Evidence Confirms Hillary Broke Law - Discussed Classified Foreign Policy On Personal Server

D2RJy-NX4AArhBz.jpg

I agree.

CONFIRMED:
Hillary used State Dept for Clinton Foundation Business

"Separately, two email chains showed the apparently close coordination between the State Department and the Clinton Foundation, which has long been accused by Republicans of operating essentially as a corrupt "pay-to-play" operation that effectively sold access to the Obama administration. Donations to the Clinton Foundation plummeted after Clinton's 2016 election loss.

In one email thread, top Clinton aides at the State Department, including Huma Abedin, coordinated a trip to Haiti with Clinton Foundation officials, including Clinton Foundation Director of Advance John Zimmerebner. Bill and Hillary Clinton were headed to Haiti to promote the Caracol Industrial Park, a $300M project funded by U.S. taxpayers through USAID that was heavily promoted to investors by the Clinton Foundation. Slate later called the park a "disappointment by any measure," noting it had no discernible positive impact on Haiti's economy and created tens of thousands fewer jobs than anticipated."

Weren't those in regards to co-coordinating relief efforts? Any evidence of a Pay to Play scheme?

Sounds like more false narratives from Faux as usual.
The Clintons mad an ass-load personally on Haiti, which is one of the areas the FBI was / is still investigating the Clintons on for potential 'Pay-to-Play'. There are a lot of articles that talk about how Hillary was using the State Department as an alternate HQ for the Clinton Foundation, 'mixing the streams' at times or blurring them so badly you couldn't tell where one began and the other ended - NOT good if only in regards to 'optics'.

So you trust the FBI huh?

GAME OVER: NEWLY RELEASED HILLARY E-MAILS CONFIRM HILLARY BROKE THE LAW - USED PERSONAL SERVER TO DISCUSS CLASSIFIED FOREIGN POLICY - & OBAMA / FBI KNEW IT, PROTECTED HILLARY FROM INDICTMENT / PRISON!

THE CLASSIFIEF DOCUMENTS CAME FROM HER ILLEGAL PERSONAL SERVER (A CRIME) AND THEY PROVE HILLARY LIED GO CONGRESS WHEN SHE CLAIMED SHE HAD TURNED OVER ALL OFFICIAL DOCUMENTS TO TBE STATE DEPT IAW THE FOIA & FEDERAL RECORDS ACT!

----------------

A newly unearthed batch of heavily redacted, classified emails from Hillary Clinton'spersonal email server revealed that the former secretary of state discussed establishing a "private, 100% off-the-record" back channel to Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, and that one of her top aides warned her that she was in "danger" of being "savaged by Jewish organizations, in the Jewish press and among the phalanx of neoconservative media" as a result of political machinations by "Bibi and the Jewish leadership."

The 756-page group of new documents, revealed Thursday as part of a transparency lawsuit by Judicial Watch, seemingly contradicted Clinton's insistence under oath in 2015 that she had turned over all of her sensitive work-related emails to the State Department, and included a slew of classified communications on everything from foreign policy to State Department personnel matters.

The files came from a trove of 72,000 documents the FBI recovered and turned over to the State Department in 2017.

Clinton, in newly revealed emails, discussed classified foreign policy matters, secretive 'private' comms channel with Israel

Oh look, it is the 9,282nd "game over" thread from Easy.

giphy.gif

Clinton's cell:

It has been confirmed that ever crime she was accused of perpetrating regarding the mishandling of classified, obstruction, perjury, violations of both FOIA & Federal Records Act, and Espionage was 100% legitimate

She is the mastermind of all masterminds.....

I trust EVIDENCE, especially when you have corroborating evidence.

NO ONE had to officially declare that having an illegal unencrypted unsecured server containing Top Secret data sitting in the bathroom of a small tech company that did have the required security clearances to have the server in their possession was illegal.

Having Paige testify, though that the FBI had investigated Trump for illegal collusion and having found nothing BEFORE the DOJ and FBI decided to move forward with the Dossier to illegally get warrants and to con Congress into opening an official investigation - with other testimony and documents backing it up.......that's a 'winner'.

THAT confirms the FBI had investigated and found NO evidence of collusion / crime ... and then they get the Dossier - that Ohr tells them is completely UNRELIABLE and that Steele is UNTRUSTWORTHY because he is a biased Trump-hater ... and they use the document to go before the FISA courts anyway with evidence of no crime and a document they have been told is BS.....and Brennan does the same thing, going before Congress and pushing the Dossier as 'Legitimate' Intel.

