Evidence for Man-Made Climate Change Getting Even Stronger

Does this mean the liars and fakers on the side of AGW will stop lying and faking data?

What liars and fakers are you referring to, and what is the "side of AGW?"

Does this mean the liars and fakers on the side of AGW will stop lying and faking data?

mann_treering.jpg

You know, we're to blame, nothing to do with natural cycles.

mann_treering.jpg

Your reference does not support your assertion, and your additional assertion does not comport with any AGW theory that I am aware of, but please feel free to support the additional assertion along with a compelling supporting reference for the original assertion if you find any.

mann_treering.jpg

Your reference does not support your assertion, and your additional assertion does not comport with any AGW theory that I am aware of, but please feel free to support the additional assertion along with a compelling supporting reference for the original assertion if you find any.

Mann didn't lie? Didn't fake data? Didn't cover it up?
Maybe you missed his emails?

mann_treering.jpg

No. No. No. Not I.

mann_treering.jpg

Those are some of the additional assertions you have made that I am asking you to compellingly and objectively support.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back