Everything old is new again: Pastor calls for camps..for Homosexuals.

Lots of new homosexuals exist because the way it has been romanticized by the press and entertainment industries, having been presented as a fun, desirable lifestyle.

So you can be influenced to suck cock?
Not me man, not in a million years.

Maybe not you, definitely not me, but lots of people, especially young people, can, and are, influenced by popular culture.

Oh, you WERE serious. Oh, hun.....I'm so very sorry for you. :(

Lots of new homosexuals exist because the way it has been romanticized by the press and entertainment industries, having been presented as a fun, desirable lifestyle.

Maybe not you, definitely not me, but lots of people, especially young people, can, and are, influenced by popular culture.

You give way too much credit to "pop culture"

Try using a more reasonable excuse--those kids are gay or bi-curious. Sick twisted deviants with an uncontrolled sexual lust for their own gender. They are a type of sex freak of nature, !

Seeing homosexuality does not cause normal heteros to become homosexuals.

It encourages closeted homosexuals to become outed homosexuals.

NO sir, pop culture does not form sexuality.
One's Johnson does not get hard and and is attracted to things because they were influenced by pop culture.
Nope. Maybe try it once but attraction and love don't work that way.

You give way too much credit to "pop culture"

Try using a more reasonable excuse--those kids are gay or bi-curious. Sick twisted deviants with an uncontrolled sexual lust for their own gender. They are a type of sex freak of nature, !

Seeing homosexuality does not cause normal heteros to become homosexuals.

It encourages closeted homosexuals to become outed homosexuals.

And an outed homosexual that is comfortable with who they are is a happier homosexual.

Forum List

Back