Evilarnold, help on a SNAKE??????

J

janeeng

Arnold or whoever might else know:

My Son brought me home a great present today, a SNAKE! I am just so damn thrilled! I don't know what kind it is though. My camera will not get a good shot of it, but it's a baby - AT THE MOMENT!! - It's brown with black specs on it! here is a so so picture of it, and will try to get my neighbor to get a better picture, any ideas on what kind of snake this darling brought me home?????

I suppose it's round, but he now let me know that 2 are in the tank, not 1, so I have 2 SNAKES now! not even knowing what they are and being small, I have no idea what you would even feed them. I think they will be going back to wherever it is he found them!!! :)

hahahhaha, your such an ass! :) I can't get a good pic of it!!!

Do you want them???

The Mother is splatted on the road!

Actually, Jim, now that you say that, it kind of does look turd-ish. Maybe it's just a ruse so that Jane can post pictures of that kind of thing online...

I will get a better picture later on for you, trying to figure out if I should bring them back, or figure out what to feed them??? any ideas?? maybe just go over to petco and ask.

Momma for sure is splattered on the road, took a look at her tonight.

You all think it's looking like a turd the picture, should I post it here??? hahahahahahaha

snake

I'll drop by target tomorow..and take my camera,and hit the rest rooms...and hit a couple rest stops while on the fall October drive....

The pics were both distorted,and blury........Gona do it...do it right!!...I'll get some good turd pics for the board....(laughing)...

I personaly am offended by turd pics here at the board,but I'm forced to share a story with you...(laughing)

When we were kids,probly using the bathroom after throwing stuff at cars...We'd use public rest rooms...If they had the "Air Dryers"..we'd stuff them with a loose piece of wiped tissue....in the crome dryer head.....

To top it off...we'd pretend we'd be tinkling in the urinals....and talk aloud about people not washing their hands while others in the rest room....Anyways..you know the end of the story...Innocents ended up victims of real dirty hands..when they hit the start button on the dryer machine......Thank God it wasnt 13th century Europe...we'd all have worms....ok...Enough turd talk....If anyone wanted to offend here..and win at it..Let it be me!..I have a few beers in me....AND NO..I don't do that kinda stuff anymore..and you can trust me in your bathrooms as well........(laughing)....

Creek.....(having a beer)......!!

hahahahahha!!!!! that's nasty creek! shame on you! :)

I think Jim and Jackass still do things like that now though!:p

It's like it says, I think you 2 RETARDS still do childish things!!! :p

Now Jackass, who are you calling a FREAK? that is just too funny, coming from the NUMBER 1 FREAK!!!!!:p

Forum List

Back