Evolution and The Age Of The Earth

Dumbass, we are on page ten of this thread. I suggest you go back and read all the posts (and the links provided), starting with page one.
Gotcha. No evidence. No problem, i knew you didn't have any. Nice ad hominem shot, too... that is a good tactic when you don't have facts or evidence...
:up:

Dumbass, we are on page ten of this thread. I suggest you go back and read all the posts (and the links provided), starting with page one.
Gotcha. No evidence. No problem, i knew you didn't have any. Nice ad hominem shot, too... that is a good tactic when you don't have facts or evidence...
:up:

So you are saying that in the short amount of time between my past post and your response, you managed to read all ten pages of posts in this thread? I have doubts.

After-Earth Archway

Earth systems evolution and history have become popular lately with the release of Jurassic Park films.

Aquaman (DC Comics), for example, is a cherished American comic book character who represents interest in terrain changes.

:afro:

Aquaman (DC Comics)

am.jpg

The summation of the last 10 pages is Evolution is true. No, it isn't! --- Yes, it is! --- No! It is not! --- Yes! It is! ---- No! --- Yes! --- It Isn't! --- The %@#%&@ you say! --- I'll say that and more! ---- Prove it! --- No, you prove it! ---- It's already proven --- No! it isn't! ---- Oh, yes! it is! ---- I say you are wrong! ---- No way! And that about sums it all up.

Last edited:
you can't debate anything with the brain dead,and that's what religionists ARE. they could not BE religious if they had a functional brain.

you can't debate anything with the brain dead,and that's what religionists ARE. they could not BE religious if they had a functional brain.

I disagree. I have my faith and the canon of the religion with which I celebrate my faith has a creation mythology.
Science explains how "creation" works. Evolution as a fact just answers how creation continues by the "rules" set up by God. My faith is to care for my spiritual self while science is the study of all that life does. There is no conflict for me. There are many like me.
Evolution exists because it is the tool of creation.

Forum List

Back