Eviscerating 'The Roosevelt Alibi'

Correll, you said that I said they were held. Those are your words.

That's a lie.

Do you have trouble reading. Or are you lying? Show exactly, Creepy, where I said Stalin held free elections. Link to it.

Cut and paste where I said that, lying asshole.

Correll, you said that I said they were held. Those are your words. That's a lie.Do you have trouble reading. Or are you lying? Show exactly, Creepy, where I said Stalin held free elections. Link to it.
#553. Here is your waffling: "Which, if you are goofy or dishonest enough to claim that Stalin held free elections in Eastern Europe, now makes sense." Those are your words, son, not mine. You are a Creepy American. And a rather stupid one.

Correll, you said that I said they were held. Those are your words. That's a lie.Do you have trouble reading. Or are you lying? Show exactly, Creepy, where I said Stalin held free elections. Link to it.
#553. Here is your waffling: "Which, if you are goofy or dishonest enough to claim that Stalin held free elections in Eastern Europe, now makes sense." Those are your words, son, not mine. You are a Creepy American. And a rather stupid one.

Do you understand the meaning of the world "if"?

DUmbass.

Not only does he never has a bad thing thing to say about any Progressive including Mao, Stalin and Obama, he's usually a first responder to any post critical of his Progressive Heroes, calling you a "reactionary" for not accepting the goodness of Progressive ideology.

Look at his defense of his Uncle Joe, who was one of history's most prolific mass murderers BEFORE FDR became his sock puppet
Frank means that condemning McCarthy means support for Stalin. Yes, Frank is a reactionary, believing all of the John Birch Society nonsense then and now. Both major parties are Progressive in methodology, which Frank admits, so he is biting his own dick. :lol: ProgressiveFrank. :lol:

see what I mean?
Thank you for agreeing with me. Yes, you worship McCarthy. You believe JBS literature. You know both parties are Progressive, and you want Big Government to make sure there is no Marriage Equality or any abortion. Yes, you are a far right reactionary.

McCarthy VASTLY UNDERSTATED the extent to which FDR and Truman Democrat White Houses were working for Stalin

I never made any such claim. "SO, did I miss where you posted your "research" supporting your claim that large numbers of the Wehrmacht High Command were tried for war crimes?"

I never made any such claim. "Are you really not confused about whether the nations occupied by the Soviets during the Cold War had or did NOT have free elections?"

Your comments above, Creepy Corral, make it such fun to run you to the ground.

Do you understand the meaning of the world "if"? DUmbass.
You don't, and every time you do it, I will boot it up your ass. It is what it is.

I never made any such claim. "SO, did I miss where you posted your "research" supporting your claim that large numbers of the Wehrmacht High Command were tried for war crimes?"

I never made any such claim. "Are you really not confused about whether the nations occupied by the Soviets during the Cold War had or did NOT have free elections?"

Your comments above, Creepy Corral, make it such fun to run you to the ground.

I was asking Stats about the Wehrmacht High Command, dumbass.

As for my other questions, I asked those questions because your odd, and yes, creepy posts were so senseless that I could not figure out what the hell point you were trying to make.

Thus, I asked you for clarifications.

And did not get them.

Perhaps you should try to make whatever point(s) you are trying to make, clearly and concisely as you can.

Do you understand the meaning of the world "if"? DUmbass.
You don't, and every time you do it, I will boot it up your ass. It is what it is.

No. You clearly just showed that you don't know the meaning of the word.

Boot my ass?

Are you really so delusional that you think you are kicking ass here?

"It is what it is"? WTF are you even talking about?

Is english your second language?

Did you see Normandy and the relatively weak German resistance once we landed? Imagine ten times the resistance and the full German airforce opposing us.

Did you see the stats of U.S. war production versus Germany’s? Now imagine all the production capacity not being diverted to Lend-Lease made available to produce even more, and add Britain’s shipments to that, then add the shipping capabilities that wouldn’t have been necessary , then add that available capacity to somewhere in the Med, and instead of one ‘Normandy’ add three or four more at other locations, are just add it to the Normandy invasion, take your pick.

On the German side, you can subtract what was looted from the East, especially food and oil supplies, Germany would be facing a famine by ‘44 at the latest, and subtract the production that utilized slave labor from captured Russian soldiers and other Slav states as well.

