Evict OWS Protesters...

Once the tables turn and tea party members occupy the right side of the street then the left will be saying the same thing. This country is seething with hate, some deserved, but with the nation in it's death throes it is only human to understand that some people will resort to civil disobedience and rightfully so. Granted, the losers in this movement are extremely short sighted and feel obligated to entitlements that they don't deserve.

What is going on at the OWS encampments are not legal evictions. I don't know if you know of the term "Due Process"? What the police are doing is not due process of law. The only branch to government that can legally evict anyone from their home is the judical branch.

None of these cities have gone to court to evict the protesters. They just call the police, throw tear gas and take down tents. These actions are a total violation of the due process clause and surely the cities will pay dearly in legal settlements.

But I gather you side with the Red Coats philosophy during the American Revolution.

What is going on at the OWS encampments are not legal evictions. I don't know if you know of the term "Due Process"? What the police are doing is not due process of law. The only branch to government that can legally evict anyone from their home is the judical branch.

None of these cities have gone to court to evict the protesters. They just call the police, throw tear gas and take down tents. These actions are a total violation of the due process clause and surely the cities will pay dearly in legal settlements.

But I gather you side with the Red Coats philosophy during the American Revolution.

Your grasp of the law is marvelously non-existent.

Once the tables turn and tea party members occupy the right side of the street then the left will be saying the same thing. This country is seething with hate, some deserved, but with the nation in it's death throes it is only human to understand that some people will resort to civil disobedience and rightfully so. Granted, the losers in this movement are extremely short sighted and feel obligated to entitlements that they don't deserve.

Your totally right. Children who are born poor should not eat, or have medical attention, or schools to be educated in.

The only people who deserve to eat are the rich. They worked real hard making money (stealing other people's money), and they should be protected by the gov and police, while those little hungry children should just die.

:clap2: Bravo Bravo

Your totally right. Children who are born poor should not eat, or have medical attention, or schools to be educated in.

The only people who deserve to eat are the rich. They worked real hard making money (stealing other people's money), and they should be protected by the gov and police, while those little hungry children should just die.

That wasn't what I stated and you know it so stop being dishonest.

Hey, don't believe me...believe your Republican groonies.
I never went to college and I don't have five degrees like you.
I never went to law school and litigated cases and have others dislike me because I am right.

Nope not me. Your so smart and educated, I should move out of your way---and let you walk all over me.

:clap2:

Well.. I was humored ...

Hey, don't believe me...believe your Republican groonies.
I never went to college and I don't have five degrees like you.
I never went to law school and litigated cases and have others dislike me because I am right.

Nope not me. Your so smart and educated, I should move out of your way---and let you walk all over me.

:clap2:

You think because they squat in a public place that it then makes that public place their "home".

Amazing bit of fail on your part.

So the 'encampments', which are on public property, are now the OWES protesters home? How's that . . . because they decided it was so? :cuckoo:

Their just freeloading bums at this point.

Yet another sponsored left wing failure everyone else ends up paying for...:evil:

Many pay taxes themselves. ;)
Do you guys ever do research on the people who dismiss and judge?

Yes. In so many words that is exactly what you said. Your a fascist Naxi Pig who has no morals or ethic or compassion for others who are less fortunate.

I gather you enjoy watching others suffer? Because it is clear you don't pick up the telephone to call your congress representitive in support of ending starvation of children in the United States. Nor do you care if they can see a doctor when they get sick. These things above are in your statement are entitlements. And the people who would like food, medical attention, and education are low lifes.

Surely your mother is proud of you. You do such wonders for humanity.

Yet another sponsored left wing failure everyone else ends up paying for...:evil:

Lets see your research Sweets...or are you just blowing out your butt...as usual..:eusa_whistle:

Yes. In so many words that is exactly what you said. Your a fascist Naxi Pig who has no morals or ethic or compassion for others who are less fortunate.

I gather you enjoy watching others suffer? Because it is clear you don't pick up the telephone to call your congress representitive in support of ending starvation of children in the United States. Nor do you care if they can see a doctor when they get sick. These things above are in your statement are entitlements. And the people who would like food, medical attention, and education are low lifes.

Surely your mother is proud of you. You do such wonders for humanity.

Interesting, partisan observation. I spent 100 hours in 110 degree heat picking up debris and body parts in the worst tornado in modern history while you were probably sitting in your drum circle getting high watching "The View". Don't lecture me boy because you don't know me. I have more compassion for scumbags like you then 99% of the conservatives and libertarians on this site. Your nonsensical stereotype of me, someone you don't even know, lives down to your already low reputation, strawman argument and predictable Nazi party assertion noted. <Yawns and pats junior on head>

Run along now.

Lets see your research Sweets...or are you just blowing out your butt...as usual..:eusa_whistle:

Blowing out my butt?
I am surprised you even bothered to start a thread that didn't have to do with rep whoring.:eusa_whistle:

Google demographics of OWS, which has been posted here a few times. And also get a clue.

now do most of the protesters go home at night? especially with winter here? how did they eat living in those tents? man can only live so long eating baloni sandwitches and banana's!

Forum List

Back