Everything I Learned About WW II Is A LIE!

I was speaking for myself. If you want to know what the Red Cross documents said, do what I did and look them up. There is something else you can look up. Type into your browser, "Esinehower's Holocaust." Read it.
I don't think I need to. Look what it's done to you.

You're afraid of blacks and Jews.

What else are you afraid of, that you must isolate yourself?
toxicmedia,
The only thing that has happened to me is that my eyes have been opened even further than they were before. You should give it a try. Next, after I am through giving replies here, I will answer part of your absurdity about me being "afraid" in another thread. I will call it "Jewish Warfare." As for blacks, I don't fear them. They just disgust the hell out of me. I will write another thread about that. If I'm not banned. Though I'm not sure what I will call it.
yet you close your eyes and refuse to watch videos that expose the truth that 9/11 was an inside job:up:

You should watch the documentary I mentioned Then do what they invite people to do at the end of it. Which is to look up the facts for yourself.

thanks for exposing what a freaking hypocrite troll you are.:clap2:You expect him to watch that documentary when YOU wont even watch those videos on 9/11 that expose the truth explosives brought the towers down and was carried out by the CIA and mossad.

Oh my the hypocrisy here.
You are such a freaking hypocrite troll.You expect him to read a book when YOU wont even take a mere 20 minutes out of your time to watch a few short videos that expose the truth explosives brought the towers down.:ahole-1: and you expect him to take you seriously?:rolleyes-41::coffee::cuckoo:

I have a book I can recommend for you to read that nobody has ever been able to debunk just like they have never been able to debunk any of those four videos of mine but since you wont even take a mere 20 minutes out of your time to watch those 2 short videos,then no sense in giving the link to that book obviously.:rolleyes-41:

people like you shit on those familys in new york by being afraid to look at the truth and keep spreading the lies of 9/11. oh and at least half the familys in new york agree with me on 9/11 as polls show so you are indeed shitting on those victems familys troll.:up_yours:

Next thing your going to say is that oswald was the lone assassin of JFK as well.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::rofl::ahole-1:

It never fails with you Bush dupes,EVERYTIME you are corned with pesky facts you cannot refute,you resort to childish insults and name calling to make yourselves feel better.

I really hate getting into it myself but i have always been the type if someone hits me first i dont just take it,i hit back.
One of the most frustrating things for tweakers and mental patients is when sane people don't see their delusions the same way.
that would be disinfo agents say it who thanked you and irosie you are describing there.:lmao:

I don't believe the 911 story either, I don't know how one can, since wtc building 7 came down without jets.
thats why the banned OP here and other fellow posters sayit and rosie always cover their eyes and refuse to watch the videos on it because they know they are cornered and cant refute the facts in them.lol

The WTC crazies are not evil like the banned one, acceptable but nuts. People get banned because they violate rules. 9-11, you are a freak about the towers, but you don't break the rules.

it seems to me that the "everything" some of our fellow posters learned about world war II which they now know is a lie is actually confined to the "holocaust lie"-----The holocaust is, certainly,
not the only thing I learned about world war II. I wonder if those who claim "everything" they "learned about world war II" includes ANYTHING ELSE? Do you guys believe that there was a german blitz over London???? How about the bombing of
Berlin? also a lie? It is, certainly, a part of 'everything' I learned about world war II. Was there really an Adolf Hitler?

Still no answer to the "EVERYTHING I LEARNED ABOUT WORLD WAR II IS A LIE" question ------
was there an ADOLF HITLER?-------Was there really
an atom bomb on Hiroshima? Did the german airforce really bomb London? Did the RAF really
bomb Berlin? or, is it as the OP claims---really
ALL A LIE. My dad was on a ship in the North Atlantic------or so he CLAIMED.....

Perhaps someone could explain to me why they would imagine that the RED CROSS would have the inside information on
the activities of the concentration camps

Forum List

Back