"Evidence" of 911 conspiracy!

slackjawed

Self deported
Sep 27, 2008
15th congressional district of Arizona
Another twoofer comes out in the open. here is the comapny you moronic treasonous twoofers keep!

from;
Iran's Ahmadinejad calls Sept 11 'big fabrication' - Israel News, Ynetnews

"Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad on Saturday called the September 11 attacks on the United States a "big fabrication" that was used to justify the US war on terrorism, the official IRNA news agency reported. "

"In January, Ahmadinejad termed the September 11 attacks "suspicious" and accused the West of seeking to dominate the Middle East. "

He sure sounds like Clownlite, 911nutjob, chrisofeara and terral to me.

How many times on this very board have all of them claimed the same things?

Indisputable evidence the twoofers are treasonous scum engaged in a conspiracy against the people of the USA, or at the very least providing "aid and comfort to the enemy".

Newly released photos show the REAL perp!

hulk-hogan-9-11.jpg

What is a conspiracy?

con·spire
   /kənˈspaɪər/ Show Spelled [kuhn-spahyuhr] Show IPA verb,-spired, -spir·ing.
–verb (used without object)
to agree together, esp. secretly, to do something wrong, evil, or illegal: They conspired to kill the king.
to act or work together toward the same result or goal.
–verb (used with object)
to plot (something wrong, evil, or illegal).
Use conspire in a Sentence
See images of conspire
Search conspire on the Web
Origin:
1325–75; ME < L consp&#299;r&#257;re to act in harmony, conspire, equiv. to con- con- + sp&#299;r&#257;re to breathe; see spirant, spirit

—Related forms
con·spir·er, noun
con·spir·ing·ly, adverb
non·con·spir·ing, adjective
pre·con·spire, verb,-spired, -spir·ing.
un·con·spired, adjective
un·con·spir·ing, adjective
un·con·spir·ing·ly, adverb

—Can be confused:&#8194;connive, conspire.

—Synonyms
1. complot, intrigue. See plot. 2. combine, concur, cooperate.

con·spir·a·cy
&#8194; &#8194;/k&#601;n&#712;sp&#618;r&#601;si/ Show Spelled[kuhn-spir-uh-see] Show IPA
–noun,plural-cies.
the act of conspiring.
an evil, unlawful, treacherous, or surreptitious plan formulated in secret by two or more persons; plot.
a combination of persons for a secret, unlawful, or evil purpose: He joined the conspiracy to overthrow the government.
Law. an agreement by two or more persons to commit a crime, fraud, or other wrongful act.
any concurrence in action; combination in bringing about a given result.

Origin:
1325–75; ME conspiracie, prob. < AF; see conspire, -acy; r. ME conspiracioun; see conspiration

—Related forms
con·spir·a·tive, adjective
con·spir·a·to·ri·al &#8194;/k&#601;n&#716;sp&#618;r&#601;&#712;t&#596;ri&#601;l, -&#712;to&#650;r-/ Show Spelled[kuhn-spir-uh-tawr-ee-uhl, -tohr-] Show IPA, con·spir·a·to·ry, adjective
con·spir·a·to·ri·al·ly, adverb
non·con·spir·a·to·ri·al, adjective
pre·con·spir·a·cy, noun,plural-cies.

—Synonyms
1. collusion, sedition. 2. Conspiracy, plot, intrigue, cabal all refer to surreptitious or covert schemes to accomplish some end, most often an evil one. A conspiracy usually involves a group entering into a secret agreement to achieve some illicit or harmful objective: a vicious conspiracy to control prices. A plot is a carefully planned secret scheme, usually by a small number of persons, to secure sinister ends: a plot to seize control of a company. An intrigue usually involves duplicity and deceit aimed at achieving either personal advantage or criminal or treasonous objectives: the petty intrigues of civil servants. Cabal refers either to a plan by a small group of highly-placed persons to overthrow or control a government, or to the group of persons themselves: a cabal of powerful lawmakers.

How many people conspired to put Dubya in the White House?
How many people conspired to put Obama in the White House?
How many people conspired to put Ahmadinejad in power in Iran?

It only takes two to conspire. However, is it a conspiracy if action is taken? Is the whole world complicit in a conspiracy?

thats whats hilarious about the logic of the Bush dupes here is unlike the kennedy assassination,even if you accept the governments version of events about 9/11 that 19 muslins were behind the attacks,you got to acknowledge that it WAS a conspiracy since it involved two or more men.lol.the version of events of the governments of course is a conspiracy THEORY by a lot of conspiracy theorists in the government.lol.

thats whats hilarious about the logic of the Bush dupes here is unlike the kennedy assassination,even if you accept the governments version of events about 9/11 that 19 muslins were behind the attacks,you got to acknowledge that it WAS a conspiracy since it involved two or more men.lol.the version of events of the governments of course is a conspiracy THEORY by a lot of conspiracy theorists in the government.lol.

You sound like your buddy, the president of Iran.

Hi Slacker:

Another twoofer comes out in the open ...

Anything you have to say on any 911Topic goes right out the window, when you begin with the 'twoofer' :)cuckoo:) stupidity ...

