EvMetro checking in

Well, howdy there EvMetro. We're all Trump supporting righties here except for a few lost souls who are dev........er, Obama/Clinton lovers.

I have been laying low for a couple weeks now, but check in here and read every day. So far, I am impressed with the limited administrative interference that I see on most other political boards. I am used to seeing mods flashing their badges or silencing their political opposition in several threads per day, but this board feels a little more real world. While I am not into using profanity or the juvenile rhetoric that I am seeing on this board, I recognize that it is closer to what people really think, and of course, closer to reality. Politics are ugly, so profanity and juvenile rhetoric are really just standard political discourse. I am glad to have stumbled upon a political board that is not infested with a federal government style administration who has their hands all over every post.

I have been laying low for a couple weeks now, but check in here and read every day. So far, I am impressed with the limited administrative interference that I see on most other political boards. I am used to seeing mods flashing their badges or silencing their political opposition in several threads per day, but this board feels a little more real world. While I am not into using profanity or the juvenile rhetoric that I am seeing on this board, I recognize that it is closer to what people really think, and of course, closer to reality. Politics are ugly, so profanity and juvenile rhetoric are really just standard political discourse. I am glad to have stumbled upon a political board that is not infested with a federal government style administration who has their hands all over every post.

Wait until you've exchanged pleasantries with theDoctorisIn before coming to any conclusions. He's a real live specimen and a self educated genius.

EvMetro....sounds like a Chevy Volt.

Watch where you recharge around here. Welcome

Forum List

Back