It has now been officially confirmed Hillary committed thousands of criminal counts, breaking numerous laws to include ESPIONAGE, Illegal Hadling / Storage / Destruction of Classified, Perjury, & Obstruction!

It has now been officially confirmed Hillary Clinton was protected by the Obama administration / FBI from indictment and Prison.

It has now been officially confirmed Clinton should NOT gave been in the 2016 election - she should have been in PRISON.

You better go arrest her, then.

Not my job, snowflake, and a pretty stupid comment on your part, though I know you were just trying to be 'funny'...and to distract from the truth / facts.

The only positive thing I can say about H. Clinton to a partisan snowflake like yourself is that she seems to be a much better criminal than your Orange Virus. Beyond that, this is a nothing burder thread. Nothing new here to learn.

It has been confirmed that ever crime she was accused of perpetrating regarding the mishandling of classified, obstruction, perjury, violations of both FOIA & Federal Records Act, and Espionage was 100% legitimate

She is the mastermind of all masterminds.....

She's a protected criminal. Period.

Super Duper Mastermind criminal to you.

Or the GOP is today's Keystone Cops.

No wait. It's the "Derp State" where both sides dump on poor old Trumpybear.

Not my job, snowflake, and a pretty stupid comment on your part, though I know you were just trying to be 'funny'...and to distract from the truth / facts.

The only positive thing I can say about H. Clinton to a partisan snowflake like yourself is that she seems to be a much better criminal than your Orange Virus. Beyond that, this is a nothing burder thread. Nothing new here to learn.
To a reality-denying snowflake like yourself, I can only point out that after 2+ years Democrats have not been able to find any evidence of criminal activity aginst President Trump...and that former FBI agent Paige testified they knew this was the case from already investigating the charge BEFORE the DOJ and FBI went ahead anyway with conning the FISA Court and Congress into opening the bogus investigation.

On the other hand, we have Hillary, who everyone immediately knew was guilty without having to have an investigation. Having a personal unauthorized illegal unencrypted unsecured server containing TOP SECRET data sitting in the bathroom of a small tech company that did not have the proper security clearance to have the server in their possession to begin with is automatically SEVERAL crimes being committed already. (For all those still pushing the idea that none of this involved crimes, just know that the rest of us who have experience in handling classified information are laughing at you and your dumb asses every time you repeat this ignorance!)

:abgg2q.jpg:

......but you keep reciting those talking points just like they wrote for you, snowflake.

To a reality-denying snowflake like yourself, I can only point out that after 2+ years Democrats have not been able to find any evidence of criminal activity aginst President Trump...

I'm going to stop you right there, because you're bullshitting again. We both know the investigation isn't over yet, so we don't know what the Democrats have and you call me 'reality-denying'? :auiqs.jpg: Dude, just stop.

On the other hand, we have Hillary, who everyone immediately knew was guilty without having to have an investigation.

Not true, because that's not due process. If you guys are going to bitch about the treatment of your Orange Virus, you can't start arguments in bad faith like the one above.

Having a personal unauthorized illegal unencrypted unsecured server containing TOP SECRET data sitting in the bathroom of a small tech company that did not have the proper security clearance to have the server in their possession to begin with is automatically SEVERAL crimes being committed already.

Yeah, but the House and FBI investigated her and recommended no criminal charges be filed. To my continued chagrin, it apparently wasn't a big enough deal to prosecute. :dunno: What's done is done and we move on. So it seems you're grasping at straws here, because butthurt, or what?

I trust EVIDENCE, especially when you have corroborating evidence.

NO ONE had to officially declare that having an illegal unencrypted unsecured server containing Top Secret data sitting in the bathroom of a small tech company that did have the required security clearances to have the server in their possession was illegal.

Having Paige testify, though that the FBI had investigated Trump for illegal collusion and having found nothing BEFORE the DOJ and FBI decided to move forward with the Dossier to illegally get warrants and to con Congress into opening an official investigation - with other testimony and documents backing it up.......that's a 'winner'.

THAT confirms the FBI had investigated and found NO evidence of collusion / crime ... and then they get the Dossier - that Ohr tells them is completely UNRELIABLE and that Steele is UNTRUSTWORTHY because he is a biased Trump-hater ... and they use the document to go before the FISA courts anyway with evidence of no crime and a document they have been told is BS.....and Brennan does the same thing, going before Congress and pushing the Dossier as 'Legitimate' Intel.
When will Ivanka and Dump jr be going to jail for breaking the law?

