Evolution and Human Sexuality

DGS49

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2012
Pittsburgh
The Theory of Evolution is - to be insanely brief - that single-cell animals gradually evolved through selective survival into the variety of life forms that we see today. For the moment, I won't ask, "Where did the single-cell creatures come from?"

Much of the argument about whether Evolution is "fact" centers around the identification of creatures or features that do not appear to be explainable by selective adaptation (i.e., "the survival of the fittest"). The original example of this argument was raised by Darwin himself: How do you explain the development of the EYE? Considering the countless adaptations that would have been necessary from light-sensitive skin to an eyeball, Evolution just doesn't seem to cut it.

But of course, for Lefties, Evolution is a religion of sorts, and even if a logical explanation cannot be presented, they are inclined and bound to accept even the flimsiest arguments on faith.

But what if the biggest problem for Evolution Theory is much larger, more obvious, and problematic: Human Sexuality.

Humans, unlike other mammals, are not induced to copulate by the smell of certain hormones generated by the female "in heat." The major biological inducements to human copulation are (1) the constant desire of males to "get back to the womb," and (2) the sexual pleasure that females derive from sexual intercourse. (but one should not ignore, either, the human female desire for tenderness and affection, to wit, Males give affection in order to get Sex; Females give Sex in order to get affection).

No other female animal has a clitoris. No other female animal can have an orgasm, and indeed to the extent that we can perceive any physical or emotional reaction at all in non-human females who are being "mounted," it is merely that they tolerate it in order to satisfy a temporary "itch."

In summary, there is no explanation in Evolution theory that explains the fundamental differences in reproductive motivation as between humans and other mammals (or other animals in general). While the reproductive process (egg generation, fertilization, gestation, birth) is common to all mammals, the motivation to copulate in humans is entirely different.

This is truly the work of Godddd.

The Theory of Evolution is - to be insanely brief - that single-cell animals gradually evolved through selective survival into the variety of life forms that we see today. For the moment, I won't ask, "Where did the single-cell creatures come from?"

Much of the argument about whether Evolution is "fact" centers around the identification of creatures or features that do not appear to be explainable by selective adaptation (i.e., "the survival of the fittest"). The original example of this argument was raised by Darwin himself: How do you explain the development of the EYE? Considering the countless adaptations that would have been necessary from light-sensitive skin to an eyeball, Evolution just doesn't seem to cut it.

But of course, for Lefties, Evolution is a religion of sorts, and even if a logical explanation cannot be presented, they are inclined and bound to accept even the flimsiest arguments on faith.

But what if the biggest problem for Evolution Theory is much larger, more obvious, and problematic: Human Sexuality.

Humans, unlike other mammals, are not induced to copulate by the smell of certain hormones generated by the female "in heat." The major biological inducements to human copulation are (1) the constant desire of males to "get back to the womb," and (2) the sexual pleasure that females derive from sexual intercourse. (but one should not ignore, either, the human female desire for tenderness and affection, to wit, Males give affection in order to get Sex; Females give Sex in order to get affection).

No other female animal has a clitoris. No other female animal can have an orgasm, and indeed to the extent that we can perceive any physical or emotional reaction at all in non-human females who are being "mounted," it is merely that they tolerate it in order to satisfy a temporary "itch."

In summary, there is no explanation in Evolution theory that explains the fundamental differences in reproductive motivation as between humans and other mammals (or other animals in general). While the reproductive process (egg generation, fertilization, gestation, birth) is common to all mammals, the motivation to copulate in humans is entirely different.

nice speech but you are wrong on a point

Do female animals have a clitoris? - JustAnswer
www.justanswer.com › Ask a Vet
Yes, they do have a clitoris, it is the exact same structure as the penis, simply left ... Evidence of actual female-animal orgasm, however, is more fleeting and ...
The Largest Clitoris in the World - Softpedia News
news.softpedia.com › News › Science › Sci Pry
Jan 26, 2007 - It is presumed that, in other species as well, the pseudopenis plays the same role. Amongst these female mammals, the spotted hyena is by far the largest species: consequently, it is here that we also see the largest clitoris in the animal kingdom.

What is difficult to explain is how sexual reproduction evolved from life that reproduces asexually. I'm sure that there are several theories that attempt to explain it, but until it can be recreated (no pun intended) in a laboratory environment, how can we know for sure?

don't give up your day job-------neurophysiology is way beyond your------all chics---regardless of species have something akin to a clitoris-----and all ANIMALS are motivated to copulate----
even some one celled "animals" "copulate"---my very own living euglenas------COPULATED and traded carmine particles ---before my very eyeball as I watched them GO AT IT---
in a water droplet-----on a glass slide----on the platform of
my microscope in BIOLOGY 101. ------I blushed and kept
their secret-------I did not tell the prof

nice speech but you are wrong on a point

Do female animals have a clitoris? - JustAnswer
www.justanswer.com › Ask a Vet
Yes, they do have a clitoris, it is the exact same structure as the penis, simply left ... Evidence of actual female-animal orgasm, however, is more fleeting and ...
The Largest Clitoris in the World - Softpedia News
news.softpedia.com › News › Science › Sci Pry
Jan 26, 2007 - It is presumed that, in other species as well, the pseudopenis plays the same role. Amongst these female mammals, the spotted hyena is by far the largest species: consequently, it is here that we also see the largest clitoris in the animal kingdom.

he's wrong about the SCENT thing too-----human beans are RULED by Pheromones-------UTTERLY RULED . As to Hyenas------not the muslim hyenas-----Hyena is an animal that
does exist in Israel-----I wonder if they exist in Arabia ???
Egypt???

so why have to marry to have sex - for christians ... or call it prostitution for the female.

even apes kill the other ape who tries to screw his girl friend

they are not alone, is it selfishness ?

