Evolution is Bunk

for starters there is no evidence that any animal has changed to another kind of animal
Of course there is. How do you explain humans and chimps being different animals? Both evolved from the same animal. There is a reason we share 98% of DNA.

No both did not evolve.....evolution is junk science and a big imagination

screen_shot_2016-07-12_at_11.09.56_am.png
Obviously youre just another idiot that never received an adequate education.

Fiction is not education
So you have done genetic studies on both humans and chimps to prove your point? Can I see your work?

that could also mean we are just made from the same parts by the same person,,,

I evolved from a red eyed, died in the wool, red neck Republican to a libertarian- in just a very short period of time.
I think that mutation is neither inheritable nor helpful.

Last edited:
Of course there is. How do you explain humans and chimps being different animals? Both evolved from the same animal. There is a reason we share 98% of DNA.

Fiction is not education
So you have done genetic studies on both humans and chimps to prove your point? Can I see your work?

Never mind. Explaining science to under educated people such as yourself is like getting grape juice from an orange.

Never mind. Explaining science to under educated people such as yourself is like getting grape juice from an orange.

Evolution is like getting grape juice from an orange. It doesn't happen. None of those common ancestors ever existed or you'd have transitional fossils. For example, tailed monkeys became tailless ones. No transitional fossils. Moreover, it does not happen today. Evolution says the present is the key to the past, so if it doesn't happen today, then it didn't happen in the past. No monkeys are bipedal today. It means no monkeys were bipedal in the past. I just showed you observable evidence. That's real science. Evolution is fake science based on lies.

The only thing creationists say happen is natural selection or variations within a species. That's what Darwin stole from a creationist.

Last edited:

Fiction is not education

sounds like you dont understand it enough to explain it,,

what you are is indoctrinated not educated,,,

"Why are monkeys still here?"

This is a question typically asked by children who are first introduced to the theory of evolution. A functioning adult has no excuse for such an ignorant question.

"Why are monkeys still here?"

This is a question typically asked by children who are first introduced to the theory of evolution. A functioning adult has no excuse for such an ignorant question.

Why discuss lies to children? They start with the truth in order to understand they're being lied to later on as older students -- Creation for Kids - creation.com.

It seems to me they have to learn the lies in order to graduate from college. This is what we are fighting against in public education today. Ignorance from people like you put out by atheist sky fairy.

ETA: Here's an article from NYT about today's children and high school students lying. I don't think it was this way in the past, but times have changed. It's the influence of adults who lie to themselves and others -- Why Students Lie, and Why We Fall for It. You yourself do not know the truth from lies.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back