The new show in the swamp will start when Mueller caves and quits.. Trump doesn't care.. Only cares about himself.. But if PUSHED -- he will go nuclear.. The action is gonna come from IG investigations and the work that Huber has been doing for a couple years now..

SOME will pay.. Probably NOT Hillary... But all along I've said I'd be cool with just stripping her clearances and making sure she NEVER GETS security clearances EVER again.... That --- should have happened in 2016.. But NEVER did the espionage and secure info protection laws EVER CONSIDER that a major Fed agency head would EVER be the subject of a "gross negligence" charge for national security.. Those agency heads ARE the source of investigation and punishment for crimes like the one that Hillary pulled off...

Yeah, let's strip the Security Clearences from a 72 years old woman who is retired. That'll show her!

Look, you guys have had two years to make a real case against Hillary. You guys have been accusing her of everything under the sun since 1992. including Murder.

You spent 70 Million dollars on a panty-sniffing raid in the 1990's. Nobody takes you seriously anymore.

Meanwhile, Trump's associates keep pleading guilty or getting convicted.

That 70 yr old STILL WANTS to be president. We'd be doing her a favor and extending her life anxiety-free by ending that fantasy...

Should have been done in 2016... THAT is the way these security issues are solved. They are "adjudicated" in the Agency in which they occurred.. Folks are demoted, fired, stripped of bennies, and have their clearances yanked... That's all I ever asked for to punish Hillary for her arrogance and stupidity.. So -- it STILL matters now.. She ought to have them stripped and declared ineligible for FUTURE clearances and her "bennies" reduced and clawed back....

Then -- I could take down that ludicrously CLUELESS Hillary quote in my signline and move on to a different #1 outrage in my life...

No classified e-mails sent or received'

E-mails recovered from Hillary's server prove she is a f*ing liar:

"According to the documents, Retired Army Gen. Jack Keane sent Clinton a heavily redacted, classified email concerning Iraq policy, seemingly in 2009 -- on a topic so urgent that Keane noted he had tried to call Clinton personally before sending it."

So you should be arresting Keane, not Hillary.

I know that Mueller has you guys nervous but this has been investigated three times, and everyone said, "Meh".
Wrong.

Keane's is just 1 of many classified emails sent/received on Hillary's server.
-- She testified there were NONE.
!!! THAT IS PERJURY!!!
!!!THAT is also mishandling classified!!!

15,000 official subpoenaed documents recovered from the illegal personal server she tried to wipe.

15000 counts of Obstruction.

15000 counts of FOIA violations

15000 counts of Fed Records Act violations

Perjury....

All CONFIRMED WITH EVIDENCE.

Barr should act on this ... But does he have the nerve to do what is hsrd - dispense equal justice?

Clinton Derangement Syndrome at its finest.

You’re blithering again. Be careful or you’ll pop a vein.

Clinton derangement syndrome?

LOL! Leftylibs never pass up a chance to snatch at any of the rights catch phrases, slogans, mottos etc.

No matter how hard they try, they just can't think of their own.

It's precious.

And if they found Hillary, monstrous bag of shit that she is, kneeling over over cigarbills dead body with a mouthful of his neck, she'd not get in trouble.

Even MORE importantly, she was NOT just another GS-14 analyst playing loose and fast with national security information.. She was the HEAD of one of the most powerful agencies in the world.. And as such was the person directly responsible for IMPLEMENTING all the security protocols that are SPECIFIC to State Dept. State Dept security is more complicated than even some of our Intel agencies because there's additional levels of "diplomatic sensitivities" involved in the job..

Country can not survive letting TOP LEADERSHIP get away with crap that their "underlings" would be prosecuted for....

Even MORE importantly, she was NOT just another GS-14 analyst playing loose and fast with national security information.. She was the HEAD of one of the most powerful agencies in the world.. And as such was the person directly responsible for IMPLEMENTING all the security protocols that are SPECIFIC to State Dept. State Dept security is more complicated than even some of our Intel agencies because there's additional levels of "diplomatic sensitivities" involved in the job..

Country can not survive letting TOP LEADERSHIP get away with crap that their "underlings" would be prosecuted for....

Do you mean like Donald Trump talking national security issues on unsecured cells phones, or Jared Kuchner, after being given top secret clearance over the objections of the CIA and the FBI giving MBS his "enemies list"? Stuff like that.

What Clinton did, was the Standard Operating Procedure for every other Secretary of State's government email account to that point in history, and it was not illegal. As Sectary of State, Clinton had the authority to both classify and declassify material within her Department, and she was NOT discussing matters of National Security in her emails. So just stop with the lies and distortions.

