Evolution. Pfffft

Enquiring minds still want to know how a furry creature strong as hell could devolve into a weak, pink creature in the wild and survive.... Never makes sense, muchless trying to compete for a mate in the wilderness it goes against all the rules of the strongest survive.

Last edited:
Enquiring minds still want to know how a furry creature strong as hell could devolve into a weak, pink creature in the wild and survive.... Never makes sense, muchless trying to compete for a mate in the wilderness it goes against all the rules of the strongest survive.

Thinking about it thankgod for cavemen burning fossil fuel 100,000s of years ago and creating global warming we would of froze to death with no fur...

Evolution is bullshit in humans.... It doesn't make sense to devolve.

Thinking about it thankgod for cavemen burning fossil fuel 100,000s of years ago and creating global warming we would of froze to death with no fur...

Actually it is more logical and scientific to devolve. Nature wants to erode, it does not make things more complex. Think about birth defects in humans. When in history has someone had a birth defect that was advantages over regular humans? It does not happen.

That is very unscientific of you. Just because a theory does not exist does not mean one must selected just to have one.
No, silly ass, the theory of evolution is the most rock solid of all scientific theories. Since the 'Origin' was written, everything we have found, from transitional fossils to our very DNA has confirmed that theory. Your denial means nothing at all. You are absolutely nobody in this debate. You bring no valid argument to the debate, and have demonstrated vast ignorance about the points involved in the debate, a debate settled before you or I were born.

So much for the "open scientific mind"!!
To remove evolution would destroy their ability to deny the existence of a Supreme Creator. That is why they close their minds and ignore the evidence in front of their faces.

So tens of thousands of people work to maintain this theory of evolution, just so they can deny the existence of a Supreme Creator? lmao

Wow. Here I thought it was about the science. You claim it is about persecution of people of faith?
No persecution. Simply a psychological aspect of why you wish to remain with your head in the sand. People of faith could care less what you think as long as you are at least aware of the truth and have decided to ignore it.

Such as my post on the soft tissue found in the T-Rex fossil, the spinning to deny the obvious is actually hilarious.

So evolution is ok, as long as we believe what you want us to believe, and we admit we believe and are ignoring it?? LMAO!!

Of course you care what we believe. Why else would you spend hours on threads like this one?

The only thing you have done is try to disprove evolution. You have provided not one single shred of evidence to support ID.
Because the topic is evolution. Feel free to start a thread on ID, I would love to chime in.
Fine. Then we see evolution in the progression of the fossils, and we see it in the DNA of every cell in our bodies. We see nothing else that explains what we are seeing. So, until you present a theory that explains known observations and facts better than evolution, evolution stands, and your silly rantings merely reveal your intellectual shortcomings.

So, you admit that there could be something that better explains life on this planet better than evolution? Bottom line: evolution is still a theory, a best guess. Which means we still do not understand completely. This leaves the option of believing that there is a greater power with a hand in how we came to be on this planet. You believe what you will, I will believe what I choose to.

If you want to believe in ID, go right ahead. But Weatherboy is insistent that we discuss what is taught in schools in science classes. ID does not fit the criteria for inclusion in science class.
There you go with your tunnel vision again, head in the sand because you don't want to hear it.
What do you think Evangelical Christian Sir Isaac Newton would have said about you saying God does not belong in a science class?

I don't care what he would have said. Since he died in 82 years before Charles Darwin was born, and had little or no training in biology, he would have nothing to offer. He was an unorthodox Christian. If I remember correctly, he rejected the idea of the Trinity or something?

A science class requires that there, at least, be evidence of something. There is a thing called The Scientific Method. If it does not fit that, it is not science, in the strictest sense.

Actually it is more logical and scientific to devolve. Nature wants to erode, it does not make things more complex. Think about birth defects in humans. When in history has someone had a birth defect that was advantages over regular humans? It does not happen.

Most mutations are harmful. I have no denied that. However, you certainly cannot speak to all mutations.

And while on the topic of mutations, there is nothing in the Theory of Evolution that determines what the source of the mutation is.

Most mutations are harmful. I have no denied that. However, you certainly cannot speak to all mutations.

