Evidence of Sharia in the US?

theDoctorisIn

Platinum Member
Senior USMB Moderator
Aug 12, 2009
In the center of it all
I see people on the news, on the radio, and on this board almost every day, warning of Sharia law in the US.

What evidence of this "creeping Sharia" is there?

Let's attempt to leave the "libruls love muslims and hate america and want sharia" garbage at the door, please.

You mean the proof of this kind of thing?

The Muslim Brotherhood "must understand that their work in America is a kind of grand Jihad in eliminating and destroying the Western civilization from within and 'sabotaging' its miserable house by their hands and the hands of the believers so that it is eliminated and God's religion is made victorious over all other religions." -- "An Explanatory Memorandum on the General Strategic Goal for the Brotherhood in North America," by Mohamed Akram, May 19, 1991.

The Muslim Brotherhood "must understand that their work in America is a kind of grand Jihad in eliminating and destroying the Western civilization from within and 'sabotaging' its miserable house by their hands and the hands of the believers so that it is eliminated and God's religion is made victorious over all other religions." -- "An Explanatory Memorandum on the General Strategic Goal for the Brotherhood in North America," by Mohamed Akram, May 19, 1991.

But where is the evidence of so called "creeping sharia" in America?

What about the law that allows us to decapitate our wife if she doesn't make a sammich in a timely manner?

I was asking if that was the kind of thing he wanted proof of, cant you read ?

I see people on the news, on the radio, and on this board almost every day, warning of Sharia law in the US.

Let's attempt to leave the "libruls love muslims and hate america and want sharia" garbage at the door, please.

Are you people REALLY this stupid? Look to Canada, Britain, and other Countries. Just because we do not have it NOW does not mean that is not the goal. In every Country they immigrate to as they gain in numbers they demand it. Do you honestly think the US is somehow immune to this? Point out for me where anyone has said it exists NOW? What we say is that is the GOAL and is proven by the actions of Muslims in other Countries. Fitnah has provided examples of Statements that prove this point.

Are you people REALLY this stupid? Look to Canada, Britain, and other Countries. Just because we do not have it NOW does not mean that is not the goal. In every Country they immigrate to as they gain in numbers they demand it. Do you honestly think the US is somehow immune to this? Point out for me where anyone has said it exists NOW? What we say is that is the GOAL and is proven by the actions of Muslims in other Countries. Fitnah has provided examples of Statements that prove this point.
The OP asked for evidence of so called "creeping sharia" here in the U.S.

Not, England, Canada, Germany, or any where else, but the U.S.

Muslim+Obama.jpg

Yeah! The United Kingdom never allows religious minorities to have their own courts!

How about this.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/04/23/arts/television/23park.html

Would they have backed down on satirizing Jesus? Moses? God Himself? Yet they run away from Muhammad because people like you are afraid to stand up to Muslims.

Why are you afraid of Muslims?

Forum List

Back