LEGACY----IMMORTALITY-----an interesting factoid---when you read in DA BIBLE-------"should die"--------for this or that
SIN-------that "should die"-----is not necessarily---execution----
it can also mean HEAVEN DECREED "death"----like never have children. Never having children is ---a heavenly decreed death sentence-----believe it or not------having children used to be such a DESIRABLE thing

Why is it that often when someone doesn't understand something they immediately attribute it to God? I can't write poetry, should I attribute poems to God and think of poets as prophets?

This is dangerous ground for people of faith since the room for God is shrinking. "God of the gaps" is a term used to describe observations of theological perspectives in which gaps in scientific knowledge are taken to be evidence or proof of God's existence. The term was invented by Christian theologians not to discredit theism but rather to point out the fallacy of relying on teleological arguments for God's existence.[1] Some use the phrase to refer to a form of the argument from ignorance fallacy.

Why is it that often when someone doesn't understand something they immediately attribute it to God? I can't write poetry, should I attribute poems to God and think of poets as prophets?

This is dangerous ground for people of faith since the room for God is shrinking. "God of the gaps" is a term used to describe observations of theological perspectives in which gaps in scientific knowledge are taken to be evidence or proof of God's existence. The term was invented by Christian theologians not to discredit theism but rather to point out the fallacy of relying on teleological arguments for God's existence.[1] Some use the phrase to refer to a form of the argument from ignorance fallacy.

thanks----I feel like a got a review on-----biology 101 AND
Logic 101. I NEEDED that--------remember LAMARCK

thanks----I feel like a got a review on-----biology 101 AND
Logic 101. I NEEDED that--------remember LAMARCK
You're welcome but I feel your reply went right over my head.

oh-----you mentioned the issue of divine fix and teleology etc---
and----the LOGICAL argument-----part of my college stuff.
LONG LONG ago Lamarck is the person who introduced
the idea that ADAPTATION somehow gets inherited---ie
if a giraffe reaches his neck UP to get at the leaves----her
babies will have long necks--------discredited LAMARCKIAN
THEORY OF EVOLUTION

Yes, they are striped and greyish

Grilled Loin of Hyena: A Surprising Saudi Delicacy - Middle East ...
mideastposts.com/middle-east.../grilled-loin-of-hyena-a-surprising-saudi-delicacy/
Jun 23, 2013 - Grilled Loin of Hyena: A Surprising Saudi Delicacy ... two tours in Saudi Arabia, 1981-83, 2001-03, who reads and speaks Arabic and has spent ...
Hyena has last laugh: Restaurant selling its meat shut | Arab News
www.arabnews.com/node/959846/saudi-arabia
Arab News
Jul 26, 2016 - Hyena meat is also eaten in areas of Pakistan and Iran, where it is ... Saudi Arabia and Pakistan, everybody knows, are enjoying surplus food ...
The Hyena With Nothing to Laugh About | Arab News
www.arabnews.com/node/236130
Arab News
Aug 22, 2003 - According to a salesman at Fayfa, the hyena was captured in the southern region ofSaudi Arabia and brought to their store. “He is not like a ...
This Gulf restaurant was serving HYENA MEAT to customers - Khaleej ...
www.khaleejtimes.com/.../saudi-arabia/this-gulf-restaurant-was-serving-hy...
Khaleej Times
Jul 26, 2016 - A restaurant in Saudi Arabia was shut down and fined SR10,000 after it was found serving hyena meat to customers. During a surprise visit, ...

hyena is not kosher------by a longshot. ---by what criterion is it
"halal"

so why have to marry to have sex - for christians ... or call it prostitution for the female.

LEGACY----IMMORTALITY-----an interesting factoid---when you read in DA BIBLE-------"should die"--------for this or that
it can also mean HEAVEN DECREED "death"----like never have children. Never having children is ---a heavenly decreed death sentence-----believe it or not------having children used to be such a DESIRABLE thing
when you read in DA BIBLE---it can also mean HEAVEN DECREED "death"----like never have children.---- Never having children is ---a heavenly decreed death sentence-----believe it or not------

believe it or not ...

a dark hue would overcome the person that spoke the above as the religion of the Almighty.

when you read in DA BIBLE---it can also mean HEAVEN DECREED "death"----like never have children.---- Never having children is ---a heavenly decreed death sentence-----believe it or not------

believe it or not ...

a dark hue would overcome the person that spoke the above as the religion of the Almighty.

it happens to be true

believe it or not ...

it happens to be true
it happens to be true

Never having children is ---a heavenly decreed death sentence-----

th

a person dies twice ... your scribes are members of the jury - - so much for the priesthood and nuns but coincidentally not your blood related rabbi.

so sorry -

Forum List

Back