And while on the topic of mutations, there is nothing in the Theory of Evolution that determines what the source of the mutation is.

You hit the nail on the head. The individuals and companies which stand to make a fortune with mutations support evolution and continue to use science to mislead. The people who follow their lead will shorten their lives I'm afraid. Just yesterday, I read about this mutated food. Just look at how they promote it. The atheists and liberals will just eat it up (pun intended).

"A Bay Area food-technology startup says it has successfully developed the world’s first chicken strip grown from self-reproducing cells without so much as ruffling a feather.

And it pretty much tastes like chicken, according to people who were offered samples Tuesday in San Francisco, before a planned big reveal on Wednesday by Memphis Meats Inc.

Scientists, startups and animal-welfare activists believe the new product could help to revolutionize the roughly $200 billion U.S. meat industry. Their goal: Replace billions of cattle, hogs and chickens with animal meat they say can be grown more efficiently and humanely in stainless steel bioreactor tanks."

Startup to serve up chicken strips cultivated from cells in lab

There's already beef, duck and pig in-vitro meat. I think goat, too.

Look at how all this was promoted years ago. It's got evolution all over it. It's a in-between step before Soylent Green I figure ha ha.

Eight Ways In-Vitro Meat will Change Our Lives - h+ Media

I have answered you already. You can't see the trees through the forest.

Is there any evidence that would make you think ID is the answer?

The only thing you have done is try to disprove evolution. You have provided not one single shred of evidence to support ID.
Because the topic is evolution. Feel free to start a thread on ID, I would love to chime in.
Fine. Then we see evolution in the progression of the fossils, and we see it in the DNA of every cell in our bodies. We see nothing else that explains what we are seeing. So, until you present a theory that explains known observations and facts better than evolution, evolution stands, and your silly rantings merely reveal your intellectual shortcomings.

So, you admit that there could be something that better explains life on this planet better than evolution? Bottom line: evolution is still a theory, a best guess. Which means we still do not understand completely.
What do you mean by "still a theory?" There's nothing else for it to be. Surely you know that theories don't become "laws," right?
Now, it is considered a fact that species do change over time. The exact mechanics are not understood completely. And older theories such as Lamarckism and parts of Darwin's original theory have been proven wrong.

But is understanding something completely necessary for anything?

This leaves the option of believing that there is a greater power with a hand in how we came to be on this planet. .
How do you figure that? I mean you can believe whatever you want, but that doesn't make it supportable.

It is supportable. Just because you choose to believe whatever you want, doesn't make it the only possible answer.

So, you admit that there could be something that better explains life on this planet better than evolution? Bottom line: evolution is still a theory, a best guess. Which means we still do not understand completely. This leaves the option of believing that there is a greater power with a hand in how we came to be on this planet. You believe what you will, I will believe what I choose to.

If you want to believe in ID, go right ahead. But Weatherboy is insistent that we discuss what is taught in schools in science classes. ID does not fit the criteria for inclusion in science class.

I would disagree. Faith and science can co-exist. Homo Sapien has been on this earth for how long? Just under 2 million years according to the most generous of estimates. The earth is commonly thought to be 4-4.5 billion years old. Correct? Homo erectus (our fore fathers according to scientists), around 10 million or less.

According to the bible, man was created on God's sixth day. The solar system, day and night, the plants, the animals all before that. This all coincides with what scientists tell us as well. How long is a day to God? I don't know, do you?

So, you admit that there could be something that better explains life on this planet better than evolution? Bottom line: evolution is still a theory, a best guess. Which means we still do not understand completely.
What do you mean by "still a theory?" There's nothing else for it to be. Surely you know that theories don't become "laws," right?
Now, it is considered a fact that species do change over time. The exact mechanics are not understood completely. And older theories such as Lamarckism and parts of Darwin's original theory have been proven wrong.

This leaves the option of believing that there is a greater power with a hand in how we came to be on this planet. .
How do you figure that? I mean you can believe whatever you want, but that doesn't make it supportable.

It is supportable. Just because you choose to believe whatever you want, doesn't make it the only possible answer.

