have an ulterior motive. Perhaps someone is paying you to post here?

An appeal to evidence. It is so obvious that you guys have swallowed the big oil companies bullshit. The Republicans have you brainwashed good.

So does religion. I notice the same nuts that deny evolution in America also deny global warming. But interesting because conservatives in Europe don't deny either. And they are less religious there. No coincidence that they aren't ignorant about science like you jesus freaks.
Speaking of brainwashed, why do you stick with 98% lie?

Ever wonder why Al Gores home has 30X the carbon footprint as the average American or DiCaprio flies 8,000 miles in a private jet to get an environmental award then flies home the next day, or hundreds of private jets flood the airport where a climate conference is occurring?

They don't believe their own bullshit and neither should you.

We may complain about freezing temperatures, but most cold snaps leave us little worse for the wear. That’s not the case for a common lizard living on the Texas-Mexico border, which, in just the span of a few months, underwent a dramatic genetic transformation in response to cold weather. In fact—in one of the most detailed examples of rapid evolution to date—a new study shows that just one cold snap can change the way green anoles’ muscular and nervous systems respond to temperature.

http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2017/08/cold-snap-makes-lizards-evolve-just-few-months

Saying a person from Miami would have difficulty in the Alaskan tundra and saying it is genetic evolution that caused that is one of the most laughable scenarios to date.

And yes, I switched lizards to people. Just to show how ludicrous your argument is.

Al Gore was talking about how Miami streets were flooded and the fish were swimming in the streets and it's due to global warming. Are you still a denier?
An appeal to authority? LOL! Is that the best you can do? And that BS about 98 percent of scientists agreeing is pure bunk. It has been debunked numerous times, yet you still cling to the narrative. I have to wonder. What's in it for you? You can't honestly believe this crap, so you must have an ulterior motive. Perhaps someone is paying you to post here?

An appeal to evidence. It is so obvious that you guys have swallowed the big oil companies bullshit. The Republicans have you brainwashed good.

So does religion. I notice the same nuts that deny evolution in America also deny global warming. But interesting because conservatives in Europe don't deny either. And they are less religious there. No coincidence that they aren't ignorant about science like you jesus freaks.

Ever wonder why Al Gores home has 30X the carbon footprint as the average American or DiCaprio flies 8,000 miles in a private jet to get an environmental award then flies home the next day, or hundreds of private jets flood the airport where a climate conference is occurring?

Ha ha ha. The lame old fucking argument that al gore burns too many light bulbs to be a global warming advocate. Go eat a stupid dick you dumb fuck. I thought you put me on ignore. Please do because you are fucking retarded.

I also heard that one of Gore's carbon emitting mansions is located on a beach in Florida. He doesn't seem to be too worried about rising sea levels. Does he?

Ha ha ha. The lame old fucking argument that al gore burns too many light bulbs to be a global warming advocate. Go eat a stupid dick you dumb fuck. I thought you put me on ignore. Please do because you are fucking retarded.
Your brain is still not functioning. I never said you were on ignore.

Name one famous person that parrots the global warming myth that is actually living their lives as if it is real.

Not one.

Nobody believes the bullshit except a few gullible stooges like you.

I also heard that one of Gore's carbon emitting mansions is located on a beach in Florida. He doesn't seem to be too worried about rising sea levels. Does he?
None of them show any sign of concern.

Tilapia found in the Sea of Galilee. Which has been land locked for over 6 million years yet is still it's same old tasty self.
View attachment 115740

Coelacanth, thought to have been extinct 66 million years ago. Until science found out locals consider them tasty too and looking just like their 66 million year old ancestors.
View attachment 115741
Similar, not "just like." The modern coelacanth is a different species from the pre-historic versions.

New Topics

Forum List

Back