“Evil” banks in politics

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2004
Minnesota
I hear a lot of people complaining about the influence of evil banks in politics. And because of that influence we need a bigger government to keep them in their place.

If you believe that, have you ever considered not borrowing money from them? Banks lose their power if you don’t buy their product

Just wait.
Liberals will be here soon telling how banks are a public service, there shouldn't be fees, unfair loan practices, and on and on.

How about we just avoid debt where we can and be responsible citizens? Then neither banks nor bad economies can hurt us.

If you can’t pay back money don’t borrow it

How about we just avoid debt where we can and be responsible citizens? Then neither banks nor bad economies can hurt us.

There are legal ways to not pay it back, let's not get too hasty..
Just because something is legal doesn’t mean it’s right

So if I die in an accident and a loan never gets paid back it was wrong of me to die....My...

I hear a lot of people complaining about the influence of evil banks in politics. And because of that influence we need a bigger government to keep them in their place.

If you believe that, have you ever considered not borrowing money from them? Banks lose their power if you don’t buy their product

Links to these complaints you "hear a lot of"?

IMO, the RWs were and still are wrong to sell our votes to anyone for any reason. Thanks to Citizens United, we will never again have a true election.

Question: why do you RWNJs support and vote against your own country?

So if I die in an accident and a loan never gets paid back it was wrong of me to die....My...

When have you ever died to avoid paying back alone?

IMO, the RWs were and still are wrong to sell our votes to anyone for any reason. Thanks to Citizens United, we will never again have a true election.

Only you can "sell" your vote.

Not going to link the stuff that you can see all over this board and time to time.

I don’t vote against my country I’m not a Democrat

Some politicians will spend a lot to buy them. Well a lot of other peoples money

when that catches up with you give me a call. you’ll need an attorney. And by the way thanking one’s death to avoid debt is called fraud. And it’s not legal

Some politicians will spend a lot to buy them. Well a lot of other peoples money

Thanks to RWs, we can't know where that money comes from.

And you damn fools defend and support that.

You defend the indefensible.

Thanks to both parties. You're just blinded by hack partisanship.

What money are you talking about?

Americans need to become more informed. They need to research what the Federal Reserve Bank is, and who controls it. Once they delve into it, they'll begin understanding how disturbing it is. The Federal Reserve can create a 'Depression' anytime it chooses.

Forum List

Back