Everything but Hate Crime Charge

But gunny what he said about me was a lie.

I dont think ANY race is bad especially my own white Irish ass.

It is not a lie. An incorrect assumption would be fit since he obviously doesn't know you, he could not have intended to deceive stereotyping you as an apologist.

The point that's trying to be made is that if the ethnicities were reversed, Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson and their ilk would whip their rent-a-crowds into a frenzy and demand they perps be charged with a hate crime with the underlying threat of violence to scare some DA into doing so.

"When Strom Thurmond ran for president, we voted for him. We’re proud of it. And if the rest of the country had followed our lead, we wouldn’t have had all these problems over the years, either"

Lott said this, Strom ran in 1948 on an pretty racist platform.

that cant be known.

There are whites who kill blacks and it never makes the news.

In this case it doenst appear there was any racial component.

If there was I would be screaming to have it tried that way.

It doesnt matter the color of the victim or the Perp ,what matters is if that condition is met in investigating the crime.

"When Strom Thurmond ran for president, we voted for him. We’re proud of it. And if the rest of the country had followed our lead, we wouldn’t have had all these problems over the years, either"

Lott said this, Strom ran in 1948 on an pretty racist platform.

Who were Thurmond's constituents at the time? And what were the prevailing beliefs of the time? Segregation was a national thing back then. The military was still segregated in 1948, IIRC.

A LOT of politicians changed their views on race during the 50s-60s. Only THEY truly know whether they were genuine or blowing with the breeze. Wasn't Robert Byrd a higher-up in the Klan? HE still has a job.

Lott flattered an old man who was not long for the world, and i doubt racism even entered his mind when he made the comment. I also doubt Lott was old enough to vote in 1948.

He indeed did change his mind and embraced integration in the 70s.

strom was one crusty old guy and a real American original (personally not one of my favs).

Trent Lott just said the wrong thing at the wrong time ,I was surprized at the outcome myself.

I didnt care one way or the other.

No I do not think these are vaild points

So you COULD be persuaded that it was a hate crime, if, say, there was testimony that they wanted to get a white couple, that one of them called her a "white bitch", etc. while raping her, etc.?

Be serious, now. The circumstances are that a white couple were abducted by a group of blacks and held for days while being tortured and/or sexually tortured to death. The woman had Drano poured down her throat so that the DNA from the black rapists' ejaculate/organ would be obscured.

Do black people do this to other black people?

So you COULD be persuaded that it was a hate crime, if, say, there was testimony that they wanted to get a white couple, that one of them called her a "white bitch", etc. while raping her, etc.?

Be serious, now. The circumstances are that a white couple were abducted by a group of blacks and held for days while being tortured and/or sexually tortured to death. The woman had Drano poured down her throat so that the DNA from the black rapists' ejaculate/organ would be obscured.

Do black people do this to other black people?

I'd guess so. On the other hand, I think the media, with the exceptions of AP and Knoxville locals, have remained way too quiet.

With the above said, some psycho whites are certainly capable of doing the same, so maybe the 'black criminals' are superior? just a thought.

I wouldnt take that job as a mind reader if I were you you wont make much money.

You see you see the world through a pair of shit smeared glasses.

You view the world as hate filled.

Hey its your life you have te right to do so.

Just dont expect the rest of us to reach into the toilet and grab one of those turds and start smearing.

I see hate only wear it really is not wear I want it to be.

The people who did this are utter scumbags.

They are not scumbags because their skin is a different hue than yours.

They are not scumbags because you hate them.

They are not scumbags because they have course hair.

They are not scumbags because their noses are broader than yours.

They are not scumbags because they were likely desended from slaves.'

They are scumbags because they have lost their humanity by harming other human beings for money ,sex ,goods.

They are scumbags because they saw other human being as less than them, deserving no pitty , no kindness no fairness.

They are scumbags for their actions.

You are not much differnet than them because you have lost your humanity by seeing other human beings as less then yourself.

This society has determined that you can feel that way about other people but cannot step over the line and treat others that way.

It means the full force ot the law will come down on them.

The full force of the law will come down on you to if you step over the line and act on your hate and stupidity.

You shouldn't take so much of that stuff all at once.

I wouldnt take that job as a mind reader if I were you you wont make much money.

You see you see the world through a pair of shit smeared glasses.

You view the world as hate filled.

Hey its your life you have te right to do so.

Just dont expect the rest of us to reach into the toilet and grab one of those turds and start smearing.

I see hate only wear it really is not wear I want it to be.

The people who did this are utter scumbags.

They are not scumbags because their skin is a different hue than yours.

They are not scumbags because you hate them.

They are not scumbags because they have course hair.

They are not scumbags because their noses are broader than yours.

They are not scumbags because they were likely desended from slaves.'

They are scumbags because they have lost their humanity by harming other human beings for money ,sex ,goods.

They are scumbags because they saw other human being as less than them, deserving no pitty , no kindness no fairness.

They are scumbags for their actions.

You are not much differnet than them because you have lost your humanity by seeing other human beings as less then yourself.

This society has determined that you can feel that way about other people but cannot step over the line and treat others that way.

It means the full force ot the law will come down on them.

The full force of the law will come down on you to if you step over the line and act on your hate and stupidity.

You know, speaking of the essence of the liberal outlook, I think we have it right here. Four blacks commit unimaginable crimes against the bodies of two white people, and this guy reserves his deepest emotions for the condemnation of whites who post comments critical of the attackers on the Internet. If this strikes you as the true hate crime, please give me a shout out to let me know the world isn't totally nuts.

I can name a few "Hate" crimes that were ballyhoo'd in the press, all were black "victims" with white's accused of the crime.

I can not name ONE incident of a black being charged with a hate crime for anything against any other race in this country. Nor can I remember riots and threats of murder against authority if blacks were not charged with "hate crimes in any case.

The most recent example would be the Lacrosse team in NC. A fabricated incident by a woman that didn't get paid what she tried to extort from some college boys. That lasted almost a year and was idiotic from day one. The DA openly broke the law and defamed the accused all in a bid for publicity and votes.

The other one that comes quickly to mind would be the "rape" case in New York with Al " I love everyone" Sharpton eventually admitting he LIED in his accusations. And no action was or will ever be taken against the Reverend.

Hell blacks even claim hate crimes when other blacks that happen to be police are involved, take the shooting in New York that happened in the last year, 2 of the 4 ( as I recall) officers involved were black.

And it is almost universally accompanied by actual riots or threats of riots if A) charges are not brought and B) the "criminals" are not convicted no matter the evidence.

Please name even ONE such incident involving the rape or death of a white person by a person of color. And do keep your reference current.

Forum List

Back