Everything is lamer in Canada, including sex

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Sigh, we don't win anymore.

http://nypost.com/2017/08/11/everything-is-lamer-in-canada-including-sex/

Canadians might be nice, but their sex is not.

Three-quarters of young men and women struggle with bad sex lives, according to a University of New Brunswick survey of Canadian people ages 16 to 21.

“We have this image that partnered sexual life for young people . . . is fun, pleasurable and really hedonistic,” the survey’s coordinator, UNB psychology professor Lucia O’Sullivan, tells Canadian Press wire service.

But researchers found that many of the 400 people surveyed were anything but the young, wild and free sexual beings portrayed on “Degrassi.”

Men complained about low sexual satisfaction, low desire and problems in erectile function, while women reported an inability to reach orgasm, low satisfaction and pain during sex, according to an essay written by O’Sullivan.

Of course, many of those problems can stem from inexperience. But some of the bigger issues, like disinterest, low arousal and poor satisfaction, are more concerning, and could lead to more serious sexual and relationship problems, O’Sullivan says.

She believes that better sex education would help — and that polite and mild Canadian youth need to learn how to make sex fun.

“Nobody took on the task of saying, ‘Sex should be fun, enjoyable and a way to connect. Let’s talk about how it all works,’ ” O’Sullivan writes.

Three-quarters of young men and women struggle with bad sex lives, according to a University of New Brunswick survey of Canadian people ages 16 to 21.

“We have this image that partnered sexual life for young people . . . is fun, pleasurable and really hedonistic,” the survey’s coordinator, UNB psychology professor Lucia O’Sullivan, tells Canadian Press wire service.

But researchers found that many of the 400 people surveyed were anything but the young, wild and free sexual beings portrayed on “Degrassi.”

Men complained about low sexual satisfaction, low desire and problems in erectile function, while women reported an inability to reach orgasm, low satisfaction and pain during sex, according to an essay written by O’Sullivan.

Of course, many of those problems can stem from inexperience. But some of the bigger issues, like disinterest, low arousal and poor satisfaction, are more concerning, and could lead to more serious sexual and relationship problems, O’Sullivan says.

She believes that better sex education would help — and that polite and mild Canadian youth need to learn how to make sex fun.

“Nobody took on the task of saying, ‘Sex should be fun, enjoyable and a way to connect. Let’s talk about how it all works,’ ” O’Sullivan writes.

If someone has to tell them that sex should be fun, they have bigger problems than that link covers.

Everything is lamer in Canada

-- reminds me of the customs agents at St. Stephen New Brunswick ...... when I told them I was going to Cape Breton for, obviously, the music, they had to try to pretend they didn't know what I was talking about. :rofl:

They kept a straight face too. I have no idea how but they deserve an Academy Award.

Kids these days! They may not have found their groove yet but us grown ups are still having fun!

My sex life as a young adult was pretty boring too, but then I divorced the jerk I was married to and my sex life improved immeasurably.

I'm only going to explain the birds and the bees once Canadians so listen up!!

maybe but at least they are Men not Weirdo's like some

Forum List

Back