Those among you coming here every day to run diversion for Inside-job Murderers (Rothschild, Rockefeller, Morgan, Bush, Rove, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Giuliani, Silverstein, Peterson, etc.) of Innocent Americans have a big fat surprise waiting just on the other side of the veil ...

GL,

Terral

Hi Slacker:

Anything you have to say on any 911Topic goes right out the window, when you begin with the 'twoofer' :)cuckoo:) stupidity ...

Those among you coming here every day to run diversion for Inside-job Murderers (Rothschild, Rockefeller, Morgan, Bush, Rove, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Giuliani, Silverstein, Peterson, etc.) of Innocent Americans have a big fat surprise waiting just on the other side of the veil ...

GL,

Terral

hey terral, hows your buddy the PRESIDENT OF IRAN?

Looks to me like you and he are on the same side!

As long as going "right out the window" puts me on the opposite side as you, then I am ok with that.

Glad to see it wasn't you at the pentagon, thought it might be.

Another twoofer comes out in the open. here is the comapny you moronic treasonous twoofers keep!

from;

"Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad on Saturday called the September 11 attacks on the United States a "big fabrication" that was used to justify the US war on terrorism, the official IRNA news agency reported. "

"In January, Ahmadinejad termed the September 11 attacks "suspicious" and accused the West of seeking to dominate the Middle East. "

Indisputable evidence the twoofers are treasonous scum engaged in a conspiracy against the people of the USA, or at the very least providing "aid and comfort to the enemy".

Maybe all our local truthers have graduated from "I'm A Jihad" University.

Hi Slacker:

GL,

Terral

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

so very true.Im not religious or anything but I do believe in karma though which is cause and effect that you do good deeds,you will be rewarded nicely later on down the road,you do bad deeds same thing applies,you will be rewarded the same way later down the road but in the worst kind of way.Participating in this coverup makes them no better then the neocons in the Bush administration who pulled this off and they are going to suffer severly in the future for it with severe health problems as they get older.or they may get away with it in this life,but their next life they wont. In the end they will be horrified by what they have done.you've heard the old saying-what comes around,goes around? too bad they will ignore this advise and not heed it.they will pay for it in the end.Their digging their own grave.

Last edited:
Hi Slacker:

GL,

Terral

Terral:

Nobody on your fucking stupid list was involved. Your treasonous contentions are totally devoid of merit, have zero truth-value, are baseless and give aid and comfort to the fuckers whom we all know actually DID do it.

All you God-forsaken lying treasonous Troofers are scum.

Hi Slacker:

GL,

Terral

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

so very true.Im not religious or anything but I do believe in karma though which is cause and effect that you do good deeds,you will be rewarded nicely later on down the road,you do bad deeds same thing applies,you will be rewarded the same way later down the road but in the worst kind of way.Participating in this coverup makes them no better then the neocons in the Bush administration who pulled this off and they are going to suffer severly in the future for it with severe health problems as they get older.or they may get away with it in this life,but their next life they wont. In the end they will be horrified by what they have done.you've heard the old saying-what comes around,goes around? too bad they will ignore this advise and not heed it.they will pay for it in the end.Their digging their own grave.

911, you should be aware that the quote from that christian bible is not only a misapproriation of good by evil, but is a blashpomous document as well.
All us Rothschilds know the REAl bible is written in hebrew.......

Hi Slacker:

GL,

Terral

As long as going "right out the window" puts me on the opposite side as you, then I am ok with that.

so slackass how is your buddy at homeland security doing

Homeland Security Official Arrested In Child-Sex Sting
Deputy Press Secretary Brian Doyle accused of trying to seduce a 14-year-old online.

DHS Official Arrested In Child Sex Sting - THINK MTV

Hi Slacker:

GL,

Terral

Deputy Press Secretary Brian Doyle accused of trying to seduce a 14-year-old online.

howdy eots
my friends at homeland security are fine, but then they are just a bunch of cowboys with big hats and guns.

When are you coming out for that fishing trip? The ice should be off in a month or so.....

I would just like to ask all three of you for an answer to a simple question;
eots, terral, and 911:
Do you agree with the PRESIDENT OF IRAN?

from;

maybe Ollie.likes to hang with this crew

MILITARY SEX OFFENDERS REGISTRY - SEX OFFENDERS CONVICTED IN THE U.S. MILITARY

from;

maybe Ollie.likes to hang with this crew

MILITARY SEX OFFENDERS REGISTRY - SEX OFFENDERS CONVICTED IN THE U.S. MILITARY

id eots your total ignorance has just permitted you to join curvelight in my ignore bin, you are one sick assed motherfucker with this pedophilia hangup of yours. I suggest you seek professional help. That is all for now, goodbye.

howdy eots
my friends at homeland security are fine, but then they are just a bunch of cowboys with big hats and guns.

When are you coming out for that fishing trip? The ice should be off in a month or so.....

I would just like to ask all three of you for an answer to a simple question;
eots, terral, and 911:
Do you agree with the PRESIDENT OF IRAN?

do you agree with the pedophiles at homeland security and the air marshals on the events of 9/11 ?

Forum List

Back