Evidence of Trump Campaign/Russian Interference and Collusion Mounting

I
So when are you going to demand charges against Podesta? He filed late registration paperwork also, is he guilty of collusion as well?

What did he have to do with anyone's political campaign?

If you can ask that with a straight face then all you're doing is wasting everyones time. He was the bitches campaign chairman, dumb ass.

No, dumb ass, you are confusing John with his brother Tony. Tony was registered as a lobbyist, but the Russian bank he represented was linked to the Russian government so he also registered as an agent. The campaign chairman, his brother John was never required to register.
If I am wrong, go ahead and post a link confirming that John Podesta was late registering or required to register at all.

So you're claiming John has no connection to the company he and his brother founded? LMAO I was born at night, but it wasn't last night.

I did not make that claim. The topic was about your claim that the Clinton campaign chairman violated the law by failing to register as a foreign agent. You claimed he did and I showed that you were misinformed and making a false accusation. Instead of admitting you were wrong you are trying to change the subject. You were wrong, get over it.

Was I, how about you provide the members of the board of the Podesta group. All the links I've looked at the list was unavailable.

More and more it looks like the entire line of Russian collusion has been abandoned in favor of Paul Manafort's business dealings of more than ten years ago.

Incumbents are hard to beat. Barring a major fuckup, Trump will be favored in 20'.
Well, you got it half right.LOL

Guys like you swore Trump wouldn't get nominated. Then guys like you swore that Hillary would mop the floor with Trump. Then guys like you swore that Trump is going to impeached. And now you guys are telling us Trump will lose in 20'. Do you ever get tired of being wrong all the time?

Incumbents are hard to beat. Barring a major fuckup, Trump will be favored in 20'.
Well, you got it half right.LOL

Guys like you swore Trump wouldn't get nominated. Then guys like you swore that Hillary would mop the floor with Trump. Then guys like you swore that Trump is going to impeached. And now you guys are telling us Trump will lose in 20'. Do you ever get tired of being wrong all the time?
you know me like no one does. LOL

Informing folks that Reagan gave birth to modern day terrorism, destroyed the middle-class, and led the most corrupt administration in American history is not whining. How many of his staff and associates were indicted and convicted? Was it 127 or 126?
No Camp, it's whining. It's also residual butt hurt. It's been 30 years FFS!
His failures to address terrorism while he was President is still felt today. It will always be part of his legacy. As the years go by and his supporters fade away, his popularity and rating as a President decrease. People today are shocked at how he failed to respond appropriately to the terrorist attacks on Americans and how that made terrorism against Americans surge until it became a routine practice for the terrorist to attack Americans. Imagine, a planeload of Americans was blown out of the sky over Lockerbie and retribution was not made until the guy who was responsible was taken out with help from an American airstrike ordered by President Obama.

With news that Trump campaign manager is going to be indicted, revelations of secret meetings between trump officials and Russians, meetings the trump team members consistently lied about, it looks apparent that the evidence of interference and collusion is mounting to form an airtight case being prepared by Special Prosecutor Mueller.

vox.com/2017/9/18/16330978/paul-manafort-wiretap-indictment
The only thing "mounting" is Democrat blood pressure because their pipe dream is floundering.

With news that Trump campaign manager is going to be indicted, revelations of secret meetings between trump officials and Russians, meetings the trump team members consistently lied about, it looks apparent that the evidence of interference and collusion is mounting to form an airtight case being prepared by Special Prosecutor Mueller.

The only thing "mounting" is Democrat blood pressure because their pipe dream is floundering.
The investigations are not floundering. They are progressing. You are just angry that the "denial of evidence" campaign has failed and you have not received your new talking points and marching orders to replace the failed campaign.

The investigations are not floundering. They are progressing. You are just angry that the "denial of evidence" campaign has failed and you have not received your new talking points and marching orders to replace the failed campaign.
What are my new marching orders? Do tell, then we'll both know.

