Evidence of Economic Collapse Martial Law Preparations

He sounds quite certain that their plans are to do this in the next few weeks. Other officers are also opting to quit their jobs rather than be a part of it.
Here we are eight months later, maybe you should come explain to the forum why you shouldn't believe everything you hear.

Nothing says "nutter" louder than using "martial law" in an op.
Yup, might as well save time and just type "I have mental issues that manifest in irrational paranoia" and be done with it.

You want access to my prison planet tv subscription, and my Ron Paul channel sub? You might learn something.
lol subscription, hah sucker.

:lol:

It makes you wonder why after disarming all citizens, as the supposed "plan" will work out, they'd need all this armor piercing ammunition.

That's more than three bullets for every citizen...do you think they're planning on killing everybody?
well, yeah. Plus they can still shoot road signs.

Nothing says "nutter" louder than using "martial law" in an op.

You know Alex Jones has been predicting that would happen every year for almost 10 years.

You want access to my prison planet tv subscription, and my Ron Paul channel sub? You might learn something.

Suppose that they are wrong (and they might be), it doesn't help that the DHS has decided to label the Founding Fathers extremists, purchase billions of rounds of HOLLOW POINT ammo, and use posters of pregnant white women and white old men for target practice (No Hesitation).

There has yet to be a single story in the United States history of a pregnant woman having a shootout with law enforcement; yet, they claim to be "preparing" them for this scenario?

Why?

Maybe the Progressives will do what China did, and force you to have abortions after a certain LIMIT of children.

I would certainly hope that my wife would pick up an M4 and shooting every federal dog that even tried to abort our child.

dAMN dude. Call your doctor. Your meds are all fucked up. Forcing abortions. Where do you right wingers get this bull shit. You guys will believe ANYTHING. Won't ya?
Well, what the hell. Buying all the guns and bullets and reading nra stuff to piss himself off keeps him off the streets. Everyone needs a hobby. Even those with tiny little brains. And they all know that the ammo companies need the money. Much more than they. Hell, why replace those missing teeth when you have ammo companies to support.

Suppose that they are wrong (and they might be), it doesn't help that the DHS has decided to label the Founding Fathers extremists, purchase billions of rounds of HOLLOW POINT ammo, and use posters of pregnant white women and white old men for target practice (No Hesitation).

There has yet to be a single story in the United States history of a pregnant woman having a shootout with law enforcement; yet, they claim to be "preparing" them for this scenario?

Why?

Maybe the Progressives will do what China did, and force you to have abortions after a certain LIMIT of children.

I would certainly hope that my wife would pick up an M4 and shooting every federal dog that even tried to abort our child.

dAMN dude. Call your doctor. Your meds are all fucked up. Forcing abortions. Where do you right wingers get this bull shit. You guys will believe ANYTHING. Won't ya?

Some responses are clear indicators of just how far Adolf Obama is pushing folks. Obama's actions warrant concerns that cover the gamut

-Geaux
Another toothless knuckle dragger heard from. Profound as always. But I think the toothless thing is a gift from god. By allowing the gaps in those choppers, you get a natural whistle. And when they whistle, you can always know where they are.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back