Eviction of 9 Palestinian Families from East Jerusalem by Israeli Police

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been keeping an eye on Isr/Pal 'conflict' for the past 9 years....

A big leftist antisemitic eye!

lame

Hey Ang, in Neser's case I am only calling it as it is! Don't shoot me for being honest!

HONEST! Like Bernie Maddof!

An "international city" will never work because that makes the UN responsible for doling out who gets what and, since this entire game ends at Temple Mount, we'd see accusations of UN antisemtiism until zionists finally forced the UN to raze the second holiest muslim sight for the next temple of solomon. It's pretty clear that no western international organization will say no to zionists. Giving the UN jurisdiction in israel would be like giving a wolf the key to the henhouse. In fact, it's ONLY isreal's awareness of how it would look internationally that keeps it from purging itself of arabs and claiming that land/.. If given the option to wash their collective hands like Pilate... hehehe.. well...

The ONLY solution is to unite Palisrael and stop pretending that jews are the only child of that area. Ethnic equality has worked out for us rather well and there is no reason that it can't work there. It makes no goddamn sense to validate some bullshit stone age burning bush mythology while demonizing 72 suicide bomb virgins. Playing favors won't help any more than pretending to be fair has.

Last edited:
Many people here may not agree on much, but I would say 99.99% agree that shogun is a fucking total piece of shit...the sooner the animal asshole is banned, the better...

Shogun is not a total piece of shit, and he is entitled to his opinion every bit as much as you are. If you are going to complain about personal attacks, I'd suggest you try practicing what you preach and address the topic, not your misguided, ignorant personal opinion of someone I've know for years and happen to know your assumptions are incorrect.

If you don't like his argument, refute it with facts. I don't agree with his POV on this topic, btw. I also don't agree with you complaining about personal insults while throwing your own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back