French Riviera disaster zone due to flooding

Flooding hits Death Valley

Torrential rains in SE USA

Typhoon Mujigae rips through south China

Tornadoes in China

Deaths in Guatemala landslide

And the point is? Or, is there a point that you're trying to make?

Torrential rains in SE USA

Typhoon Mujigae rips through south China

Tornadoes in China

Deaths in Guatemala landslide

And the point is? Or, is there a point that you're trying to make?

Why does there have to be a point?
It doesn't have to be a point. But, did you post it just to be posting? What were you looking for in the way of a response? Yes, it rains, it snows, it floods, and we have extreme weather patterns sometimes. Been that way since the beginning of time, and will be that way until the end of time, it there is an end time. We don't always have bright warm sunny days. We have rivers exceeding their banks, beach erosion, wind damage, and tornadoes. We have hurricanes, and droughts. We have brush fires that destroy homes and structures, and we have earthquakes.

Mother nature does exist. Mother nature does cause damage. And, mother nature can't be controlled nor stopped. So, again, what was the purpose of your post? If there was no point to it, why did you post it? Were you looking for a particular response?

Just to see what I could stir up.

Interesting how we all have a close-to-home view and only shrug off what it happening elsewhere.

We're in the midst of an amazing event here in Vegas right now - showers and thunderstorms for at least a 24 hour period. Not just isolated but for everywhere in the valley.

I love it! :clap::clap::clap:

Just to see what I could stir up.

Interesting how we all have a close-to-home view and only shrug off what it happening elsewhere.

We're in the midst of an amazing event here in Vegas right now - showers and thunderstorms for at least a 24 hour period. Not just isolated but for everywhere in the valley.

I love it! :clap::clap::clap:
OK

Forum List

Back