Evidence of warmer FUDGING

Your abject fear of models would be laughable were it not so-o-o-o-o fucking pathetic.

On the contrary...your abject mewling acceptance of obviously failed models is pathetic...actually, you are pathetic and your abject mewling acceptance of such crap is just one of the things that makes you pathetic.

The models of mainstream science are infinitely better than any model that any denier has ever produced. Or can you correct me on that?

Mainstream science produced the graph you posted above ( see post #31 )..........lots of colors up there ( whites, yellow, light orange) that signify insignificant warming.

You pwned yourself s0n!!:deal:

Skooks doesn't even argue the science but he can still read the chart better than Crick.

The IPCC predictions for warming are way past the end of the range on that graph.

1900-2012-temp-trend-lrg.png

NOAA's map. You can make out a lack of warming in the US SE. Given a choice between BEST and NOAA or Hadley, I'd choose the latter. BEST has only been doing this a short while. They were your folks - the skeptics. I don't know what to make of it. What do you think? That because of BEST's decision to adjust those data, can we assume that NOAA/GISS and Hadley are all lying - that there is no warming going on? What conclusion have you drawn from this Ian?

BEST has only been doing this a short while. They were your folks - the skeptics.

Yeah, that was funny. The idea that he was really a skeptic that is.

Last edited:
1900-2012-temp-trend-lrg.png

NOAA's map. You can make out a lack of warming in the US SE. Given a choice between BEST and NOAA or Hadley, I'd choose the latter. BEST has only been doing this a short while. They were your folks - the skeptics. I don't know what to make of it. What do you think? That because of BEST's decision to adjust those data, can we assume that NOAA/GISS and Hadley are all lying - that there is no warming going on? What conclusion have you drawn from this Ian?

BEST has only been doing this a short while. They were your folks - the skeptics.

Yeah, that was funny.

Muller talked a good game beforehand but dropped the ball when he passed off to his daughter the real work of developing the database. Judith Curry actually asked to be taken off the list of authors when she saw the direction it was going in.

No response to the data above? Adjustments REDUCED the amount of warming the data display. With all the screaming you people have done about falsified data, surely you have something to respond to this with. No?

and

More On The NOAA Texas Temperature Fraud | The Deplorable Climate Science Blog

They do this type of fudging to every single data they get...

What's a "single data"? And where has LeDexter gotten off to? This (12 days old) is his most recent post in this forum.

No response to the data above? Adjustments REDUCED the amount of warming the data display. With all the screaming you people have done about falsified data, surely you have something to respond to this with. No?

and

More On The NOAA Texas Temperature Fraud | The Deplorable Climate Science Blog

They do this type of fudging to every single data they get...

What's a "single data"? And where has LeDexter gotten off to? This (12 days old) is his most recent post in this forum.

The Jews probably took him out........

Forum List

Back