Is it? Can you offer any evidence in support of ID? I mean, besides "Evolution is wrong"?

I would disagree. Faith and science can co-exist. Homo Sapien has been on this earth for how long? Just under 2 million years according to the most generous of estimates. The earth is commonly thought to be 4-4.5 billion years old. Correct? Homo erectus (our fore fathers according to scientists), around 10 million or less.

According to the bible, man was created on God's sixth day. The solar system, day and night, the plants, the animals all before that. This all coincides with what scientists tell us as well. How long is a day to God? I don't know, do you?

If it was all created at the same time, dinosaurs and man would have co-existed. There is no evidence they did and plenty of evidence that they did not.

I do not disagree that faith and science can co-exist. But they are not the same thing. Just like biology should not be taught in a religious studies class, ID should not be taught in science classes.

That is very unscientific of you. Just because a theory does not exist does not mean one must selected just to have one.
No, silly ass, the theory of evolution is the most rock solid of all scientific theories. Since the 'Origin' was written, everything we have found, from transitional fossils to our very DNA has confirmed that theory. Your denial means nothing at all. You are absolutely nobody in this debate. You bring no valid argument to the debate, and have demonstrated vast ignorance about the points involved in the debate, a debate settled before you or I were born.
Yeah, that is why the creatures and plants we have today exist in the fossils found. Their lack of evolving proves evolution.:cuckoo:
Really? OK, link me to the find of a Cretaceous cow.

You brought it. You claimed it was the better theory.
Wrong again. I said their are only two possible theories for the existence of life.
Oh? I'm familiar with multiple. Off the top of my head:
Panspermia,
Old Earth Creationism
Young Earth Creationism
Scientific Creationism
All other Creation myths/theories
Theistic Evolution
Abiogenesis

Not on the list is naturalistic or atheistic evolution because it doesn't discuss the existence of life, just what life did once it got here.
Like I said, topic is evolution of species into other species. Of which all evidence says does not occur in nature.
Even in our own line, Hominidae, we have many transistional fossils, and are finding more every year.
No, we have an ape like creature that has since become extinct.
Silly ass, you are an ape like creature. LOL

No, you have not missed my answer. It is irrelevant to the question I asked you. I have answered numerous questions, and you have yet to answer this one. I asked it when you first brought up ID, and you have steadfastly refused to answer.

Why is that?

Can you provide any evidence supporting the ID theory?

I don't believe in evolution, I accept the overwhelming evidence for it. And if you wish to believe otherwise, that is your right. Just don't try to teach it as science.

So much for the "open scientific mind"!!
To remove evolution would destroy their ability to deny the existence of a Supreme Creator. That is why they close their minds and ignore the evidence in front of their faces.
WM, you are one ignorant fruit loop.

"The profoundest act of worship is to try to understand"

Is it? Can you offer any evidence in support of ID? I mean, besides "Evolution is wrong"?

If we evolved from apes, how come there are still apes today? wouldn't they have evolved too?

I don't believe in evolution, I accept the overwhelming evidence for it. And if you wish to believe otherwise, that is your right. Just don't try to teach it as science.

I don't believe that evolution is the stand alone answer, I accept the overwhelming evidence of it. If you wish to believe otherwise, that is your right. Just don't expect to believe all of your unproven theories.

You need to do more research, your dates are woefully wrong.

Human Evolution 101

If we evolved from apes, how come there are still apes today? wouldn't they have evolved too?
No. Evolution involves adaptation to a changing environment. If a creature is doing well in a certain environment, then it will mostly likely not evolve, unless forced too by competition for it's niche.

You need to do more research, your dates are woefully wrong.

Human Evolution 101

may be you should read some actual research instead of articles.

The time frame for the evolution of the genus Homo out of the chimpanzee–human last common ancestor is roughly 10 to 2 million years ago, that of H. sapiensout of Homo erectus roughly 1.8 to 0.2 million years ago

Green, R. E.; Krause, J; Ptak, S. E.; Briggs, A. W.; Ronan, M. T.; Simons, J. F.; et al. (2006). Analysis of one million base pairs of Neanderthal DNA. Nature. pp. 16, 330–336

Forum List

Back