Everything Trump: The Donald Trump Thread

It's a lot more than Mexicans here illegally but the Mexicans are good for the economy and they are generally more law abiding. What I would like to see is Texas secede and in a few years those idiot there will fuck things up so bad they will be begging Mexico for help.

Poor uneducated unhealthy Mexicans are a net drain on our economy you fool. If we want to open our doors to more immigrants lets court educated disease free people who can support themselves...oh wait that's exactly what our legal immigration policy does.

A moron opens his ass/mouth and a huge steaming shit pile of lies comes out. Now for the facts to counter the lies. Choke on the facts liar.

You really are ignorant, look the Reagan illegal amnesty has been studied extensively vs your source, Wikipedia seriously? (face palm)

I'm going to say this one nice thing about Donald Trump. He has united its all in agreement and I am as liberal as they come I want every illegal Mexican out of the country by the end of the month

It's a lot more than Mexicans here illegally but the Mexicans are good for the economy and they are generally more law abiding. What I would like to see is Texas secede and in a few years those idiot there will fuck things up so bad they will be begging Mexico for help.
Illegals aren't good for anything community. Individual greed maybe but that's it. If you have to cheat to be in business go out of business.

The solution would be to levy criminal penalties against people who hire them illegally. The problem has slowed and there are more deportations than ever and less returns due to better border security.

Mexican work their asses off and they are happy to do it. They are here for work because Mexico is as corrupt as Texas. The have increased our GDP.

I hear Mexicans work there asses off if supervised but not if not. Seriously. Other than that I agree with the improved economy and retiring baby boomers we need more bodies. Legal bodies.

I think that is what the Dream Act will do. Immigrants have almost always made good Americans. The exception is the Cubans. They have turned Miami into a shit hole but they vote Republican. Criminals voting Republican is nothing new.

I guess you missed the documentary by national geographic on how Meth is destroying our kids and young adults and how illegals took over the Meth trafficking into our country. Or reports on how over a third of illegals are now scamming over $4 billion dollars a year out of US taxpayers by filing fraudulent returns for tax refunds. These are criminals, they intentionally break our laws yet people like you kiss their ass, amazing.

Poor uneducated unhealthy Mexicans are a net drain on our economy you fool. If we want to open our doors to more immigrants lets court educated disease free people who can support themselves...oh wait that's exactly what our legal immigration policy does.

A moron opens his ass/mouth and a huge steaming shit pile of lies comes out. Now for the facts to counter the lies. Choke on the facts liar.

You really are ignorant, look the Reagan illegal amnesty has been studied extensively vs your source, Wikipedia seriously? (face palm)

Stop lying and post a link. If you were telling the truth you would leave a link and BTW what Reagan did was lawful so stop lying about President Reagan.

WARNING TO CONS: THE FOLLOWING VIDEO MAY MAKE YOUR HEADS EXPLODE

Stop lying and post a link. If you were telling the truth you would leave a link and BTW what Reagan did was lawful so stop lying about President Reagan.

You have no credibility.

Illegals aren't good for anything community. Individual greed maybe but that's it. If you have to cheat to be in business go out of business.

The solution would be to levy criminal penalties against people who hire them illegally. The problem has slowed and there are more deportations than ever and less returns due to better border security.

Mexican work their asses off and they are happy to do it. They are here for work because Mexico is as corrupt as Texas. The have increased our GDP.

I hear Mexicans work there asses off if supervised but not if not. Seriously. Other than that I agree with the improved economy and retiring baby boomers we need more bodies. Legal bodies.

I think that is what the Dream Act will do. Immigrants have almost always made good Americans. The exception is the Cubans. They have turned Miami into a shit hole but they vote Republican. Criminals voting Republican is nothing new.

I guess you missed the documentary by national geographic on how Meth is destroying our kids and young adults and how illegals took over the Meth trafficking into our country. Or reports on how over a third of illegals are now scamming over $4 billion dollars a year out of US taxpayers by filing fraudulent returns for tax refunds. These are criminals, they intentionally break our laws yet people like you kiss their ass, amazing.
Honestly you are right. Coming from a liberal I hate to hear liberals defend illegal immigrants being here and explaining how great they are for the economy. If they want to make them legal then fine make them legal through the political process.

Tell me, you sniveling, meth-dealing NASCARcissist, can you see Russia from your house too? You are just pissed because you are too fucking stupid to make meth like your other redneck buddies and now you are blaming the Mexicans because you can't even make is as a meth dealers

So far you have yet to provide a source for your fact free statements and lies. Show some proof liar.

If being a shotgun-toting neocon-artist ever goes to $40 a barrel, I want drilling rights to your head.

I just want to know what criteria he uses when he picks his wives out of the beauty pageant line ups. Does he take them for test drives? How many does he go through before he picks the winner? Does he select a new one before he dumps the current issue?

