Evolution. Pfffft

You still have not answered my very simple question.

Can you provide any evidence supporting the ID theory?
Have you answered my question on yet on what are the possibilities for life existing yet? Did I miss your answer?

No, you have not missed my answer. It is irrelevant to the question I asked you. I have answered numerous questions, and you have yet to answer this one. I asked it when you first brought up ID, and you have steadfastly refused to answer.

Why is that?

I have answered you already. You can't see the trees through the forest.

Is there any evidence that would make you think ID is the answer?

The only thing you have done is try to disprove evolution. You have provided not one single shred of evidence to support ID.
Because the topic is evolution. Feel free to start a thread on ID, I would love to chime in.
Fine. Then we see evolution in the progression of the fossils, and we see it in the DNA of every cell in our bodies. We see nothing else that explains what we are seeing. So, until you present a theory that explains known observations and facts better than evolution, evolution stands, and your silly rantings merely reveal your intellectual shortcomings.

Have you answered my question on yet on what are the possibilities for life existing yet? Did I miss your answer?

No, you have not missed my answer. It is irrelevant to the question I asked you. I have answered numerous questions, and you have yet to answer this one. I asked it when you first brought up ID, and you have steadfastly refused to answer.

Why is that?

The only thing you have done is try to disprove evolution. You have provided not one single shred of evidence to support ID.
Because the topic is evolution. Feel free to start a thread on ID, I would love to chime in.
Fine. Then we see evolution in the progression of the fossils, and we see it in the DNA of every cell in our bodies. We see nothing else that explains what we are seeing. So, until you present a theory that explains known observations and facts better than evolution, evolution stands, and your silly rantings merely reveal your intellectual shortcomings.
That is very unscientific of you. Just because a theory does not exist does not mean one must selected just to have one.

You brought it. You claimed it was the better theory.
Wrong again. I said their are only two possible theories for the existence of life.
Oh? I'm familiar with multiple. Off the top of my head:
Panspermia,
Old Earth Creationism
Young Earth Creationism
Scientific Creationism
All other Creation myths/theories
Theistic Evolution
Abiogenesis

Not on the list is naturalistic or atheistic evolution because it doesn't discuss the existence of life, just what life did once it got here.
Like I said, topic is evolution of species into other species. Of which all evidence says does not occur in nature.
Even in our own line, Hominidae, we have many transistional fossils, and are finding more every year.

This is ignorance on a stunning level.
Ignorance is thinking chaos naturally becomes order

Spare me your definition of ignorance. You have demanded evidence of evolution, then tried to ridicule every bit. When, obviously, your knowledge of the Theory of Evolution is slim, at best.

And then you have the audacity to suggest intelligent design? ID has absolutely ZERO evidence to back it up. Nothing. Nada. Zip.

In fact, alien landings and UFOs have more evidence.

I just love it when ID is brought up to your ilk, and you can't even acknowledge the possibility of it, yet you stick to your theory of evolution that has more holes in it than an Iranian submarine.
Species have changed over time. That's a fact...there are many species that did not exist millions of years ago and there are species that did exist then that no longer exist, BUT there are clear similarities between some extinct and current species. Evolution explains how this happened. You obviously think there are too many holes. Ok. fine.

What do you think better explains these changes?
There is zero evidence of any species becoming another species. Zero.
Categorically wrong. Get some education.

Darwin was Right | Ring Species

Why is that?

Ever see how DNA replicates? It does not exist by random chance. It uses tools. Friggen tools.

Why is that?

That is very unscientific of you. Just because a theory does not exist does not mean one must selected just to have one.
No, silly ass, the theory of evolution is the most rock solid of all scientific theories. Since the 'Origin' was written, everything we have found, from transitional fossils to our very DNA has confirmed that theory. Your denial means nothing at all. You are absolutely nobody in this debate. You bring no valid argument to the debate, and have demonstrated vast ignorance about the points involved in the debate, a debate settled before you or I were born.

This is ignorance on a stunning level.

Spare me your definition of ignorance. You have demanded evidence of evolution, then tried to ridicule every bit. When, obviously, your knowledge of the Theory of Evolution is slim, at best.

And then you have the audacity to suggest intelligent design? ID has absolutely ZERO evidence to back it up. Nothing. Nada. Zip.

I just love it when ID is brought up to your ilk, and you can't even acknowledge the possibility of it, yet you stick to your theory of evolution that has more holes in it than an Iranian submarine.
Species have changed over time. That's a fact...there are many species that did not exist millions of years ago and there are species that did exist then that no longer exist, BUT there are clear similarities between some extinct and current species. Evolution explains how this happened. You obviously think there are too many holes. Ok. fine.

Your level of ignorance is astounding in relation to your willingness to discuss this issue. Read more. Leave educating the masses to people who have actually educated themselves on the issue.

