Evidence linking Obama to ACORN!

Dumb ass. people that commit suicide are not looking for help. You may want to actually learn what you are talking about. Mental Health Care is not gonna get any more coverage with a Government run health Insurance plan then it does now. Why? Cause dumb asses can not understand the need for it. They can not SEE the illness there for it does not really exist.

Are you insane? That has to be one of the dumbest quotes I have EVER read on here, and that's saying much considering how much bullshit I've read.
I second that.

Unbelievable.

You seem to not understand that 45,000 die a year due to a LACK of INSURANCE. As in they could of lived if they HAD INSURANCE and got TREATMENT for it. :eusa_eh:

Let's check his facts first, that being Dr. David Himmelstein, I found he had the wrong motives the minute he said the CEO for Aetna made $250K per day, big lie, now don't misunderstand, I am not defending the salary of the CEO, but he does not make $250K per day, so in turn, why would you believe the rest of his argument??

When someone uses the salary issue as part of their argument, you have to question the validity of their point.....
How much does 30 million break down to a day?

Roughly $81K on a seven day week.

If you base it on a 5 day work week, then its roughly $115K for each working day.

For $30M per year to equal $250K per day, a person would only work 120 days out of the year.

Let's check his facts first, that being Dr. David Himmelstein, I found he had the wrong motives the minute he said the CEO for Aetna made $250K per day, big lie, now don't misunderstand, I am not defending the salary of the CEO, but he does not make $250K per day, so in turn, why would you believe the rest of his argument??

When someone uses the salary issue as part of their argument, you have to question the validity of their point.....

If you base it on a 5 day work week, then its roughly $115K for each working day.

For $30M per year to equal $250K per day, a person would only work 120 days out of the year.
Thanks. I knew someone with a calculator would popout a numebr for us.

I adjusted the number in my original post based on a more solid source. It was 24 Million the CEO of Aetna made. (30 million was another health care CEO)

Also found this: "Aetna’s Ronald Williams received $24,300,112 last year. That’s $467,309.85 per week."

Dandy. That's a nice paycheck.

Thanks. I knew someone with a calculator would popout a numebr for us.

I adjusted the number in my original post based on a more solid source. It was 24 Million the CEO of Aetna made. (30 million was another health care CEO)

Also found this: "Aetna’s Ronald Williams received $24,300,112 last year. That’s $467,309.85 per week."

Dandy. That's a nice paycheck.

I'd like to have that paycheck.

Forum List

Back