Evolution debate: requested by others

NewGuy,

This thread DOES NOT strictly address the issue I brought up as you stated it did. It does not address it at all. You know what I want, now address it.

Flak unneccessarily? When you make foolish blanket statements like 'Darwin has been disproved' you had better expect a response. Nothing you've submitted here has disproved Darwin.

Originally posted by Zhukov
NewGuy,

This thread DOES NOT strictly address the issue I brought up as you stated it did. It does not address it at all. You know what I want, now address it.

Flak unneccessarily? When you make foolish blanket statements like 'Darwin has been disproved' you had better expect a response. Nothing you've submitted here has disproved Darwin.

In order from left to right: RWA, Zhukov, Big-D:

3%20wealth%20blind.jpg

I'm not that skinny.

I've started a new thread. Please don't ruin it NewGuy.

Does that then mean you do not want truth to be revealed?

Or does it mean you don't want me to post?

-Or both?

Oh, but I do want you to post there, if you can follow the rules. I can see by your dodge that you aren't even going to try though. It's interesting, when I confronted William Joyce on a relevant aspect and consequence of his rabid anti-semitism he did the very same thing you did. He started a new thread and wholly ignored mine.

I shall do to your thread, what I did to his.

Oh, but I do want you to post there, if you can follow the rules. I can see by your dodge that you aren't even going to try though. It's interesting, when I confronted William Joyce on a relevant aspect and consequence of his rabid anti-semitism he did the very same thing you did. He started a new thread and wholly ignored mine.

I shall do to your thread, what I did to his.

The funny thing is that you claim I have dodged, yet you can't even prove your theory fact. Instead you want me to prove a negative.....-WHICH I DID. As such, you want me to prove the negative with non-existent data.

I hope you realize how stupid your whole "scientific" approach to such an important topic as this is.

Originally posted by NewGuy
The funny thing is that you claim I have dodged, yet you can't even prove your theory fact. Instead you want me to prove a negative.....-WHICH I DID. As such, you want me to prove the negative with non-existent data.

I hope you realize how stupid your whole "scientific" approach to such an important topic as this is.

Newguy, you're a blithering moron, seriously.

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
Newguy, you're a blithering moron, seriously.

If you recall my statement to you in PM, I am now revoking it.

Forum List

Back