Evidence to surface proving Obama had surveillance on Trump

Republackan

Mar 9, 2017
A credible intelligence source says they can prove Obama had surveillance on Trump team. It was done under the guise of FISA warrants for surveillance of foreign targets.

It was something I felt all along, Obama just had to find out who Trump and his people do foreign business with which is easy to do. From there he could monitor everyone caught in the web, including President Trump.

Obama wanted to monitor through foreign contacts in order to not make it obvious, too late we see it thanks to Devin Nunes. The video below is just the tip of the iceberg. Obama and Comey have some explaining or should I say, lying to do.

As with every other "scandal" and "news story" we've been fed over the last decade, let's see and evaluate the evidence before making any assumptions.

Hannity would make himself believe the moon is made out of cat food if he thought he could somehow leverage and promote it for political advantage, so he's not going to seriously challenge anything juicy.

This is junk news.

Everyone already knows that the NSA surveils everybody.

Trump slandered Obama. Sick.

This is junk news.

Wrong. Information gathered from FISA taps must be handled properly and US citizen's identities protected. Those laws were broken, and done so for the sole purpose of hurting Trump politically.

Not the Democrats have ever shown they care about such matters: "It's just an email server!"

If there are valid FISA warrants, there's no "guise" involved. That's what's called legal surveillance. Plus, they were undoubtedly taken out on the people the Trump team was talking to, not Trump himself. While technically names should have been protected, it's telling that there's such an uproar despite the repeated claims that the contacts were innocent. If that were true, I'd be trumpeting the contacts, not trying to hide them behind legalistic bluster.

This is junk news.

Riddle me this fool who the hell was in charge of the NSA for the past 8 years?

Obama, slander my ass.

A credible intelligence source says they can prove Obama had surveillance on Trump team. It was done under the guise of FISA warrants for surveillance of foreign targets.

It was something I felt all along, Obama just had to find out who Trump and his people do foreign business with which is easy to do. From there he could monitor everyone caught in the web, including President Trump.

Obama wanted to monitor through foreign contacts in order to not make it obvious, too late we see it thanks to Devin Nunes. The video below is just the tip of the iceberg. Obama and Comey have some explaining or should I say, lying to do.

I don't know if they can link Obama, but there is now no doubt they have a bunch of people in the net. The only question is; how many are Democrat operatives connected to the Obama administration, and how many are rinos!

Just by the sheer numbers of Democrats hired and installed under Obama, the very safe bet is the Dems are in deep trouble.

I know the left on this board do not believe it, but that is basically because they only read their own sides press releases, and pay little attention to anything else.

Let me give you lefties a clue, and please read this carefully so you get the logic-----> because of the problem with fake news, all reporting agencies are being very careful how they now word everything, as they don't want to be labeled as CNN has and have their viewership drop, or readership drop.

Therefore, if you look at YOUR links, they all have qualifiers such as, might have, could have, possibility, suspected, suggested, etc.

Now look at our side-) Many are now saying.....did, have evidence, obvious, 1st hand, etc.

You lefties who LOVE the media so much, should easily be able to decipher by their words which way this thing is going, not by the amount of words, but rather by the adjectives used in the description as the amount of confidence they have in the accuracy of what they are saying.

Since every thread on here is based on a new site report, this translates when weighing the descriptors, Democrats......you are in deep-deep--doo-doo!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

New Topics

Forum List

Back