Says a very jealous man, with no money and a very ugly ...well, you know!

You have no credibility.

I don't need credibility even though I do have it in abundance because my sources are credible and that makes me credible. All you do is make un sourced fact free statements which is a common tactic of pathetic liars.

Not only do you have no credibility you have no honor but that is to be expected from a CON.

Tell me, you sniveling, meth-dealing NASCARcissist, can you see Russia from your house too? You are just pissed because you are too fucking stupid to make meth like your other redneck buddies and now you are blaming the Mexicans because you can't even make is as a meth dealers

So far you have yet to provide a source for your fact free statements and lies. Show some proof liar.

If being a shotgun-toting neocon-artist ever goes to $40 a barrel, I want drilling rights to your head.

I guess Tina Fey can see Russia from her house... More lying and bullshit from the Fat Bastard!

Honestly you are right. Coming from a liberal I hate to hear liberals defend illegal immigrants being here and explaining how great they are for the economy. If they want to make them legal then fine make them legal through the political process.

I work with many people who are in the process of becoming US citizens legally, they are all strong contributors to our society, none are committing crimes, none are living on welfare. I'm happy to discuss streamlining the legal process and courting this type of immigrant. Allowing millions of illegals to pour into our country who do not meet our immigration requirements in terms of education, health, and being capable of supporting themselves is asinine. Both parties are pandering to these criminals for political reasons while throwing US citizens under the bus. They murder us, they rob us, they traffic drugs into our country, they commit tax fraud, they clog our emergency rooms, they cost us billions of dollars for their housing, food, healthcare, and education. Why in the hell would we want people like this to become US citizens and vote?

I work with many people who are in the process of becoming US citizens legally, they are all strong contributors to our society, none are committing crimes, none are living on welfare. I'm happy to discuss streamlining the legal process and courting this type of immigrant. Allowing millions of illegals to pour into our country who do not meet our immigration requirements in terms of education, health, and being capable of supporting themselves is asinine. Both parties are pandering to these criminals for political reasons while throwing US citizens under the bus. They murder us, they rob us, they traffic drugs into our country, they commit tax fraud, they clog our emergency rooms, they cost us billions of dollars for their housing, food, healthcare, and education. Why in the hell would we want people like this to become US citizens and vote?
I'm a liberal and I agree

Don't get mad at me fartbastardo it was National Geographic who produced the Meth documentary. It was a local NBC news affiliate who produced the report on the tax fraud. You just have major butt hurt because I made you look a fool. I have actual knowledge, good luck with your ahem links.

You have no credibility.

I don't need credibility even though I do have it in abundance because my sources are credible and that makes me credible. All you do is make un sourced fact free statements which is a common tactic of pathetic liars.

Not only do you have no credibility you have no honor but that is to be expected from a CON.

If there is one poster on the forum who has no credibility that would be you. Hey look on the bright side at least you are the best at something.

The left freaked when Trump stated the truth because welcoming illegals is how the left restocks the Democratic Party with new uneducated and unskilled future voters. Voters who will be forever dependent on government. Voters who will reliably vote Democrat. . Because Democrats always promise more and more free shit. Why not? It's free!!

Trump simply dared to state statistical facts exposing the high criminal element among the illegals flooding across our border. I'm glad he refused to back down. We need more brave men like Trump, not another crop of metro-sexual eunuchs that are afraid of their own shadows.....

No Trigger Warning Needed: This post contains few facts and is mostly opinions. Anything factual will be highlighted in blue.

In spite of the media bashing the Donald is receiving from both the left and the right he remains strong in the polls. It his been said that if you let a liar talk long enough he will eventually tell the truth. The Donald told some major birther lies and the President with grace and style spanked him like a bratty child. Obama was gentle because he knew one thing; Trump was only doing what other Republicans do; he was appealing to the base.

IMO, Trump is a breath of fresh air because he is following the wisdom of John Wayne who said, "A man ought to say what he thinks" Trump did and now everyone is getting all politically correct. Did Trump tell the truth about Mexicans? Well that is hard to say but it is true that the Obama administration has deported a whole lot of undocumented Mexican for criminal activity. The Donald has put the Republican between a rock and a hard place. They are attacking Trump as a way to whore for the Hispanic vote and eventually the like many other Republican that have no core they will flip flop on the issue of immigration like McCain did following a precedent of Ronald Reagan's amnesty program.

nq92qjxehp.jpg

The Donald In The Debates:

Who knows what he is going to say or do? Will the GOP be able to reign him in? I doubt it and as to what he will say I suspect that he has a lot of tricks up his sleeve and I expect him to have a lot of dirt on Jeb Bush.

Who will Trump clobber? Jeb Bush

Will his debate performance boost his already high poll numbers? Yes

Will Trump get the most applause lines? Yes by far.

