Everything's Big in Texas...

Texas is a piece of shit state filled to the brim with secessionist traitors.

So is Florida. WE and Texas (and a few others) cherish Liberty...Not applaud/rely on Big Government to run their lives. We know what government exists for unlike YOU. Go fuck yerself twit.

Little man has big man muscles when he gets behind a keyboard.:lol:

Figures you support traitors and treasonous bastards like Perry.

Texas is a piece of shit state filled to the brim with secessionist traitors.

So is Florida. WE and Texas (and a few others) cherish Liberty...Not applaud/rely on Big Government to run their lives. We know what government exists for unlike YOU. Go fuck yerself twit.

Fuck off Swallow.

Fuck off Swallow.

:trolls:

Swallow cannot post without typing the words "Treasonous Bastards Like Perry," any more than he can stop jerking off with pictures of Obama.

It's become an Obsession.

They screwed the pooch on the arson investigation. And hmm..I think the Firemen were holding him back when he tried to run back into his house to save his kids.

Perry's a traitor and a murderer. In other words...a good conservative.

this doesn't make him a murderer,I am not even going to get into the evidence I can post evidence as to his behavior and injuries etc. it will be a he said she said, which, really is beside the point.

a) this does not make perry a murderer unless you have decided once again to refine words to fit your own warped vocabulary becasue you type before you think, but you have done this so many times now, well...it speaks for itself,
b) the good conservative thing? you used to be a person one could have a debate with, say of 4 months ago, now? you're just full of screeching hyperventilating bombastic vitriol, theres no one left to speak to....unreal. amazing what the 'free license' to type and a place to do it does to people...sad actually.

I'll pass on the traitor issue, just more of the same I am sure.

a) I am pro-death penalty. Some people really need to be offed. But what pisses me off to no end is how conservatives use it. It should be used very sparingly and only on assholes that pose a real threat to society if they ever got out. Like Charlie Manson. But Perry..the piece of shit that he is..killed a loser that more then likely had nothing to do with the death of his family. Perry should be facing jail time for that.

b) Perry called for secession. I can't think of anything more radical and anti-american then that. He's a traitor and he's committed treason.

c) Conservatives didn't start this country. They do very little to maintain it..and with the advent of assholes like Atwater, Rove and Ailes..they are doing a great deal to destroy it. Never mind the Bushes..who have fucking done business and supported some very big enemies.

So you can pass on all the shit you want. Doesn't change the fact that conservatives are shit for this country.

Where's the quote from Perry calling for Texas to secede?

When you fail to produce it, and you will, you can apologize for being a lying piece of shit.

even from fox news the conservative messiah

Later, answering news reporters' questions, Perry suggested Texans might at some point get so fed up they would want to secede from the union, though he said he sees no reason why Texas should do that.
"There's a lot of different scenarios," Perry said. "We've got a great union. There's absolutely no reason to dissolve it. But if Washington continues to thumb their nose at the American people, you know, who knows what might come out of that. But Texas is a very unique place, and we're a pretty independent lot to boot."

Governor Says Texans May Want to Secede From Union But Probably Won't - FoxNews.com

Later, answering news reporters' questions, Perry suggested Texans might at some point get so fed up they would want to secede from the union, though he said he sees no reason why Texas should do that.
"There's a lot of different scenarios," Perry said. "We've got a great union. There's absolutely no reason to dissolve it. But if Washington continues to thumb their nose at the American people, you know, who knows what mightcome out of that. But Texas is a very unique place, and we're a pretty independent lot to boot."

Governor Says Texans May Want to Secede From Union But Probably Won't - FoxNews.com

So again, where does Perry call for Texas to secede?

"There's a lot of different scenarios," Perry said. "We've got a great union. There's absolutely no reason to dissolve it. But if Washington continues to thumb their nose at the American people, you know, who knows what might come out of that. But Texas is a very unique place, and we're a pretty independent lot to boot."

He wasn't calling for Texas to secede.

i never said he was calling for secession, i simply posted where the quote came from. it seems to me that he supports secession, but i think it would be the end of his career politically if he said those exact words.

we have to remember that this is Texas and they always talk about secession when things dont go their way... take it with a grain of salt

I would move to Texas if they seceded.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2lmwg4eQ2s]YouTube - ‪Ron Paul - Republic of Texas‬‏[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDMa9ZR1eSc&feature=related]YouTube - ‪Texas as an Independent Republic‬‏[/ame]

They screwed the pooch on the arson investigation. And hmm..I think the Firemen were holding him back when he tried to run back into his house to save his kids.

Perry's a traitor and a murderer. In other words...a good conservative.

this doesn't make him a murderer,I am not even going to get into the evidence I can post evidence as to his behavior and injuries etc. it will be a he said she said, which, really is beside the point.

a) this does not make perry a murderer unless you have decided once again to refine words to fit your own warped vocabulary becasue you type before you think, but you have done this so many times now, well...it speaks for itself,
b) the good conservative thing? you used to be a person one could have a debate with, say of 4 months ago, now? you're just full of screeching hyperventilating bombastic vitriol, theres no one left to speak to....unreal. amazing what the 'free license' to type and a place to do it does to people...sad actually.

I'll pass on the traitor issue, just more of the same I am sure.

a) I am pro-death penalty. Some people really need to be offed. But what pisses me off to no end is how conservatives use it. It should be used very sparingly and only on assholes that pose a real threat to society if they ever got out. Like Charlie Manson. But Perry..the piece of shit that he is..killed a loser that more then likely had nothing to do with the death of his family. Perry should be facing jail time for that.

You actually had an argument (as fractured as it was) right up until your last sentence,then you did the usual...making it hard to take you seriously.

b) Perry called for secession. I can't think of anything more radical and anti-american then that. He's a traitor and he's committed treason.

you have an issue with simple comprehension of and the use of English terminologies as they are applied in conversation; proposition, supposition and accomplishment all are words that have meaning. You blow right by these and speak only in declaratives, and don't get to change or frame arguments as they apply literally to pronounce yourself correct.

well, you can but then you look foolish.

c) Conservatives didn't start this country. They do very little to maintain it..and with the advent of assholes like Atwater, Rove and Ailes..they are doing a great deal to destroy it. Never mind the Bushes..who have fucking done business and supported some very big enemies.

or Morris or Axelrod or Sulzberger? :rolleyes:

whatever... a mish mash of blather.

So you can pass on all the shit you want. Doesn't change the fact that conservatives are shit for this country.

screeching hyperventilating bombastic vitriol.........

Fuck off Swallow.

:trolls:

Swallow cannot post without typing the words "Treasonous Bastards Like Perry," any more than he can stop jerking off with pictures of Obama.

It's become an Obsession.
He sure isn't convincing...anyone but himself and other Obama bootlickers.

i never said he was calling for secession, i simply posted where the quote came from. it seems to me that he supports secession, but i think it would be the end of his career politically if he said those exact words.

we have to remember that this is Texas and they always talk about secession when things dont go their way... take it with a grain of salt

No you didn't tell that lie, Swallow did.

And now he ran away like a little punk.

Forum List

Back