You could also add as a possibility Japan wouldn’t have been likely to have declared war if Germany had merely just invaded France and the Netherlands, which would have freed up even more resources for the U.S. and Britain; the Japanese declared war in no small part because of pressure from Hitler; without his successes in driving the Soviets back I would say it is was a safe bet they wouldn’t have succumbed to his pressure to attack the U.S. if Hitler had only France to point to as a measure of his worth as a war ally.

Re a later post asserting having the ‘entire German Air Force’? The U.S. produced some 300,000 aircraft, Britain somewhere near half that; Germany produced a tenth of that. Not much of a challenge to overcome. Multiply most other war production by about the same factor of superiority.
Our lend lease war production was going to those who were actually doing the fighting at the time......the Soviets
Instead of a million Americans dying in the liberation of Europe, we had ten million soviets dying for us
Germany would have all the food and oil they need. Remember, we withheld lend lease and Stalin lost

I don't see a million dying; in both North Africa and from D-Day onward the Allies were very good at inflicting casualties on the German Army, much better than the Soviets were, while at the same time accumulating millions of POWs on top of the casualties inflicted, with a fraction of the forces the Soviets had, and with minimal losses, comparatively. Those stats are easy to find. With D-Day held off until better prepared, our casualties would have been higher, but not a 'million dead'. Germany declared war on us, not the other way around, and FDR committed right away to an unconditional surrender policy. Without the Soviets we would just have implemented different strategies.

As for the effects of Lend-Lease, here is Zhukov on that: "Speaking about our readiness for war from the point of view of the economy and economics, one cannot be silent about such a factor as the subsequent help from the Allies. First of all, certainly, from the American side, because in that respect the English helped us minimally. In an analysis of all facets of the war, one must not leave this out of one's reckoning. We would have been in a serious condition without American gunpowder, and could not have turned out the quantity of ammunition which we needed. Without American `Studebekkers' [sic], we could have dragged our artillery nowhere. Yes, in general, to a considerable degree they provided our front transport. The output of special steel, necessary for the most diverse necessities of war, were also connected to a series of American deliveries." ... "we entered war while still continuing to be a backward country in an industrial sense in comparison with Germany."
"It is now said that the Allies never helped us . . . However, one cannot deny that the Americans gave us so much material, without which we could not have formed our reserves and could not have continued the war . . we had no explosives and powder. There was none to equip rifle bullets. The Americans actually came to our assistance with powder and explosives. And how much sheet steel did they give us? We really could not have quickly put right our production of tanks if the Americans had not helped with steel. And today it seems as though we had all this ourselves in abundance."

Without Lend-Lease, the Soviets would never have been able to launch offensives, much less move on Germany at anything but a snail's pace. It would also have had to divert 1 to 2 million men form the armies to production, inferior production at that, not to mention the Germans had to almost completely strip the eastern front of aircraft and anti-aircraft units to attempt to interdict the Allied bombing raids, ceding almost total air superiority to the Soviets.

Picaro, are you done gaming the situation I gave you?

Then factor in the ME jet as a fighter in mass production.

Showing your ignorance yet again.

Settle down, Jake. If you keep drooling and ranting, your nurse will have to strap you down and give you a shot yet again.

The Me 262 was in mass production, Jake; 1,400 were produced. Germany could only field about 300, of which only around 100 saw combat. Of course you don’t have a clue as to why that is. The key to being even a mediocre troll is to have at least some idea of what you’re talking about. Jake. Try reading a book once in a while and see if that helps. It might up your game; only slightly in your case, but a little anyway. Better than nothing at all, as is the case now.

It couldn’t stay in the air long, and in so few numbers it wasn’t going to do any decisive damage against a typical bombing raid of 1,200 bombers with fighters.

Messerschmitt Me-262

The Messerschmitt ME 262

Did Jake ever get around to responding to this, or did just carry on as he usually does, ignoring his spankings and running on and on for pages brayiing like a jackass and pronouncing himself a Player in the hopes somebody will pay attention to his trolling? I wasted time responding to his ignorant post here, more time than a Jake post warrants, but I can't find where he ever responded; it's obvious he was ashamed to respond, and is relying on pages and pages of posts to cover up his lack of a response.

I said the ME 262 if employed properly and early could have changed the air war over Europe. The plane could have been mass produced by several thousand. Hitler kept interfering.

So, if properly mass produced and properly employed as an interceptor, events would have changed.

Picaro is merely stubbornly refusing to admit his errors. Nothing new.

Forum List

Back