Everything wrong with the Democrats in one neat little package

Trump a democrat became a republican and won on the heels of his racist past
Lol, you dumbass. You just admitted democrats are racist. Reread your idiotic post. Trump was loved by you people when he agreed with you. Then he got a different look on life. Now you hate him.
We NEVER loved that racist pig NEVER ,EVER He became a repub because he knew his racism would be a winner for him It sure wasn't as a Dem

Lol, you dumbass. You just admitted democrats are racist. Reread your idiotic post. Trump was loved by you people when he agreed with you. Then he got a different look on life. Now you hate him.
We NEVER loved that racist pig NEVER ,EVER He became a repub because he knew his racism would be a winner for him It sure wasn't as a Dem

Playing the race card is weak. Smarten up.

I know AZ I know ,,some of you are good people

I know AZ I know ,,some of you are good people

As are some of you. Very few.

Oh bullcrap, he got rewards from black groups and the Hollywood elite.

The problem with the Dems is they have extremist views and a torrent of female leadership that are using their idle vaginas to do their thinking....

Oh bullcrap, he got rewards from black groups and the Hollywood elite.
The black elite he banned from renting in his buildings Those black groups?

If democrats are serious then they have an obligation to assassinate every white guy that becomes the democrat front runner.

Did you consider these traits when you voted for Trump?

No, we considered the lying corrupt POS Hillary and the filth Dem party traitors who collude with illegals. :itsok:
NO Lying corrupt is what you gave America Trump doesn't have an honest bone in his body ,,,While Hills misgivings are either small or fabricated bullshit made up by the repub party of lying scum...Now go to church with the rest of your hypocrites

Fortunately you people on the left no longer matter. We don't need NY or CA to keep control of the White House. :muahaha:

Total garbage.

You can draw a straight line from Clinton to Gore to Kerry to Obama.

Try drawing a straight line through Dole to Bush Jr to McCain, Romney to Trump.

Can’t be done. Nearly everyone singing Trump’s praises while he tap-dances on McCain’s grave voted for McCain 11 years ago. Nearly everyone criticizing Romney today voted for him in 2012.

If they had a soul, most republicans would sell it at bargain rates.

I sung Trump's praises when he "tap danced on McCain grave" because, well, because McCain was a RINO asshole.

And you likely voted for McCain when he ran against Obama…. Amazing.

Total garbage.

Can’t be done. Nearly everyone singing Trump’s praises while he tap-dances on McCain’s grave voted for McCain 11 years ago. Nearly everyone criticizing Romney today voted for him in 2012.

I sung Trump's praises when he "tap danced on McCain grave" because, well, because McCain was a RINO asshole.

You are confused Moon Bat.

I didn't vote for either that RINO asshole McCain or that other RINO asshole Romney.

However, as bad as those Liberal assholes would have been they would have been a million times better than that worthless, lying, incompetent affirmative action Obama Muslim piece of shit.

Total garbage.

You are confused Moon Bat.

I didn't vote for either that RINO asshole McCain or that other RINO asshole Romney.

However, as bad as those Liberal assholes would have been they would have been a million times better than that worthless, lying, incompetent affirmative action Obama Muslim piece of shit.

So not only are you incredibly rude, you’re also profoundly stupid.

Butch cut. Check
Purple hair. Check
Vulgarity. Check
Combative. Check
Heart filled with hate. Check
Visceral reaction to support of the United States. Check.

Seriously…she's literally a caricature of the typical modern-day leftist.

Joe Biggs on Twitter
No education beyond the six grade check
Toothless check
Babies of questionable origin check
Unemployed check
Minimum wage job check
Unvaccinated check
Drunk check

The modern conservative. And they wonder why people laugh at them.

Butch cut. Check
Purple hair. Check
Vulgarity. Check
Combative. Check
Heart filled with hate. Check
Visceral reaction to support of the United States. Check.

Seriously…she's literally a caricature of the typical modern-day leftist.

Joe Biggs on Twitter
No education beyond the six grade check
Toothless check
Babies of questionable origin check
Unemployed check
Minimum wage job check
Unvaccinated check
Drunk check

The modern conservative. And they wonder why people laugh at them.
When you kill each other since you are none of that and which seems to be 90% of it all, others laugh. And in another view, believe me there are many people who have screwed other people over and have not gotten justice handed to them. And they have power in their sphere of influence and are lying low as they do not have the courage to go forward and admit they have done it to someone or more. We are a nation with two distinct sides and millions and millions of people who may end up on wither side who could gum up the works in civil discourse. An example is that kid killer at Parkland High. A Prog who killed other Progs.

A perfect example of everything that is wrong with the Dumbocrats...
I jokingly say about my party, the Democrats, is that we go into these communities and say, “Your job’s obsolete, your lifestyle is icky, you should move, now vote for me.”
The only thing that exceeds the ignorance of the left is the arrogance of the left.

What a NY Liberal Learned Traveling Across the Country

Forum List

Back