What can 'ring species' teach us about evolution?

Categorically wrong. Get some education.

Darwin was Right | Ring Species
What are you parroting? A bird remaining a bird and a lizard remaining a lizard mean nothing but validate the OP.

Why is that?

Ever see how DNA replicates? It does not exist by random chance.

Ever see a mutation? Random chance is involved in DNA replication. In most cases to the detriment of the creature involved. In most cases, however, there are enough cases where it gives an advantage to the resulting organism that evolution takes place.

No, silly ass, the theory of evolution is the most rock solid of all scientific theories. Since the 'Origin' was written, everything we have found, from transitional fossils to our very DNA has confirmed that theory. Your denial means nothing at all. You are absolutely nobody in this debate. You bring no valid argument to the debate, and have demonstrated vast ignorance about the points involved in the debate, a debate settled before you or I were born.
Yeah, that is why the creatures and plants we have today exist in the fossils found. Their lack of evolving proves evolution.:cuckoo:

You brought it. You claimed it was the better theory.
Wrong again. I said their are only two possible theories for the existence of life.
Oh? I'm familiar with multiple. Off the top of my head:
Panspermia,
Old Earth Creationism
Young Earth Creationism
Scientific Creationism
All other Creation myths/theories
Theistic Evolution
Abiogenesis

Not on the list is naturalistic or atheistic evolution because it doesn't discuss the existence of life, just what life did once it got here.
Like I said, topic is evolution of species into other species. Of which all evidence says does not occur in nature.
Even in our own line, Hominidae, we have many transistional fossils, and are finding more every year.
No, we have an ape like creature that has since become extinct.

Ever see how DNA replicates? It does not exist by random chance.

Ever see a mutation? Random chance is involved in DNA replication. In most cases to the detriment of the creature involved. In most cases, however, there are enough cases where it gives an advantage to the resulting organism that evolution takes place.

Go randomly change some code in your Windows 10 software and let me know how mutations benefit things.

No comment about the "68 million year old" soft tissue? Oops. Doesn't fit the narrative.

Why is that?

So, you admit that there could be something that better explains life on this planet better than evolution? Bottom line: evolution is still a theory, a best guess. Which means we still do not understand completely. This leaves the option of believing that there is a greater power with a hand in how we came to be on this planet. You believe what you will, I will believe what I choose to.

So much for the "open scientific mind"!!

To remove evolution would destroy their ability to deny the existence of a Supreme Creator. That is why they close their minds and ignore the evidence in front of their faces.

Why is that?

So, you admit that there could be something that better explains life on this planet better than evolution? Bottom line: evolution is still a theory, a best guess. Which means we still do not understand completely.
What do you mean by "still a theory?" There's nothing else for it to be. Surely you know that theories don't become "laws," right?
Now, it is considered a fact that species do change over time. The exact mechanics are not understood completely. And older theories such as Lamarckism and parts of Darwin's original theory have been proven wrong.

But is understanding something completely necessary for anything?

This leaves the option of believing that there is a greater power with a hand in how we came to be on this planet. .
How do you figure that? I mean you can believe whatever you want, but that doesn't make it supportable.

To remove evolution would destroy their ability to deny the existence of a Supreme Creator. That is why they close their minds and ignore the evidence in front of their faces.

So tens of thousands of people work to maintain this theory of evolution, just so they can deny the existence of a Supreme Creator? lmao

Wow. Here I thought it was about the science. You claim it is about persecution of people of faith?

Why is that?

So, you admit that there could be something that better explains life on this planet better than evolution? Bottom line: evolution is still a theory, a best guess. Which means we still do not understand completely. This leaves the option of believing that there is a greater power with a hand in how we came to be on this planet. You believe what you will, I will believe what I choose to.

If you want to believe in ID, go right ahead. But Weatherboy is insistent that we discuss what is taught in schools in science classes. ID does not fit the criteria for inclusion in science class.

So tens of thousands of people work to maintain this theory of evolution, just so they can deny the existence of a Supreme Creator? lmao

Wow. Here I thought it was about the science. You claim it is about persecution of people of faith?
No persecution. Simply a psychological aspect of why you wish to remain with your head in the sand. People of faith could care less what you think as long as you are at least aware of the truth and have decided to ignore it.

Such as my post on the soft tissue found in the T-Rex fossil, the spinning to deny the obvious is actually hilarious.

If you want to believe in ID, go right ahead. But Weatherboy is insistent that we discuss what is taught in schools in science classes. ID does not fit the criteria for inclusion in science class.
There you go with your tunnel vision again, head in the sand because you don't want to hear it.
What do you think Evangelical Christian Sir Isaac Newton would have said about you saying God does not belong in a science class?

Forum List

Back