Evidence Suggests the Hillary Clinton Team Created Dossier Was Provided to Steele, then Kerry’s..

That wouldn't surprise me a bit. That's just the kind of dirty trick that Hillary is known for.

Former Clinton friend and advisor, Dick Morris suggested in February 2018 that the Steele dossier might have been made up by the Clintons and that Steele was only used to provide it some credibility:

“The reason Hillary hired Fusion [GPS] is because she needed someone more credible than Sidney Blumenthal and Cody Shearer to float these charges,” Morris alleges.

Just as the Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee used intermediaries in financing the Steele dossier to keep its fingerprints off a document styled as intelligence and not opposition research, Shearer allegedly used the tactic of laundering to ensure that his information looked as though coming from a clean source rather than a political dirty trickster.

In April 2018 Real Clear Politics reported that they had received a 2nd copy of the Steele dossier that came from individuals related to the Clintons.

In late September 2016, Sidney Blumenthal, a close Clinton confidant and colleague of Shearer’s, passed Shearer’s dossier on to State Department official Jonathan M. Winer, a longtime aide to John Kerry on Capitol Hill and at Foggy Bottom.

According to Winer’s account in a Feb. 8, 2018 Washington Post op-ed, he shared the contents of the Shearer dossier with the author of the first dossier, ex-British spy Christopher Steele, who submitted part of it to the FBI to further substantiate his own investigation into the Trump campaign.

It all makes sense, now! It's all a very secret conspiracy that nobody knows about. Except for Gateway Pundit.
Hmmmmm . . . shit for brains, it is a conspiracy. There are thousands of texts and emails that prove it. More coming every day

Ahh, yes. They're all coming...to the Gateway Pundit. The people who were determined to keep this dark secret hidden from everyone also want the Gateway Pundit to know about it.
Everyone who has a brain knows about, shit for brains. Of course, that leaves you out.

Let's check the Big List of Things You Can Do About It:

Hmmm. There's nothing there.

Well, I do have a suggestion: Start thinking for yourself.
Say's the kid who doesn't even bother denying he's an idiot.
You seem to be laboring under the laughable impression that your characterizations carry any weight.
Are you trying to say you think I care what you think?

LMf'nAO!!
No. I'm saying you think I SHOULD care what you think.

Do I need to write simpler for you?

Oh, hey, and you keep running away from the question:

Have you read the report, yes or no?
Running away from the question?

I have said 100+ times I have read the report. Why would I be telling other people to read it if I hadn't?
That's your standard answer in lieu of posting actual facts.

Let's check the Big List of Things You Can Do About It:

Hmmm. There's nothing there.

Well, I do have a suggestion: Start thinking for yourself.
You seem to be laboring under the laughable impression that your characterizations carry any weight.

LMf'nAO!!

I have said 100+ times I have read the report. Why would I be telling other people to read it if I hadn't?
And yet, oddly, you can't provide anything from the report to back up your claims.

I've answered your question. Your unwillingness to accept my answer does not mean I didn't answer it.

LMf'nAO!!

And yet, oddly, you can't provide anything from the report to back up your claims.

I've answered your question. Your unwillingness to accept my answer does not mean I didn't answer it.
Read the report.

They don't pay me Eno gh to do your homework.

LMf'nAO!!

Read the report.

you: *makes a claim*

other people: okay, back up your claim

you: IM NOT DOING YOUR HOMEWORK FOR YOU

Looks like your claims are unsubstantiated, then.

You're dismissed.

LMf'nAO!!

Read the report.

You're dismissed.
That's nice kid.

Read the report.

You're dismissed.
That's nice kid.
How is it you expect to be taken seriously? BECAUSE I SAY SO is not a valid proof.

Seems it's past time you should have learned that basic life lesson.

Forum List

Back