Mueller will never, Never, NEVER EVER IN A BILLION YEARS indict ANYONE for anything even remotely related to "Putin hacked Hillarys election" because it's automatically hardwired directly into Democrats having Seth Rich whacked for downloading and disseminating their hateful, racist emails

Last edited:
Manafort is facing indictment
Flynn will follow shortly
FBI has wiretaps on Manafort which will provide damning evidence.
Will he turn on Crooked Donnie?

LOL! Mueller is concentrating on Manafort because he can't find evidence of collusion and wants some conviction to justify his time as special prosecutor. Hillary and the Ukraine collaborated more than Russia and Trump.

Manafort is facing indictment
Flynn will follow shortly
FBI has wiretaps on Manafort which will provide damning evidence.
Will he turn on Crooked Donnie?
And the next Republicn president hadn't been born yet a mere 8 months ago. sitting in the wind isn't the brightest of things to do, but to persist in doing so is moronic. Look at Camp whose own saliva and phlegm is dripping down his receded chin.

I
What did he have to do with anyone's political campaign?

If you can ask that with a straight face then all you're doing is wasting everyones time. He was the bitches campaign chairman, dumb ass.

No, dumb ass, you are confusing John with his brother Tony. Tony was registered as a lobbyist, but the Russian bank he represented was linked to the Russian government so he also registered as an agent. The campaign chairman, his brother John was never required to register.
If I am wrong, go ahead and post a link confirming that John Podesta was late registering or required to register at all.

So you're claiming John has no connection to the company he and his brother founded? LMAO I was born at night, but it wasn't last night.

I did not make that claim. The topic was about your claim that the Clinton campaign chairman violated the law by failing to register as a foreign agent. You claimed he did and I showed that you were misinformed and making a false accusation. Instead of admitting you were wrong you are trying to change the subject. You were wrong, get over it.

Was I, how about you provide the members of the board of the Podesta group. All the links I've looked at the list was unavailable.

John Podesta left/divested in the Podesta Group when he went to work for the Obama administration a year or two BEFORE he went to work for the Clinton campaign.

It's an easy google search....it's all out there for you to read. Inform your self!

Enough of your uninformed bull crud propaganda....!!!! :D

LOL! Mueller is concentrating on Manafort because he can't find evidence of collusion and wants some conviction to justify his time as special prosecutor. Hillary and the Ukraine collaborated more than Russia and Trump.
Manafort and Flynn, from the beginning of the investigation have been targets, because they were the ones constantly in contact with the Russians who were under surveillance....

AND as with all law enforcement agencies investigating criminal conspiracies, they always go for the lower level guys first, in order to put pressure on them to "talk" for a plea bargain to their crimes, about the guys bigger than them, the bosses....

There is nothing unusual about going after underlings first....

How many votes did the Russians change from Hillary to Trump?

Who claimed votes were changed?

Manafort and Flynn, from the beginning of the investigation have been targets, because they were the ones constantly in contact with the Russians who were under surveillance....

AND as with all law enforcement agencies investigating criminal conspiracies, they always go for the lower level guys first, in order to put pressure on them to "talk" for a plea bargain to their crimes, about the guys bigger than them, the bosses....

There is nothing unusual about going after underlings first....

It will be interesting to see whether they will rat out Trump

Trump is dangling pardons in front of them to be quiet

I

John Podesta left/divested in the Podesta Group when he went to work for the Obama administration a year or two BEFORE he went to work for the Clinton campaign.

It's an easy google search....it's all out there for you to read. Inform your self!

Enough of your uninformed bull crud propaganda....!!!! :D

Yeah, I guess he separated himself from his business the same way you think Trump separated himself from his.

How many votes did the Russians change from Hillary to Trump?

Who claimed votes were changed?

Wasn't that the whole primes of your conspiracy theory, Russia influenced the way people voted. Are you now saying you're full of it?

Forum List

Back