The new show in the swamp will start when Mueller caves and quits.. Trump doesn't care.. Only cares about himself.. But if PUSHED -- he will go nuclear.. The action is gonna come from IG investigations and the work that Huber has been doing for a couple years now..

SOME will pay.. Probably NOT Hillary... But all along I've said I'd be cool with just stripping her clearances and making sure she NEVER GETS security clearances EVER again.... That --- should have happened in 2016.. But NEVER did the espionage and secure info protection laws EVER CONSIDER that a major Fed agency head would EVER be the subject of a "gross negligence" charge for national security.. Those agency heads ARE the source of investigation and punishment for crimes like the one that Hillary pulled off...

Yeah, let's strip the Security Clearences from a 72 years old woman who is retired. That'll show her!

Look, you guys have had two years to make a real case against Hillary. You guys have been accusing her of everything under the sun since 1992. including Murder.

You spent 70 Million dollars on a panty-sniffing raid in the 1990's. Nobody takes you seriously anymore.

That 70 yr old STILL WANTS to be president. We'd be doing her a favor and extending her life anxiety-free by ending that fantasy...

Should have been done in 2016... THAT is the way these security issues are solved. They are "adjudicated" in the Agency in which they occurred.. Folks are demoted, fired, stripped of bennies, and have their clearances yanked... That's all I ever asked for to punish Hillary for her arrogance and stupidity.. So -- it STILL matters now.. She ought to have them stripped and declared ineligible for FUTURE clearances and her "bennies" reduced and clawed back....

Then -- I could take down that ludicrously CLUELESS Hillary quote in my signline and move on to a different #1 outrage in my life...
Mueller caves and quits ? Are you kidding me ?He's got Trump soiling his pants
WASHINGTON (AP) -- President Donald Trump on Friday intensified his attacks on special counsel Robert Mueller's Russia investigation in his latest effort to undermine the findings in Mueller's highly anticipated report, saying "people will not stand for it."

The probe is widely expected to end in the coming weeks, but Trump was focused on its beginnings rather than its conclusion, complaining about Deputy Attorney General Rob Rosenstein's appointment of Mueller in May 2017. Rosenstein appointed the special counsel after Trump fired FBI Director James Comey, who was leading an investigation into possible collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia.

"I have a deputy, appoints a man to write a report on me, to make a determination on my presidency," Trump said in an interview with Fox Business Network. "People will not stand for it."

Trump bemoaned that the special counsel was "best friend" to Comey, who succeeded Mueller as FBI director. There's no evidence the two are close friends.

Mueller was appointed following the recusal two months earlier of then-Attorney General Jeff Sessions. That action entangled Rosenstein, whose memo castigating Comey was cited by the White House as justification for his firing. In addition, Rosenstein didn't appoint Mueller to write a report — that's simply the ordinary course of action laid out in the special counsel regulations.

The president, speaking to reporters on the White House lawn before leaving for meetings at his Florida estate, again repeated his claim that "There was no collusion. There was no obstruction. Everybody knows it. It's all a big hoax. It's all a witch hunt."

Guessing when Mueller's report will be turned over to the Department of Justice has become a popular Washington parlor game, though the special counsel has not officially indicated that his probe is in its final stages. Justice Department regulations require only that Mueller give the attorney general a confidential report that explains the decisions to pursue or decline prosecutions. That could be as simple as a bullet point list or as fulsome as a report running hundreds of pages.

Attorney General William Barr is required only to say the investigation has concluded and describe or explain any times when he or Rosenstein decided an action Mueller proposed "was so inappropriate or unwarranted" that it should not be pursued. After Mueller turns in his report, Barr has said he will draft a second one for congressional and public consumption.

Trump and his allies have spent nearly two years trying to discredit Mueller. But the president has grown increasingly confident the report will produce what he has insisted all along: no clear evidence of a conspiracy between Russia and his 2016 campaign. And Trump and his advisers are considering how to weaponize those possible findings for the 2020 race, painting the probe as a failed coup while railing against investigations launched by House Democrats.

Even if Mueller's final report does not implicate the president in criminal conduct, the investigation was far from fruitless. His team charged 34 people, including six Trump associates, and three companies. His prosecutors revealed a sweeping criminal effort by Russians to interfere in the 2016 presidential election and showed that people connected to the Trump campaign were eager to exploit emails stolen from Democrats.

