Evolution- messy but fascinating

Syriusly

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2014
The Scientist Who Scrambled Darwin’s Tree of Life

After reading thread after thread by Creationist quacks about Evolution- I wanted to share this article that I found fascinating as it explores some of the complicated science and messiness of what we now know about evolution- and how we got here.

In particular what I found fascinating was horizontal gene transfer- how genes can transfer between species

19mag-quammen-image4-articleLarge.png

I love those that claim they believe in evolution but never practice it.

I am curious.

Where you too scared to read the article?

Or just not capable of reading it?

So that means you do not practice it, figure that. So you believe because you are told to do so by the far left religion and do not truly understand it.

Or both?

I am curious.

So that means you do not practice it, figure that. So you believe because you are told to do so by the far left religion and do not truly understand it.

Or both?

So that means you do not practice it, figure that. So you believe because you are told to do so by the far left religion and do not truly understand it

Another USMB 12 IQ Moron.
People ask what they can do to improve the board.
A recent mod thread on it.
The answer is to get rid of Trolling morons/partisan thugs like you, who are too Dumb to post.
Really.
I mean this not as an insult but a sad fact.

One doesn't "Practice" Evolution, any more than one "practices" Gravity.
It's a fact of life/nature/science.
`

Last edited:
but never practice it
Is there anyone here who can explain what the hell this means?

I think it is a reference to people who have learned to post articles on this forum but still are unable critically analyze or restate them in their own words.
I'm going to have to rate that guess as way off. I can't see that being the meaning of "not practicing evolution". And if one tried to explain evolution to Kosh, the eyes would be glazed over by the third word...

My guess is that practicing evolution is understanding that under evolutionary ideals, people like the nazis and the white supremacists were entire correct. One must destroy cancer, the dumb, the feeble minded, so that the fittest individuals survive and the species improves. To allow anyone to mate with anyone whatsoever is highly nonproductive from an evolution theorist's point of view.

As a Christian I see the fallacy of evolution, but the evolutionist hides behind MORALITY and POLITICAL CORRECTNESS that has no place in a GODless society that embraces an evolutionary scientific agenda.

My guess is that practicing evolution is understanding that under evolutionary ideals, people like the nazis and the white supremacists were entire correct.
Wrong, as their claims completely contradicted what we now know about genetics and the human race.

But yeah, you are probably correct, in that this moronic idea probably is what Kosh meant. So kudos for translating the idea from moron to English....

My guess is that practicing evolution is understanding that under evolutionary ideals, people like the nazis and the white supremacists were entire correct.
Wrong, as their claims completely contradicted what we now know about genetics and the human race.

But yeah, you are probably correct, in that this moronic idea probably is what Kosh meant. So kudos for translating the idea from moron to English....
Sorry, but what we know is certain groups carry diabetes, others sickle cell anemia, some are more prone to arthritis, some are more muscular, some carry fat genes. Many diseases are hereditary and this is why an eye doctor will ask if your relations had macular degeneration or glaucoma for instance.

Sorry, but what we know is certain groups carry diabetes, others sickle cell anemia, some are more prone to arthritis, some are more muscular, some carry fat genes. Many diseases are hereditary and this is why an eye doctor will ask if your relations had macular degeneration or glaucoma for instance.
What does that have to do with anything?

but never practice it

I think it is a reference to people who have learned to post articles on this forum but still are unable critically analyze or restate them in their own words.
I'm going to have to rate that guess as way off. I can't see that being the meaning of "not practicing evolution". And if one tried to explain evolution to Kosh, the eyes would be glazed over by the third word...

Thoughts and prayers!

but never practice it

Thoughts and prayers!
....explain nothing. Science...that explains stuff.

but never practice it

Thoughts and prayers!
....explain nothing. Science...that explains stuff.

See the far left has shown they do not understand evolution and sure as hell does not practice it.

It is all about the far left religion and being told what to believe..

See the far left has shown they do not understand evolution and sure as hell does not practice it.
Thats nice, but ,if true, that doesn't really have any bearing on whether or not evolution is true, now does it?

And how would you suggest people "practice" evolution?

Thats nice, but ,if true, that doesn't really have any bearing on whether or not evolution is true, now does it?

Thanks for proving my comments!

If you do not know how to practice it, then you have shown you do not understand it.

You are told to believe and you do, while not understanding it, much less practicing it.

Thanks for proving my comments!

If you do not know how to practice it, then you have shown you do not understand it.

You are told to believe and you do, while not understanding it, much less practicing it.
Okay.

So how would you suggest someone "practice" evolution?

Forum List

Back