Evil

OCA

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2004
Washington D.C.
Hey set a date for some fishing, preferably a weekend. I really don't give a rats ass what we fish for but was curious as to where you catch trout in Jersey.

Yep i've fished for shad many times. Good fighters and basically just have to throw something shiny at em and they'll hit it. I heard tell of a shad run on the Susquehannah by me but I could be wrong. They run up the Rappahannock in your neck of the woods?

Originally posted by Sir Evil
OCA - Forgot to ask which way you wanted to go, your way or my way? still basically the whole season ahead of us so we can do it either place at seperate times! let me know what your primary fishing pleasures are. I will fish for anything, but would'nt mind seeing what your area has to offer!

Alright, let me get finished with spring turkey, it ends the 15th of this month and i'm a little nervous as I haven't bagged 1 yet. After that we can do both, you come here and i'll go there. We can go after some of those big hog bass when the cicadas come out. The guy at Bass Pro told me basically you just throw a little topwater out, twitch it a few times and set the hook because they will hit it.

Forum List

Back