Evolution- messy but fascinating

Religious people can't understand science, because their religions are into murder, rape, sodomy, and child abuse, and they are all trained to ignore the obvious, and accept the mantra, no matter what....

And the "obvious" is science.

The Scientist Who Scrambled Darwin’s Tree of Life

After reading thread after thread by Creationist quacks about Evolution- I wanted to share this article that I found fascinating as it explores some of the complicated science and messiness of what we now know about evolution- and how we got here.

In particular what I found fascinating was horizontal gene transfer- how genes can transfer between species

19mag-quammen-image4-articleLarge.png

Fake news. I know it's fake because I know that God made it all in 4 days, and created like football teams that would stand for the national anthem of the world, which he kreatid too.

Okay.

So how would you suggest someone "practice" evolution?

And they do it again, just give t up, you lost the instant you asked that question..

Poor little far eft drones, unable to process their own religious directions.
Okay.

It seems it would be simpler and take less effort for you just to explain how you would suggest someone "practice" evolution. But I guess I am not worthy of this explanation. :(

Yes you lost, get over it!
I'm trying. But, if you ever work up the stones to suggest how people should "practice" evolution, look me up.

It is your belief that it is science and thus you believe without question or hesitation.

If you do not know how to practice that which you claim to believe in, that is on you and no one else.

But yes you lost!
Kosh, you are a complete idiot. Believing without question or hesitation is religion, not science. Science questions everything. Thus far, all you have contributed to this conversation is nonsense. Either elucidate, or be considered terminally stupid.

The mistake that those hostile to the fact of evolution make is to incorrectly perceive the Earth as static and unchanging, when in fact the Earth has undergone significant changes during its nearly 5 billion years of existence.

Evolution is the process that allows life to adapt to constant change; absent that process life on Earth would have been extinguished long ago.
The Universe appears to the pagan eye to be 5 billion years old. That is the amount of time they conclude is necessary to put everything where it is without a Creator. The Universe to the Christian has been moving a breakneck speed of change and prophetic fulfillment in less than 10 thousand years. Adaptation which allows animals, plants and man to survive in a changing environment has been encoded by GOD.

Not really, you explained why giraffes with longer necks were better mates than giraffes with shorter necks [something I was already privy to]
Not accurate. The length of the neck is coded by genes. So if giraffes with longer necks have an advatange in survival and/or reproduction, they will more often have offscpring than gitaffes with shorter necks. This would cause the population of giraffes to have longer necks, on the average, over time.

The Universe appears to the pagan eye to be 5 billion years old. That is the amount of time they conclude is necessary to put everything where it is without a Creator. The Universe to the Christian has been moving a breakneck speed of change and prophetic fulfillment in less than 10 thousand years. Adaptation which allows animals, plants and man to survive in a changing environment has been encoded by GOD
With the key difference -- which you omitted -- being that the pagan's determinations agree with all of the evidence, while the Christian's determinations contradict all the evidence.

I would say that is worth noting.

Kosh-if I may ask, what do you practice?

What I practice is not relevant, what I do is mock the far left and their beliefs. You know like they do others?

But yes anyone can practice what they believe, it is up to them..

So is it your opinion that the belief of evolution is primarily the domain of the far?

No I am mocking the far left and the OP who started this thread.

After reading thread after thread by Creationist quacks about Evolution

I know the far left drone troll was not serious in wanting to discuss this issue.

So they believe because they are told to believe and have shown they do not understand it or practice it.

What I practice is not relevant, what I do is mock the far left and their beliefs. You know like they do others?

So is it your opinion that the belief of evolution is primarily the domain of the far?

I know the far left drone troll was not serious in wanting to discuss this issue.

So they believe because they are told to believe and have shown they do not understand it or practice it.
Dang you complain a lot. When you are done whining...would you like to tell us how you would suggest someone "practice" evolution?

Would it be like "practicing" the theory of gravity, by jumping out of a plane without a parachute?

Dang you complain a lot. When you are done whining...would you like to tell us how you would suggest someone "practice" evolution?

Would it be like "practicing" the theory of gravity, by jumping out of a plane without a parachute?

And you keep showing that you do not understand what you believe, when you have to ask how to practice it.

Just make you like all far left drones, a loser!

And you keep showing that you do not understand what you believe, when you have to ask how to practice it.
Yeah, you said that already.

So...would you like to tell us how you would suggest someone "practice" evolution?

Yes I know you lost when you asked that!
Yeah, you said that already, too. So, you should honor yourself with a victory lap by explaining the idea everyone but you is too stupid to understand.

So...would you like to tell us how you would suggest someone "practice" evolution?

Yeah, you said that already, too. So, you should honor yourself with a victory lap by explaining the idea everyone but you is too stupid to understand.

Yes I know the far left is irony impaired.

But you lost when you asked that question, get over it already!

Okay.

If you ever work up the stones to explain yourself, you can do so here.

Okay.

Yes I know how the far left acts when they loose, thank you for showing us all once again that the far left does not practice that which they claim to believe..

Okay.

Yes I know how the far left acts when they loose, thank you for showing us all once again that the far left does not practice that which they claim to believe..
You are still repeating yourself. Thank you Kosh, we all understand the regard in which you hold yourself.

Okay.

You are still repeating yourself. Thank you Kosh, we all understand the regard in which you hold yourself.

Yes you lost, time to get over it and move on..

Forum List

Back