___

Do you mean like Donald Trump talking national security issues on unsecured cells phones,

There you go absolving sins by comparison.. It would WRONG if DJT did that. But it never happened. Need link to whatever shoddy source of information you got that from...

WRONG IS WRONG.. I'm NOT a Repub.. I've left BOTH your stinky ass parties...

What Clinton did, was the Standard Operating Procedure for every other Secretary of State's government email account to that point in history, and it was not illegal.

Patently wrong.. Her arrogance involved TOSSING OUT OF HER OFFICE all of the approved secure communications equipment provided for use by the Sec State.. She'd go down several floors to stand in the hallway with her Blackberry to GET AROUND the "secure tank" that was her office... Which is incapable of transmitting or recieving any outside networked communications.. It's by design. "tanks or sciffs" are where ALL sensitive work is to be conducted... She abhorred that restriction on "her style"

She BLATANTLY thumbed her nose at ANY secure comms and protocols that were dictated at State.. She also hardly produced any daily UNCLASSIFIED business as State Dept records.

She wanted COMPLETE CONTROL of her footprints while in office there. Nothing that could be subpoenaed or FOIA'd...., You've been totally brainwashed and propagandized by awful choices of media and news....

Mueller caves and quits ? Are you kidding me ?He's got Trump soiling his pants
WASHINGTON (AP) -- President Donald Trump on Friday intensified his attacks on special counsel Robert Mueller's Russia investigation in his latest effort to undermine the findings in Mueller's highly anticipated report, saying "people will not stand for it."

The probe is widely expected to end in the coming weeks, but Trump was focused on its beginnings rather than its conclusion, complaining about Deputy Attorney General Rob Rosenstein's appointment of Mueller in May 2017. Rosenstein appointed the special counsel after Trump fired FBI Director James Comey, who was leading an investigation into possible collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia.

"I have a deputy, appoints a man to write a report on me, to make a determination on my presidency," Trump said in an interview with Fox Business Network. "People will not stand for it."

Trump bemoaned that the special counsel was "best friend" to Comey, who succeeded Mueller as FBI director. There's no evidence the two are close friends.

Mueller was appointed following the recusal two months earlier of then-Attorney General Jeff Sessions. That action entangled Rosenstein, whose memo castigating Comey was cited by the White House as justification for his firing. In addition, Rosenstein didn't appoint Mueller to write a report — that's simply the ordinary course of action laid out in the special counsel regulations.

The president, speaking to reporters on the White House lawn before leaving for meetings at his Florida estate, again repeated his claim that "There was no collusion. There was no obstruction. Everybody knows it. It's all a big hoax. It's all a witch hunt."

Guessing when Mueller's report will be turned over to the Department of Justice has become a popular Washington parlor game, though the special counsel has not officially indicated that his probe is in its final stages. Justice Department regulations require only that Mueller give the attorney general a confidential report that explains the decisions to pursue or decline prosecutions. That could be as simple as a bullet point list or as fulsome as a report running hundreds of pages.

Attorney General William Barr is required only to say the investigation has concluded and describe or explain any times when he or Rosenstein decided an action Mueller proposed "was so inappropriate or unwarranted" that it should not be pursued. After Mueller turns in his report, Barr has said he will draft a second one for congressional and public consumption.

Trump and his allies have spent nearly two years trying to discredit Mueller. But the president has grown increasingly confident the report will produce what he has insisted all along: no clear evidence of a conspiracy between Russia and his 2016 campaign. And Trump and his advisers are considering how to weaponize those possible findings for the 2020 race, painting the probe as a failed coup while railing against investigations launched by House Democrats.

Even if Mueller's final report does not implicate the president in criminal conduct, the investigation was far from fruitless. His team charged 34 people, including six Trump associates, and three companies. His prosecutors revealed a sweeping criminal effort by Russians to interfere in the 2016 presidential election and showed that people connected to the Trump campaign were eager to exploit emails stolen from Democrats.

___

Really not interested in any witch hunt that started by ILLEGAL and dishonest acts at the highest levels of the FBI and a few Intel chiefs.... No interest at all dude. I'm interested IN REAL CRIMES.. As in the title of this thread...

My comment was simple.. Any prosecutions of the REAL "election interference" and "russian collusion" by Dems or top FBI would look an "attack on Mueller".. So they've waited patiently for this wimpy report to avoid appearances of cock-blocking.. But all these crimes have been being WORKED ON for nearly 2 years now -- as you find out in less than a year from now when the Grand Juries (maybe a new Spec. Counsel) takes over...

Forum List

Back