Evidence of Sharia in the US?

In other words, you guys ain't got squat. :lol:

Bye

yasersaidhonorkillingv.jpg

You realize that the fact that this man is "Wanted" is proof that Sharia law ISN'T creeping into America, right?

It is hilarious that the moonbat lefties keep telling us they are American patriots and love the US Constitution, but the reality shows all of us they love everything that is contrary.

They'll believe a religion that has lying to further their cause as one of their tenets, and then they'll wonder why we question their intelligence. Funny stuff

It is hilarious that the moonbat lefties keep telling us they are American patriots and love the US Constitution, but the reality shows all of us they love everything that is contrary.

They'll believe a religion that has lying to further their cause as one of their tenets, and then they'll wonder why we question their intelligence. Funny stuff

Are you referring to me?

What do I "love" that is contrary to the Constitution?

Believe what about Islam? I don't believe in the religion, I'm agnostic. What exactly is it that I'm "believing" that's a lie?

You libs can't even help the blacks and mexicans, in fact you have made things worse.

Now you think you can change who muslims are?

Forum List

Back