Evidence shows 9/11 plotter killed Daniel Pearl

Political Junky

Gold Member
May 27, 2009
Report: Forensic evidence shows 9/11 plotter killed Journal reporter -

A 31,000-word inquiry into the killing of Wall Street Journal reporter Daniel Pearl says U.S. investigators used "vein matching" from an al-Qaeda video to conclude that Pearl was killed by 9/11 mastermind Khalid Sheik Mohammed.

It concludes that four people convicted in Pakistan of the killings were involved with his 2002 kidnapping, but not his death.

Read the full report here.

Report: Forensic evidence shows 9/11 plotter killed Journal reporter -

A 31,000-word inquiry into the killing of Wall Street Journal reporter Daniel Pearl says U.S. investigators used "vein matching" from an al-Qaeda video to conclude that Pearl was killed by 9/11 mastermind Khalid Sheik Mohammed.

It concludes that four people convicted in Pakistan of the killings were involved with his 2002 kidnapping, but not his death.

interesting

report: Forensic evidence shows 9/11 plotter killed journal reporter -

a 31,000-word inquiry into the killing of wall street journal reporter daniel pearl says u.s. Investigators used "vein matching" from an al-qaeda video to conclude that pearl was killed by 9/11 mastermind khalid sheik mohammed.

It concludes that four people convicted in pakistan of the killings were involved with his 2002 kidnapping, but not his death.

interesting

yes its fascinating to see what people will say when tortured....oh and of course the tried and true ancient art of "vein matching"

Last edited:
report: Forensic evidence shows 9/11 plotter killed journal reporter -

a 31,000-word inquiry into the killing of wall street journal reporter daniel pearl says u.s. Investigators used "vein matching" from an al-qaeda video to conclude that pearl was killed by 9/11 mastermind khalid sheik mohammed.

It concludes that four people convicted in pakistan of the killings were involved with his 2002 kidnapping, but not his death.

interesting

yes its fascinating to see what people will say when tortured....oh and of course the tried and true ancient art of "vein matching"
no where does this story say KSM confessed

or didnt you actually READ it?

We've known this since 07, the man admitted it. Torture had nothing to do with it he was proud to have done it. Damned shame we cannot return the favor in a like manner.

interesting

MORON

He said at a military hearing in 2007 that he killed Pearl, but officials had lingering doubts about the claim. In addition, his lawyers say his claim was tainted by torture and could not be used in court

Report: Forensic evidence ties 9/11 plotter to Pearl's killing -

MORON

He said at a military hearing in 2007 that he killed Pearl, but officials had lingering doubts about the claim. In addition, his lawyers say his claim was tainted by torture and could not be used in court

now prove that torture had anything to do with it, moron

MORON

so you are just going to ignore you were wrong and neg rep me for being the one to show it..what a loser

MORON

so you are just going to ignore you were wrong and neg rep me for being the one to show it..what a loser
you are the loser here
but everyone already knows that

interesting

I've read he confessed in other articles. I don't doubt the bastard. And if all goes well, he can look forward to needle. A far better fate then many of his victims.

I've read he confessed in other articles. I don't doubt the bastard. And if all goes well, he can look forward to needle. A far better fate then many of his victims.
meh, when i checked the story i didnt catch that he did
but that doesnt change the fact that Id-Eots is a dipshit

we've known this since 07, the man admitted it. Torture had nothing to do with it he was proud to have done it. Damned shame we cannot return the favor in a like manner.

if he was tortured how do you know torture had nothing to do with it ?

If I remember right, he confessed to that before he was tortured.

After torture..he was confessing to starting WWII.

Forum List

Back