Evil rapist with beard exposed by heroic journalist to keep kids safe

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Only joking. The guy was arrested, charged, tried and jailed without any dickhead being involved at all. Cant think why a "citizen journalist" ( a guy with an iphone) wasnt involved here. Just cant put my finger on it.

Only joking. The guy was arrested, charged, tried and jailed without any dickhead being involved at all. Cant think why a "citizen journalist" ( a guy with an iphone) wasnt involved here. Just cant put my finger on it.
How's the snitching on your neighbors going, Tommy T'Aint Too Bright?

Bloody muzzies! He's got a beard, he must be one......but, but, "ahr Tommy" can't be everywhere at once, he's only human.

Bloody muzzies! He's got a beard, he must be one......but, but, "ahr Tommy" can't be everywhere at once, he's only human.
The picture struck me as sus as soon as I saw it. He must be muzzie filth.

I think the lockdown may have prevented "Tommy" from leading the charge on this.

"GOVERNMENT LOCKDOWN" I might add.

Still, a few tweets would have been sufficient to alert the world to this paedo threat.

I think the lockdown may have prevented "Tommy" from leading the charge on this.

Still, a few tweets would have been sufficient to alert the world to this paedo threat.
Haven't you heard, Twitter have banned him...another GOVERNMENT COVER UP!!

Haven't you heard, Twitter have banned him...another GOVERNMENT COVER UP!!
It goes deep mate. Hopefully a loony US "internet news source" will pick up on that and tell the world THE TRUTH about this cover up and suppressing the rights that we dont have cos of , er , stuff.

Forum List

Back