EVIL corporation Boeing donates $1,000,000 to MLK Memorial

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Boeing donates $1M to MLK memorial - St. Louis Business Journal

There they go again, yet another EEEEEVIL wicked greedy corporation. The Satanic Boeing airplane corporation made an OBVIOUS attempt to hide their deep seeded racism against blacks.......by donating $1 million to the MLK memorial in Washington DC.

And the first black president show his thanks by telling his NLRB to sue the pants off Boeing for opening a plant in North Charleston, SC, a city that is 51% black in population.

He knows that the MLK donation combined with a HUGE investment in a majority black community in SC might be too good of a way to mask the obvious greed and racism of Boeing.:evil:

Thats right. I mean.....NO WAY anyone at Boeing actually gives a crap about MLK or that memorial.

All corporate donations are purely Satanical, soulless, analytical calculated moves to bring more profit and oppression of the poor right?????

I do however rabidly support Chic-Fil-A for their donations and causes. You should too!

There they go again, yet another EEEEEVIL wicked greedy corporation. The Satanic Boeing airplane corporation made an OBVIOUS attempt to hide their deep seeded racism against blacks.......by donating $1 million to the MLK memorial in Washington DC.

And the first black president show his thanks by telling his NLRB to sue the pants off Boeing for opening a plant in North Charleston, SC, a city that is 51% black in population.

He knows that the MLK donation combined with a HUGE investment in a majority black community in SC might be too good of a way to mask the obvious greed and racism of Boeing.:evil:

What percentage of the Boeing Charleston workforce is black?

Thats right. I mean.....NO WAY anyone at Boeing actually gives a crap about MLK or that memorial.

All corporate donations are purely Satanical, soulless, analytical calculated moves to bring more profit and oppression of the poor right?????

I do however rabidly support Chic-Fil-A for their donations and causes. You should too!

All corporate actions are purely calculated moves to bring about the highest stock value for the shareholders.

Why does that make them evil?

All corporate actions are purely calculated moves to bring about the highest stock value for the shareholders.

Yep...That's what the Board of Directors and the CEO's highest priority is.

Forum List

Back