Who will Trump bash the least? Rand Paul

IMO Donald Trump is dumb like a fox. He's manipulating the media like a master because he is a master. Trump has surrounded himself with smart people and his tactics and strategies are creative and effective. Trump is a business man who knows his customer/base and he's playing them like Jascha Heifetz played his violin.
He he did such a great job, an illegal immigrant got deported five times. Then a liberal police force let him go, and he killed an innocent woman.

LINK? PROOF?

Since you brought it let's compare Bush's record on Illegals to Obama's.

deportations_graph_bigger_0.jpg

deportations-yearly.jpg

A word to the wise. I fact check and I out liars. Don't lie again.
So that illegal immigrant didn't kill that girl?

I'm a liberal and I agree

I expect we agree on many things. I started off my adult life as a Democrat. After observing Democratic party leaders for some years I said the hell with that and became a Republican. After observing Republican leaders for some years I said the hell with that and became a conservative. Trust me on this, our problem isn't government its government leaders aka our politicians, they are corrupt and incompetent.

The left freaked when Trump stated the truth because welcoming illegals is how the left restocks the Democratic Party with new uneducated and unskilled future voters. Voters who will be forever dependent on government. Voters who will reliably vote Democrat. . Because Democrats always promise more and more free shit. Why not? It's free!!

Trump simply dared to state statistical facts exposing the high criminal element among the illegals flooding across our border. I'm glad he refused to back down. We need more brave men like Trump, not another crop of metro-sexual eunuchs that are afraid of their own shadows.....

More fact free statements from a CON liar. Tell us liar what are the statistical facts that you are claiming?

Let's move onto another lie. The blue states are where the highly educated high IQ people.

5047299_f520.jpg

Smart people are in the Blue State

The Red States are full of slackers and here is the proof. Click the links and maybe the truth will make you die.

• There you have it. Your fact free statement were proven to be lies. The fact is the dumb fucks live in the red states and the smart people live in the blue states.
  • The slacker live in the Red States and the hard workers live in the blue state.

The left freaked out? You mean every Republican running for president?

The truth is as soon as these illegals become legal citizens you'll start courting them because a lot of Mexicans are small business downers socially conservative people. Religious so gullible and easily led.

It's just right now you need to use them to rally the white base. That's why jeb rubio is your ticket.

No Trigger Warning Needed: This post contains few facts and is mostly opinions. Anything factual will be highlighted in blue.

In spite of the media bashing the Donald is receiving from both the left and the right he remains strong in the polls. It his been said that if you let a liar talk long enough he will eventually tell the truth. The Donald told some major birther lies and the President with grace and style spanked him like a bratty child. Obama was gentle because he knew one thing; Trump was only doing what other Republicans do; he was appealing to the base.

IMO, Trump is a breath of fresh air because he is following the wisdom of John Wayne who said, "A man ought to say what he thinks" Trump did and now everyone is getting all politically correct. Did Trump tell the truth about Mexicans? Well that is hard to say but it is true that the Obama administration has deported a whole lot of undocumented Mexican for criminal activity. The Donald has put the Republican between a rock and a hard place. They are attacking Trump as a way to whore for the Hispanic vote and eventually the like many other Republican that have no core they will flip flop on the issue of immigration like McCain did following a precedent of Ronald Reagan's amnesty program.

nq92qjxehp.jpg

The Donald In The Debates:

Who knows what he is going to say or do? Will the GOP be able to reign him in? I doubt it and as to what he will say I suspect that he has a lot of tricks up his sleeve and I expect him to have a lot of dirt on Jeb Bush.

Who will Trump clobber? Jeb Bush

Will his debate performance boost his already high poll numbers? Yes

Will Trump get the most applause lines? Yes by far.

Who will Trump bash the least? Rand Paul

IMO Donald Trump is dumb like a fox. He's manipulating the media like a master because he is a master. Trump has surrounded himself with smart people and his tactics and strategies are creative and effective. Trump is a business man who knows his customer/base and he's playing them like Jascha Heifetz played his violin.
He he did such a great job, an illegal immigrant got deported five times. Then a liberal police force let him go, and he killed an innocent woman.

LINK? PROOF?

Since you brought it let's compare Bush's record on Illegals to Obama's.

deportations_graph_bigger_0.jpg

deportations-yearly.jpg

A word to the wise. I fact check and I out liars. Don't lie again.
So that illegal immigrant didn't kill that girl?

OMG ONE illegal alien killed one person that most mean that they all kill people. That's exactly the kind of laughable logic I'd expect from a brainwashed, Bible-banging tool of the Religious Reich.

How do you feel about the fact that most pedophiles are Republicans? They are. If is used your retarded and dishonest logic I would say all Republicans are pedophiles.

Forum List

Back